Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,761 members, 7,889,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him (46470 Views)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by SIRICE(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

she already know that,,okpo

people don't just shut their gob! angry

lol, trouble maker
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Some people say love is blind, a lie I have refused to accept. and now I think it has gone deaf too.

May our love never be blind in Jesus name.
Somebody say Amen!
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by IamOdin: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
SIRICE:

lol, trouble maker

i wonder the reply he was expecting from d girl..
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nneka123:
So it's all about reading Cousins having sex and getting pregnant? undecided

Well if this is true.

The girl got issues
enjoy them body while it lasts gf cool

Those lips tho kiss
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chizzy20:
nawa ooh...if she is in love wit her cousin...y did she abort it..y nt kip it nd face d consequence..she is jst deceiving herself...

u make sense
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by drfk001(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
OP...what happened to patient confidentiality in your oath of service. you not only exposed her to her ex but also to millions of people on NL....SMH terrible
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by eagleeye2: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
2sex:
Agreed... but don't you think they will still be having sex as reported even after the abortion? which is better? you tell me! The cousin is definitely taking advantage of her.
The Doctor OP, can actually threaten the lady that he was going to tell on her & her cousin if they don't desist from the shameful act.
He can actually get the cousins number and tell him to stay away from the girl or he spills the beans.
There are many tactics he can employ without destroying the girls family or even the girl.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Chizzy20(f): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
smartireke:

u make sense
tanx
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by uchwar1: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
zyphr:
Cousin-cousing nyanshing is now becoming an aceeptable norm in Naija. No wonder am not suprised nor find it strange....
muslims and Hausas marry their cousins...pls hw do we classify this? Is it a sin? Additionally, some nairalanders might be victims here oooo
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Tinkinguy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
When things that tingles the ears harshly become easily heard, it will soon assume the status of normalcy.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by 50calibre(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lolz Nigerians are just over dramatic. What's the abomination here, she's a cousins not a sister, she's female, he's male so what's the big deal? In many parts of Asia and the Middle East, cousins marry.

You guys can't lie that you never had a pretty cousins you used to fantasise about.

As a teenager, I had a pretty cousin with one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen. We grew up together and she kept getting better & better damn!!! At a point we couldn't keep hands off each other, heck!! We used to play kissing games in the presence of my mum when she's not looking... We loved the thrill.

Maybe I'm a perv but so what?

3 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by elhakiimed(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
They should get married. I don't know anything that prohibits the marriage of cousins. They are not siblings.

completely correct brother,they should get married without much delay.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by victorazy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Her parents might be cousins too! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Girls and abortion these days is like 5&6
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Idrismusty97(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Now it is an abomination, But how did Adam and Eve populated the world? There's would be worst! Since you believe in the story book...
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Motolank: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Let them marry
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Adyrin(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
because she didn't do the DnC in your firm doesn't mean she's not!
She confided in you!
She'd as well not have.
Y didn't she tell her X herself if she wanted him to hear bout it?
What happens if she get to stumble on this thread sooner or later?
The best you would have done is to call her to order and not going viral with the story.......#my opinion though# cry cry cry undecided lipsrsealed
drsteroid:
pls try read through the post and comprehend it. She is not my patient, and moreover no name was mentioned. I only brought this here to know if this is allowed in our culture,cos I no consaguineous marriage is allowed in some parts of asia.

2 Likes

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
The kind of questions people ask in public.

I wonder. I just wonder!!
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by uchwar1: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:
Lol,i don't doubt the story cos the same almost happened to me,,if i was the fuckening type i would have impregnated six of my cousins..

But op believe me,,it's the girl that's pushing d guy...tell her to stop too much forming and get a boy friend that will bleep her when she's Hot..otherwise she'll continue incesting cos konji is a respector of no one.
guy, I believe u die. This is pure truth. Though, I didn't do anything with my cousin but she always frowns wen she sees other ladies with me
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by drfk001(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
drsteroid:
This is a strange but true life story that I want to share with everyone.

Last month, my friend's ex girl friend called me and explained how she was feeling with her body. After her explanation,I asked her when was the last time she treated malaria,and she said it was 2 weeks back, and she even used a potent anti- malaria drug which made me believed what was wrong with her was beyond malaria.

The whole scenario came to a head when she told me she was rushed back home from work the next day after she fainted and threw up. I told her she needed to run a comprehensive lab test, so as to ascertain what was really wrong with her,and she asked if she can make use of our medical centre for her lab test, which I accepted in the affirmative. The test later revealed she was a month old pregnant.

I asked her who was the guy responsible, because we are really very close and she finds it hard to hide her secrets from me. She told me it was a guy she met once and they both had sex together that night,and unfortunately, the guy is in UK now and he doesn't pick her calls anymore. I told her to make sure she get across to him so that she can convey the message to him,she said she doesn't even know what to do,that his number is still not going through,even when I asked her 2days after. She told me all this on bbm.

At a point in time, her number wasn't going through and her pings were also not delivering,I was scared cos she is just 22 yrs old and she may want to act in a funny way considering the number of negative ideas that would be running through her mind.

Luckily,her she pinged me yesterday evening, I was even surprised when I saw her pings saying 'doctor,gud pm." I replied her and we started chatting.

I then asked her about the pregnancy and she told me she succeeded in aborting it with the help of her cousin who took her to a private hospital in the mainland. That she just can't face the humiliation and disgrace that awaits her in future. It was then she said, 'Doctor,I want to apologize for lying to you,I just don't know how to tell you,there was no guy abroad that impregnated me but this my cousin who helped me with the abortion did'.

At that point,I was shocked, and my phone even fell from my hands. As if I didn't get what she said earlier,I asked her again with deep curiosity, ''who did you say was responsible for your pregnancy?"

She said the same thing that her cousin was responsible. At this point,something was now telling me its as if cousin is another new word or slang use in replacing boy friend. That made me ask her how is the guy her cousin? She said it was her mother's elder sister's son...

I heaved a sigh at the abomination after I heard that. She said even after the successful abortion,that the guy has been sleeping with her regularly,that the last time he slept with her was 2 days ago, and the worst part of it is that she is in madly in love with the guy.

I then asked her if both parents knew about the whole saga,and she said no,that they will kill them if any of their family member gets to find out cos its an abomination.
I told her to try and desist from such act,and get in touch with her pastor immediately for a total and rugged deliverance because the whole thing is evil and there is a spiritual undertone involved in the whole issue.

Since that yesterday she told me this whole scary story,I have been so confused as to what might have led them into such act.

I have it in mind to relay the whole story to my friend because he is also not spared as far as this issue is concerned, because this girl might have been sleeping with his cousin even while she was still dating my friend because they only broke up mid last year.
OP can you do us a favour by telling us where you work and your real name....so everyone would be advised to stay away from you since you lack respect for your patient's medical history

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by idu1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
They should get married. I don't know anything that prohibits the marriage of cousins. They are not siblings.
God bless you...
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by idu1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chizzy20:
re u for real.
yes they are free to marry...
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by IamOdin: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
uchwar1:
guy, I believe u die. This is pure truth. Though, I didn't do anything with my cousin but she always frowns wen she sees other ladies with me

dah one small guy..ah teyyu mah cousin almost fought me cos i didn't succumb to her request,,i had to run 4 mah life,,i ran from the room and locked mah sef up in the living room..na dah nite i fear konji grin grin grin
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by wuramini(f): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
AYE
N SE RU E
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Desric(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Leviticus 18:6-16 ESV / 21 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

“None of you shall approach any one of his close relatives to uncover unclothedness. I am the Lord. You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your father, which is the unclothedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her unclothedness. You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your father's wife; it is your father's unclothedness. You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your sister, your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether brought up in the family or in another home. You shall not uncover the unclothedness of your son's daughter or of your daughter's daughter, for their unclothedness is your own unclothedness. ...

Leviticus 18:14 ESV you shall not uncover the unclothedness of your father's brother, that is, you shall not approach his wife; she is your aunt.

Leviticus 18:22 ESV / 7 you shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by ebijimi7(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
where is my cousin ooo I want sex took but it seems my cousin is a boy and don't wanna turn gay
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by idu1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
There is no taboo about it.

They should marry instead of all these fornication to abortion....

I can feel the bond is there between them.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by nosike3(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
This story is as fake as nicki minaj asss abi rokiatu angry no doctor will disclose such personal information about a patient. She spoke to op due to his position and not as a friend! Fake story motherfckers sad
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by braine(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
This happens alot. It just doesn't come out in public.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by niceguy7(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
She is drunk in love with that cousin
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Superman11(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Leojamesjames:
taboo
if this is taboo. And Adam and eve were the only people on earth at the beginning? How on earth did the multiplication take place if not same family people doing it together.. yucky
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by optimismlaz(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
@Op its an abomination but she needs ur help, don't condemn her rather bring her close and help her. Please give her reasons why she should desist from such act.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by todayguest(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Cultures differs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.