Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,759 members, 7,889,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him (46465 Views)

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by charlsecy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
If they're Christian, nothing forbid cousin marriages, Biblically speaking. However, in my tribe Igbo, it is not allowed.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by anitank(f): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Op this shouldn't be strange to you. It happens all the time.

Close relationships between male and female cousins should be closely monitored and even discouraged, because they're always always beyond what you see. Forget the word "cousins", they're still human beings with hormones. Except of course in societies where it's accepted.

And I think it's really unnecessary telling your friend since they're no longer together
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Superman11(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
hammer2010:
enjoy them body while it lasts gf cool

Those lips tho kiss
if Adam and Eve were the first people like we believe
How on earth did they multiply until there were so many people? I think family people did it like these people ooh.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Superman11(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
charlsecy:
If they're Christian, nothing forbid cousin marriages, Biblically speaking. However, in my tribe Igbo, it is not allowed.
How on earth did they multiply until there were so many people? I think family people did it like these people ooh.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by charlsecy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Superman11:
Yes, every one of us is a cousin to another since we all have common ancestors. Adam and Eve's children had to marry one another. If we accept Adam and Eve are the first humans on earth, then we must also agree that we wouldn't be here unless there's some level of incest..It seems GOD later outlawed marriage between persons in a nuclear family, but cousin marriage is never prohibited anywhere in the Bible. However, different cultures define the degree of closeness within which a valid marriage cannot occur. What obtains here may not be applicable there. In my culture, cousin marriage or union is not allowed.

Chizzy20:
nawa ooh...if she is in love wit her cousin...y did she abort it.
Is keeping a pregnancy a sure-fire sign of love?

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by anitank(f): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
50calibre:
Lolz Nigerians are just over dramatic. What's the abomination here, she's a cousins not a sister, she's female, he's male so what's the big deal? In many parts of Asia and the Middle East, cousins marry.

You guys can't lie that you never had a pretty cousins you used to fantasise about.

As a teenager, I had a pretty cousin with one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen. We grew up together and she kept getting better & better damn!!! At a point we couldn't keep hands off each other, heck!! We used to play kissing games in the presence of my mum when she's not looking... We loved the thrill.

Maybe I'm a perv but so what?

Lol really

The op was shocked by the revelation. He'd probably die finding out there are more cousins dating themselves in secrete than he ever imagined.

But I still think it shouldn't be encouraged. I mean what's the point if they can't get married
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by 2sex(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
eagleeye2:

The Doctor OP, can actually threaten the lady that he was going to tell on her & her cousin if they don't desist from the shameful act.
He can actually get the cousins number and tell him to stay away from the girl or he spills the beans.
There are many tactics he can employ without destroying the girls family or even the girl.
right and I think you should quote him and state this to him.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Peejayybold(f): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
I reserve my comment. Meanwhile mtn and ETISALAT data bundle is available. Mtn 1gb for 1200. Call or WhatsApp 07030127562
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by ElFenomeno1: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Doctor mind your goddam business!

1 Like

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Omotayor123(f): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
It's allowed in Korea. Make dem just relocate. grin
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by jhidey08(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
Stewpeed cousins!
abt ur signature, u can just change to my school, I'll treat u like a queen dat u are.

Back 2d topic, dere is nothing bad if 2 cousins marry demselves, in as much as d two parents of d cousins are of different sexes, i.e the female got married to a different family entirely. I dunno if u understand. Traditionally, our people (yoruba) seem to forbid it, but in anoda sense it is acceptable.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by jhidey08(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
anitank:

Lol really

The op was shocked by the revelation. He'd probably die finding out there are more cousins dating themselves in secrete than he ever imagined.

But I still think it shouldn't be encouraged. I mean what's the point if they can't get married
I don't c anything bad in it. Can u date a guy who was a foster son to ur mum? As in ur mum breastfed him before giving birth to u?
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by PreciousGem(f): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Are they Chinese... just asking!
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
jhidey08:
abt ur signature, u can just change to my school, I'll treat u like a queen dat u are.

Back 2d topic, dere is nothing bad if 2 cousins marry demselves, in as much as d two parents of d cousins are of different sexes, i.e the female got married to a different family entirely. I dunno if u understand. Traditionally, our people (yoruba) seem to forbid it, but in anoda sense it is acceptable.
seriously?
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Sunnyade01(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Relationship, love and marriages between cousins are common in Northern Nigeria, Arab countries and Muslim countries. They should just marry each other instead of fornicating!
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by anitank(f): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
jhidey08:
I don't c anything bad in it. Can u date a guy who was a foster son to ur mum? As in ur mum breastfed him before giving birth to u?
Ermm.....that would be a completely different scenario now, wouldn't it?
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by mrintelligent(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
How is it a taboo to marry ones cousin?

SMH
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by cntabs(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
this happens a lot just doesn't come out in the open. there's really nothing telling the body that one female is a cousin and the other isn't especially when they don't grow up together.
they shouldn't be judged.
Our society frowns on it so they should find a way to stop. I was almost a victim but I dodge am grin
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by lilykach02(f): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
It is not surprising, I know cousins that involves in this kinda act, the worse part of this whole saga is that sometime 2months ago, I heard of siblings from two different home that sleep with themselves embarassed, they are in primary sch I nearly cried my eyes out. So many unimaginable things are happening amongst our youth and our children. My advice is both of them go for deliverance, and ask God for his forgiveness.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by gentlelarry(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Oro oOoooooooOoooOoooO
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by skondo09(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
THIS LOVE IS A CRIME
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by kenir(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=Princecalm post=33218952]Could love be blind in this case? End time things.[/quote.

Wetn no be "end time thing"?
ah guess that's what's trending
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by drsteroid(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
drfk001:

OP can you do us a favour by telling us where you work and your real name....so everyone would be advised to stay away from you since you lack respect for your patient's medical history
pls don't get it wrong,she is not my patient.The essence of all this is just to find out if our culture here accepts consaguineous marriage.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by skondo09(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
charlsecy:

what arrant nonsense are u saying, read ur leviticus vry well
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by eminent007(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
She's an epitome of "possessed fellow" on the highest scale.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by tintingz(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
It is not a taboo nor abomination.

Cousins can marry on terms and conditions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Princecalm(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=kenir post=33235814][/quote] there are things that aren't sign of end time.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Edusouls(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Suspect33:
Indeed This is the end times, the rapid growth of ungodliness is jst alarming. Indeed the rapture is imminent!!!

Dnt be LEFT BEHIND!
chai i dy tell you brother,this is sacrileage of the highest order, what an evil world we live in..
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by zyphr(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
uchwar1:
muslims and Hausas marry their cousins...pls hw do we classify this? Is it a sin? Additionally, some nairalanders might be victims here oooo
Islam does not permit incest (Surah 4:23). The notherners, fulanis to be specific that practice it are not doing so based on religion but custom and tradition.
I wont consider any nairalander involved in incest to be a victim as most time it is based on mutual consent and not by force.
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by thierry14(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
that is real mata up there
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Edusouls(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
chai tommorow now this marine girl will end up in the house of one very unforturnate man, in the name of luv,then the numerous damming and uncleanable curses accumulated by this living dead girl will torment hell out of this young man's life, the marriage will be experiencing calamity here and there, and the man will be asking how and why,inviting pastors to come and pray for his home,not knowing that its coming from his very luvly, pretty satanic wife, oh lord am afraid to get married, there is so much death and dammnation out there in the form of women, God please help men...tufiakwa
Re: Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him by Bflexing(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Is it that guys are that scarce!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.