Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari (37953 Views)

Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says / Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:
Awolowo never believed in anything that's why he died like nothing. He is coward. He has no choice of his. Zik bring him to nigeria, Gowon kept him in Nigeria even to this days.

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..

It is Yoruba cowardice and timidity that make them want Igbos to remain in Nigeria. Igbos give those cowards a kind of protection and cover from their masters up north. That is why if igbos secede now, yorubas will secede from their Hausa masters.

Your hero committed suicide. Your hero is coward who never fight for your freedom. Your hero had no choice of his, remember Zik made him accept nigeria and Gowon made him stay in Nigeria. Your hero believed nothing and die like nothing. ..WHAT A BIG SHAME
and it still affecting them till today. ....

I thought they should learn something by now. ...
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by shamecurls(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2015
All these toothless militants think they re still being ruled by GEJ. Obasanjo will be the special adviser to Buhari on Niger Delta militancy and trust me, I want to believe you know what 2 retired soldiers can conclude @.......
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by lexy2014: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Darlduchi:
No one is buying this hausa, fulani and yoruba conspiracy. Jonathan loathed nothing and if he did, what moral ground have you to accuse me of taking what belong to me. have we for once queried your cocoa and kpomo industries? have we ever asked the fulanis to account for their cow and ram/tomato business?

don't go chasing after a mouse when your house is indeed on fire. start with Thinubu, Fashola, otedola who is an oil mogul with a drop found in his environment.

search your beam light of your terrorist president, his role on chibok girls, his role as PTF chairman, how he robbed entire zoo with his gun to steal power. look for atiku and obasanjo who just returned 200million of his loot.

start looking towards ogbomosho and jigawa, your kinsmen have looted enough to survive them for a life time

It is even more pathetic that you may be a christian yet doesn't know that there is muslim conspiracy to kill and destroy as many christians as possible not only in Nigeria but the entire world yet ignorants like you will stand to blame jonathan. Slave you are.

d problem with u guys with your self determination, its our oyel and they are oppressing us mentality is that u guys don't even no your rights and u don't even no were †☺ go †☺ demand 4 your rights. At first oil companies were d problem. After kidnapping all d oyibos in d ND, now d cause of d problem is hausa and yoruba. U keep blaming other regions 4 your problems instead of looking inwards. 4 instance, d govs, LG chairmen and councillors and legislators that have governed d SE and SS in d last 16years are not hausAs or yorubas. They are indigenes. What have thEy done with budgets and allocation in their care since 1999? Dokubo and his ilk have been crying marginalisation 4 as long as I can remember (a genuine cry though) but he has only succeeded in using d suffering of his people †☺ enrich himself. These ones "warning" buhari aren't interested in d welfare of niger deltans but their pockets

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:
Awolowo never believed in anything that's why he died like nothing. He is coward. He has no choice of his. Zik bring him to nigeria, Gowon kept him in Nigeria even to this days.

It is Yoruba cowardice and timidity that make them want Igbos to remain in Nigeria. Igbos give those cowards a kind of protection and cover from their masters up north. That is why if igbos secede now, yorubas will secede from their Hausa masters.

Your hero committed suicide. Your hero is coward who never fight for your freedom. Your hero had no choice of his, remember Zik made him accept nigeria and Gowon made him stay in Nigeria. Your hero believed nothing and die like nothing. ..WHAT A BIG SHAME
and it still affecting them till today. ....

I thought they should learn something by now. ...

When a hero died of coward in fact I am sorry for the followers

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by dammytosh: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:

I will ignore the tribal attack and engage you with the assumption that you have a working brain.

When ignorant people like you scream split the country. One question you fail to ask yourself is "into how many pieces."

Don't be decieved that Niger Delta will like to go with a Biafra Country neither will Middle belt go with Hausas.

Ilorin is regarded as part of North Central despite it being a Yoruba state.

The repercussion of the short sightedness of your suppose 'Hero' is the reason why Yoruba will not support any senseless splitting of the country for now.

Igbo Man will be like our Oyel, A delta man hates being addressed as Ibo. As a matter of fact i have Delta Friends whose father will rather die than allow the daughters Marry Ibo. So think twice before you scream 'Our COuntry'

The reason you will see Asari Dokubo talk to MASSOB is because of the phrase that

"says my Enemies' Enemy is my Friend, ANd guess what ? He will only be my friend pending the time we destroy the Enemy."

If Nigeria split, Ibo will likely bear most brunt and will be at the losing end. They have investments accross Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Ola4great1(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2015
you are referring to somebody whose brother considered as a disgrace to their family as your role model. this makes obvious that you are a very crude person.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by dasensible1(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
We don't need any yeye amnesty program or Niger Delta Ministry. What we need is Resource Control and True Federalism.
How will you people be taken seriously when you are not united in your demands.
Give us Biafra....
Give us resource control...
Give free dollars(amnesty)
What exactly do you guys want? Come out with one voice and stop all this annoying rants

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by hotwax: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:

[size=28pt]And the same Awolowo single handedly fcked up Igbo/Biafra. A single person screwing up a tribe. Awolowo is a coward, but Igbos are chickens[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by hotwax: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2015
dammytosh:

I will ignore the tribal attack and engage you with the assumption that you have a working brain.

When ignorant people like you scream split the country. One question you fail to ask yourself is "into how many pieces."

Don't be decieved that Niger Delta will like to go with a Biafra Country neither will Middle belt go with Hausas.

Ilorin is regarded as part of North Central despite it being a Yoruba state.

The repercussion of the short sightedness of your suppose 'Hero' is the reason why Yoruba will not support any senseless splitting of the country for now.

[size=18pt]They want to split the country because their candidate (who is not an Igbo) lost election. So anytime a tribe lost election we should split the country in to pieces. They have no brain. Why didnt other ethnic groups split the country when Obasanjo installed Jonthan on us?[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by ayusco85(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2015
imsuboi:
we're in for a very looooong 4years (that's if this cesspit doesn't split before then) undecided

BabaOneChance

prophet of doom. i wish u wat u wish for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Ephemmm: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:

All I can see inside your corrupted brain is virus: the earlier your kinsmen take you to Yaba left for reformatting and scanning, the better, honestly.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:

bros thanks for your info. .......

If a white man thought you English u must speak like a white. .......

and if your father is a coward u Must be a coward.......in fact I am ashamed of yoruba ..

look at the way they worship Buhari. And they can't Stand on their own shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by gabriplane(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Redoil:
your head they there. The cowardice of these people is getting out of hand
what does yorubas have to do with this topic now?...I know ur problem, igbos love to be killed everywhere they go and because you guys are not been killed in the west like u are been killed in the north you call yorubas cowards....lemme tell you something about the yorubas,we have respect for human life and if you feel that makes us cowards go to the fulanis and u'll get what u want but don't expect a yoruba man to take ur life if not pushed to the wall....I'm proudly yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2015
OgagaMic:

fool, we gonna deal with u guys, let Buhari misbehave, u re mad, poor north and stupid west

Give us Niger delta republic

our states include delta, Edo, bayelsa , rivers, cross river, Akwa ibom, capital PH

UP SS, God bless Gej,

Bleep Others parasites state and nigeria
ojukwu awva
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by fyna: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Everyone is watching baba. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Do you think GMB is a joke like OBJ, YARADUA and GEJ? try nonsense and dance to d muzic. Findout about WAI.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2015
Granted that people from the SW will be here cursing NDeltans as people who live in creeks and bushes and have NOTHING. But you also have to know that a people who have NOTHING, will have NOTHING to loose when the pipe-lines start blowing up but all Federal, States and Local Govt allocations will be reduced to NOTHING. This is how we played with Boko Haram but today, we have seen the resources and human lives wasted. The only thing saving NDelta and NIGERIA as a country is our FUNCTIONAL level of education. Even a palm wine tapper in the NDelta speaks great English, unlike some people. Imagine if we are as uneducated as the almajiri, by now the region would have been a wasteland without any functional oil bloc.

I advise Buhari to do more to palliate the people who have NOTHING to lose by speeding up development of the Niger Delta and fighting the corruption in the NDDC if there are. The Amnesty programme is cheaper than deploying military with expensive hardwares that Nigeria can not even afford at the moment.

It is just an advise, you take it or leave it. I miss my quiet, clean and peaceful village, where pumpkin and bitter-leaf soup taste natural.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Justinah4life: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Cowards! Arrest GEJ, bomb the rest now, nothing will happen, they just want to enjoy N65000 every month, as if it is their right.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:

bros thanks for your info. .......

If a white man thought you English u must speak like a white. .......

and if your father is a coward u Must be a coward.......in fact I am ashamed of yoruba ..

look at the way they worship Buhari. And they can't Stand on their own shame

Even that Buhari they worship knows that their are cowards. .......

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by dannjo(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2015
Darlduchi:
No one is buying this hausa, fulani and yoruba conspiracy. Jonathan loathed nothing and if he did, what moral ground have you to accuse me of taking what belong to me. have we for once queried your cocoa and kpomo industries? have we ever asked the fulanis to account for their cow and ram/tomato business?

don't go chasing after a mouse when your house is indeed on fire. start with Thinubu, Fashola, otedola who is an oil mogul with a drop found in his environment.

search your beam light of your terrorist president, his role on chibok girls, his role as PTF chairman, how he robbed entire zoo with his gun to steal power. look for atiku and obasanjo who just returned 200million of his loot.

start looking towards ogbomosho and jigawa, your kinsmen have looted enough to survive them for a life time

It is even more pathetic that you may be a christian yet doesn't know that there is muslim conspiracy to kill and destroy as many christians as possible not only in Nigeria but the entire world yet ignorants like you will stand to blame jonathan. Slave you are.

Mr man you are biggest fool for the month of April grin
Darlduchi:

Mr man you are the biggest fool for the month of April..
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by LUKINGUY(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Please say something different jooor,

Same response to all post

temitemi1:
Everyone is watching baba. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Burger01:
Balderdash.

You guys misbehave and face the music. Nobody, I repeat, 'Nobody' is above the law. Who are these pigs to give 'warning' to my presido-elect? Nonsenseangry

The same pigs that held the nation to ransom.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by MythAngel: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Taylor86:
wise one read ur post again(d last part) u see u ain't perfect either....quote me again and thunder without lightning will fire u

Again you resort to debase mental attitude of using superstition and spiritism in responding to a simple observation which can improve your outlook in life .. Although you refused to learn this from school but at least every one deserves a second chance which am extending to you wink ...
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by hotwax: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2015
They are irrelevant in this country and they will always be irrelevant.

Their vote did not count in the last election

Even Buhari knows their votes dont count.

They have never produced any president and will never produce any president.

They are the slave of the country. They are inferior to other tribes.

Their leader ran away in the middle of the war like a chicken. And he left them to die like chicken.

And Hausa people hate them and alway making suya of them. What they do is shout and cry. They are the real definition of feeble.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by LUKINGUY(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2015
On Point

lexy2014:
d problem with u guys with your self determination, its our oyel and they are oppressing us mentality is that u guys don't even no your rights and u don't even no were †☺ go †☺ demand 4 your rights. At first oil companies were d problem. After kidnapping all d oyibos in d ND, now d cause of d problem is hausa and yoruba. U keep blaming other regions 4 your problems instead of looking inwards. 4 instance, d govs, LG chairmen and councillors and legislators that have governed d SE and SS in d last 16years are not hausAs or yorubas. They are indigenes. What have thEy done with budgets and allocation in their care since 1999? Dokubo and his ilk have been crying marginalisation 4 as long as I can remember (a genuine cry though) but he has only succeeded in using d suffering of his people †☺ enrich himself. These ones "warning" buhari aren't interested in d welfare of niger deltans but their pockets
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2015
HzRF:

No be d same general was chase out of office with cane
Wen he was still even young
but ur hero ojukwu fled the country and went on exile cheesy..... wow na ojukwu try pass, strong rugged fellow....oh less I forget the retd General obasanjo wiped the zone out.....
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Perceptor(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:

Even wt u' messed up gramm' u'r still hating...what'ur probl'm is?? Well lemme address ur issues. Did yorubas complain to u dat they' havn problem wt ds country? Yorubas ar not clueless lyk ya, they knw wat they want and they knw hw to get. They understand dat fate has brought us together and we av to figure out a way of co-exist, they dont throw senseless tantrums lyk ya do. Yoruba aint hostile to other ethnic grps, they ar the bond holdin ds nation in one piece and they ar the most matured. Ya igbos dont knw wat ya want, even if u get ur biafra (hallucination), individuals amongst ya w'd still wanna make his own country (fact). You don'wanna be part of ds country yet u keep invading other regions lyk epidemic disease. Nobody is holdin u dwn cry babies, return and congregate in ur region and d world will knw u' serious bout ur biafra thing.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by freshcvv(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2015
Darlduchi:

They are the reason you believe in one zoological Nigeria. try your cocoa and kpomo industries for a month, come back and bow to Biafra.

Sorry o, please name the mineral resources Biafra have that can sustain the region better than any other regions in Nigeria.

Thank you.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2015
Billyonaire:
Granted that people from the SW will be here cursing NDeltans as people who live in creeks and bushes and have NOTHING. But you also have to know that a people who have NOTHING, will have NOTHING to loose when the pipe-lines start blowing up but all Federal, States and Local Govt allocations will be reduced to NOTHING. This is how we played with Boko Haram but today, we have seen the resources and human lives wasted. The only thing saving NDelta and NIGERIA as a country is our FUNCTIONAL level of education. Even a palm wine tapper in the NDelta speaks great English, unlike some people. Imagine if we are as uneducated as the almajiri, by now the region would have been a wasteland without any functional oil bloc.

I advise Buhari to do more to palliate the people who have NOTHING to lose by speeding up development of the Niger Delta and fighting the corruption in the NDDC if there are. The Amnesty programme is cheaper than deploying military with expensive hardwares that Nigeria can not even afford at the moment.

It is just an advise, you take it or leave it. I miss my quiet, clean and peaceful village, where pumpkin and bitter-leaf soup taste natural.
my dear u said it all but is like u are begging Buhari

if buharı is strong enough let him say no to amnesty then he will see fire
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by hotwax: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2015
hotwax:

[size=28pt]And the same Awolowo single handedly fcked up Igbo/Biafra. A single person screwing up a tribe. Awolowo is a coward, but Igbos are chickens[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by hotwax: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
my dear u said it all but is like u are begging Buhari

if buharı is strong enough let him say no to amnesty then he will see fire

[size=18pt]Obasanjo a Yoruba man did not give anybody amnesty. Infact Asari Dokubo was always arrested and detained by Obasanjo. Now Dokubo is now a celebrity billionare. Nobody is powerful than the state. Obasanjo a military man demonstrated that. Buhari is even a tougher military man.

Let him assume power and lets see what these riff raffs will do[/size]
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by winioluwa: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=Redoil post=33222029]your head they there. The cowardice of these people is getting ou
Permit me to say you are not updated with histories. During the formation of the Biafra country how many off the Easter states were available? May I ask you this that someone came from prison to rescue the country Nigeria to defeat the Biafra states? How many palace did Biafra place as part of the total number of the country population.

Among the states in the east there are marginal greviances among you the Igbo that is why the ndigbo had been the only tribe in the third republic changing leadership of the senate due to self interest and not the country first. During the last election, the eastern states recorded highest number of violence in the country and the region also had a supplementary election. Nigeria is a country and the need for seperation can either come through power of negation and other mean. I hate when people practice nepotism and bringing tribalism play why issue should be resolved through various ways.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2015
How can a man say something in that way. ...

did yoruba say that they have problems with Nigeria. ...that's a big coward ever....

can't u fight and die for your people. ....

Awolowo is a coward ....EA leader för that matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stolen Artefacts: Oba of Benin, Obaseki To Build World-Class Museum / Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.