Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari (37951 Views)

Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says / Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by praxisnetworks: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2015
think twice...there will be no Yoruba/Hausa soldiers to keep the peace btw the Ijaws, Urhobo and Itsekiri...your best bet is resource control!

OgagaMic:

so wat ur take, should we b in Nigeria ?, or go to ur Biafra ?

hell NO,.... we want to control our resources ourself, cheap blackmail,

up SS, Up GEJ

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by fineguy11(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2015
!..
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by pasol4real(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2015
illitrate:
Even me wey no go school no supid like this people, the y think gmb is gej.

ok naa.

when the army move on them and all borders are closed from them i will see
how they can reload.
ok mr Illiterate during obj time army no dey abi.No worry we dey watch una any body wey do any how go see anyhow.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by fineguy11(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Are you listening to yourself?

The Niger Deltan's should think what development the Amnesty program did for the Niger Delta. The money spent there would have provided good water, better health care for many Niger Deltans, better power supply.

Instead the money is handed to criminals to flex. SMH. Yet you are ready to die for such a policy.
fineguy11:
I am a proud naijadeltan,,and i dare dem to go the creeks,,,,i no dey enter army to sleep for barracks,,,i dare dem.....any group of unscrupulous elements that threatens the peace and progress of nigeria,,will meet their demise....i av always been a proponent of 2 meals a day,,,bokoharam was our breakfast,,these militants will serve as our dinner...
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by fineguy11(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2015
chamboy:
common terrorist
pls go to the creeks i dare u,.....
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2015
HzRF:

OPONU I be Yoruba, igbomina for that matter

Wait OBj wipe d zone?
Odi na zone
Upon OBj craziness he still was unable to silent d agitators, yaradua inherited d problem
loll see as u dey yab me cry
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by antisocial: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2015
fagbalex:

Mr ROBOT very soon you go enter street dey shout gej your hero Fayose your role model. Surely your statement have shown that you're a gangster.
shut up,fool, the guy was right
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by antisocial: 11:51am On Apr 29, 2015
Burger01:
Balderdash.

You guys misbehave and face the music. Nobody, I repeat, 'Nobody' is above the law. Who are these pigs to give 'warning' to my presido-elect? Nonsenseangry
it is idiots like you that run away when you hear gun shot.I keep repeating myself,let me see how that Yoruba pig tinubu shall control N/Delta oil.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by antisocial: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2015
museveni:
Why are you people so scared of doing legitimate works? Are you so handicapped that you must be fed all the time? GEJ has over pamper you. You will soon see how a General deals with people of your kind.
idiots,if the oil was found in the North would they have allowed Nigerians to exploit it? No of course.You people will regret removing Jonathan.The South South is not like the coward South west
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by antisocial: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2015
phlemzy:
If there's any programme put in place by the outgoing administration which the incoming government find unsuitable or inappropriate, it must go. Ex-militants cannot dictate what is or not to be done.
keep dreaming,just wait and see.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by antisocial: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2015
fagbalex:
Emtpt threath from hungry people. You better be careful the people Gen is not a clueless one oh rememeber
he is the most clueless.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
In summary,

Dogs and Baboons will .......

Soak in Lagoon.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by antisocial: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided
Best oil producing states but still has the lowest infrastructural development!
Community of greedy folks that will rather spend their monies on closing down abuja clubs than invest it in their communities. Even if buhari creates more programme for them, the naija deltans will continue to remain under developed! A new sheriff is in town, no more coming to Abuja to pack money you would rather waste than invest in your local communities.
What did their son did for them. Oh! HE completed the brass LNG projects and as well finished the airport in Bayelsa. He also tarred all the roads leading to Portharcourt and bayelsa. grin grin grin grin.
You guys can as well blow up the pipelines and kill your own people, contaminate your already undrinkable waters, kill your seafoods and damage your ancestral homes. IN ALL, NA EVERY BODY INCLUDING YOU GO STILL SUFFER AM.
only a fool can say this foolish things.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by antisocial: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
illitrate:

ok naa.

how they can reload.
you are the most useless person on earth,it appear you don't know the antecedents of Niger Delta militancy,if you do,you won't say this rubbish
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
you just lied, perhaps you have not leave your so called akwaibom state to another state apart from aba which happens to be a neighboring town.
Take a tour round other eastern region and see for yourself.
Am from Enugu but my mum is from akwaibom state.
Uyo city is developed but don't attribute the city's development to other sections of the state, go to ibakruwan where planet FM is located you will weeep for people there or will I talk about Ika LG that has been forgotten by the government or stalk about obot Akara etc.
All am saying is this in every state there are sections that are under devloped.
You can't compare umuahia with Aba that's if you have been there and mind you not all the Aba region is like their market zone, they are some parts that are so organized and clean.

Where did I lie? Apart from Enugu, which town in the East can you compare to Uyo or Calabar?

I am waiting.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
no what every region needs in Nigeria is a resource control.
Your from Akwaibom state bah? have you journeyed down to eket and witness for yourself how the Yoruba's have taken over the Mobil company with positional crumbs giving to your people.

Do you think paying a section of Militants money will help the Akwa-Ibomites or South South youths take the Jobs from the Yoruba people at Eket?

The money spent on Militants should be used for educating the South South, empowering them economically and not dashing it to criminals. If not, the educated ones will come and take the jobs from the less educated ones.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
antisocial:
only a fool can say this foolish things.

Only a fool can quote foolish things.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Riodiao:

[b]IM FULL OF PITY FOR THE MAN THAT WILL MARRY YOU[/b7]
just the way I pity for the yeye wife wey go marry you.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Beneinyang10(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Well" Election has come and gone; so let's give the new Government Chance to Study how he can move the country forward.
If by space of Four(4) Years he failed to deliver Defidence of Democracy, Nigerian will hold him responseable and Accountable.

Military regime has passed now is Democratic despensation. So" Mr. President Elect you have lots to do than going back to wearing uniform.

Wise caution away....!!

Let's come back home.
Niger Delta is the greate mother feeding more than 65% of Nigerian's, so they deserved a litenting hears; never should we under estimate them pls..!!

We need give them their rights if demanded for.
God Bless Nigeria.

We are into Mini Importation; many of our clients are pulling #200k - #300k Shipping Tangible & Affordable Goods to their doorstep and earning six figure from it Monthly.

You can start with any amount and grow bigger in few days from now......

WhatsApp or call Ben on: 08037483111
Email: admin@africanbiznetworks.com
Enquiries: africanbiznetworks@gmail.com

You're Welcome.

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by geeudy(f): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Burger01:
Balderdash.

You guys misbehave and face the music. Nobody, I repeat, 'Nobody' is above the law. Who are these pigs to give 'warning' to my presido-elect? Nonsenseangry
this same buhari that is shouting no one is above the law, and he boycotted the law when they asked him to present his certificate. Cheiii, make una remove log of wood for una eye b4 una go find another person own go.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

just the way I pity for the yeye wife wey go marry you.
hey my babe hw fr?
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by meccuno: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
dammytosh:

I will ignore the tribal attack and engage you with the assumption that you have a working brain.

When ignorant people like you scream split the country. One question you fail to ask yourself is "into how many pieces."

Don't be decieved that Niger Delta will like to go with a Biafra Country neither will Middle belt go with Hausas.

Ilorin is regarded as part of North Central despite it being a Yoruba state.

The repercussion of the short sightedness of your suppose 'Hero' is the reason why Yoruba will not support any senseless splitting of the country for now.

Igbo Man will be like our Oyel, A delta man hates being addressed as Ibo. As a matter of fact i have Delta Friends whose father will rather die than allow the daughters Marry Ibo. So think twice before you scream 'Our COuntry'

The reason you will see Asari Dokubo talk to MASSOB is because of the phrase that

"says my Enemies' Enemy is my Friend, ANd guess what ? He will only be my friend pending the time we destroy the Enemy."

If Nigeria split, Ibo will likely bear most brunt and will be at the losing end. They have investments accross Nigeria.
. That part of a delta man not giving out his daughter to an igbo man is completely false......it happens everywhere.....I have three delta friends who are married to anambra men.....guess you only see what yÓu choose to believe.....probably the delta dude is an uneducated delta man..I don't know where u are from,but stop taken positions from what you were told....try and experience what igbo man is all about...my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by BlackTechnology: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
sunnyolads1:
These people are too lazy o,haba why are they crying before they were beaten? the truth is that all your threats can't do anything. you command your kinsman anyhow and threat him because he is a dullard and clueless. Let it be known to you that once a soldier is always a soldier. even GEJ refused to accept defeat at the polls and handover to military it will still go to GMB because he is a soldier whether retired or not. So your kinsman will still lose out. Now, with all this threats here and there from Niger Delta i can foreseen the end of militancy in that region because you cant spit on a soldier as you always did to your own kinsmsn. Therefore I advised you militants to seek favour of the incoming government or you become a story in Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise.

When a political-military illiterate like you talk, I shake my head undecided

Just one bomb, production will decline and salaries/fuel will go into scarcity. grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by dammytosh: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
meccuno:
. That part of a delta man not giving out his daughter to an igbo man is completely false......it happens everywhere.....I have three delta friends who are married to anambra men.....guess you only see what yÓu choose to believe.....probably the delta dude is an uneducated delta man..I don't know where u are from,but stop taken positions from what you were told....try and experience what igbo man is all about...my 2 cents

As usual you jumped into typing fast and concluded what you know nothing about 'false'

What I typed did not say everybody, i said my father's friend and you can call him anything you like but I guess his experience must have led to the conclusion.

There is no sense of tribalism in what I typed. I have Ibo Friends and we are cool.

My point it that you don't assume Nigeria is all about IBO, YORUBA and HAUSA.

Hope you get that now.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by ayoromer: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
it is not athreat go n ask obj he wil tel that d niger delta owned that d yorubas n d north are killing buhari n use groundnut n cocoa money to rule naija.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by skyhadi16(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari thinks this is military, u never knew we from south south ain't smiling, mk time reach first we go show am Arab...

thankgod Amaechi his puppet is no more in power, so he should bid rivers state goodbye cos with the combination of Wike and mama P in one state hmmm

I see no reason for all this statement, the Buhari himself has not said or done anything to you guys why all this scary talk and activities na.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by Xfemt(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
fagbalex:
Emtpt threath from hungry people. You better be careful the people Gen is not a clueless one oh rememeber

He who sows the
wind should be prepared to reap the whirlwind. A word
is enough.”

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by NigerMan1: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Emtpt threath from hungry and jobless set of people

undecided

Time we tells

oluwafemi113 - yes they are 'hungry and jobless' because your region that brought NOTHING to the table is feeding fat on their God given wealth. If you people care to fend for yourselves (and stop being parasitic to ND Oil) would they be hungry and jobless?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by knowledgeable: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
illitrate:

ok naa.

how they can reload.

We've been there before, don't forget.
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by waliezi(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
No be too much short mak Buhari misbehave n see waitin go follow.....
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Where did I lie? Apart from Enugu, which town in the East can you compare to Uyo or Calabar?

I am waiting.
oh! pls compare the allocation that akwaibom is getting with every other state, let alone Enugu or any other eastern state and tell me if akwaibom state is not suppose to be a small London in Nigeria?
Re: Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
praxisnetworks:
it's only in Akwa Ibom tha illiterates like you think an educated Engineer from Yoruba land is the reason for your joblessness ....If the Yoruba there are that good as you claim I think they should be elected into political offices to oversee that State!

you must be dumb to think that every other person is jobless like you.
Lazy bunch of ingrates go back to your cocoa land and explore it pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / Stolen Artefacts: Oba of Benin, Obaseki To Build World-Class Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.