Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,362 members, 7,891,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (29826 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2006
You are my Lehman, my only Lehman,
you make me happy, when skies are grey,
I’ll never know why, they let you keep goal,
with your gloves which are made outta glue
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2006
Priscila:

Chxta
thank you. you are not like other mercenaries who just joined disunited camp without thinking.it is a well deserved win.

Thanks.

Nutter:

Chxta,

Did you remember to dust your hat off properly before doffing? cheesy tongue

Bow before us Man D fans! Bow! grin tongue

Well and truly cleaned. Er, point of correction, he isn't a ManU fan. He's a Juventino.
Nutter:

Let's all laugh at Chxta,
Ha ha ha ha!

Coming from you, that's a tard unfair. . .
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Christino(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2006
There is no shame in losing - the spirit of sportsmanship,

Where are the devils, some people are avoiding this thread yet they had 50 posts on it before 4:00pm. Where are they now, come let's laugh over it together

-there's always another day to redeem your image, at least the gunners beat us 7 - 0 before, yet we went to the Uefa Cup final, we no vex.

Abegi.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2006
Chxta:

Well and truly cleaned. Er, point of correction, he isn't a ManU fan. He's a Juventino.Coming from you, that's a tard unfair. . .

The second bit of my post was for the Man D fans. How can I forget that you are a Juventino? Whenever a struggling team in a lower division is mentioned, I first think 'Juve' and later, 'Chxta'! wink cheesy

Thanks for dusting before doffing. Do you think Man D fans should now perform the time-honoured act of hara-kiri? I do.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2006
And why would they want to perform a harakiri? At this point the table makes better reading for them, even with your game in hand. You've won this battle, but it is the war that counts. . .
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2006
they have all shut their trap.
up gunners. Even kola the sky analyst just opposed me that man u cant lose!
Na wa o.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2006
Nutter:

The second bit of my post was for the Man D fans. How can I forget that you are a Juventino? Whenever a struggling team in a lower division is mentioned, I first think 'Juve' and later, 'Chxta'! wink cheesy

Speaking of la vecchia signora, further proof that the idiots just wanted us down: they've finally agreed to give us a hearing. After the season has started.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2006
Chxta:

Speaking of la vecchia signora, further proof that the idiots just wanted us down: they've finally agreed to give us a hearing. After the season has started.

You are just bitter  tongue

Priscila:

@Nutter
what did I tell you. all rebels have surrendered and you will not see malicous comments on arsenal again

grin Let them run and hide.

"There he runs, sprinting down the middle
happily skinning, everyone he meets
Adebayor is a Gunner, spends a bit of time on the ground
but then he's up and scoring, for seven million pounds"
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2006
Hucarson!!!! why do you hide in sand now?
Huccccccccccccc,Bolaooooooni I can't just find them yet yet!
these guys are just nutters!where are all mercenaries?

@Nutter
what did I tell you?all rebels have surrendered and you will not see malicous comments on arsenal again
Arsenal yeeeeeeeeee Arsenal yeaaaaaaaaaah!(dedication to all gunners)
[i][i]Nobody ever make me feel this way
I must stick with Arsenal
nobody could take me higher
I must stick with you baby by (pussycat dolls)

Gunners ooohoo winners x2
I said u go win Disunited losers
Battle, battle they lost we won winners
![/i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mrmayor(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2006
Nutter:

You are my Lehman, my only Lehman,
you make me happy, when skies are grey,
I’ll never know why, they let you keep goal,
with your gloves which are made out of glue

I nearly got my a$$ kick in a dublin pub today, the young King Fabregas Rules. Kanu Junior AKA Adebyor made my day.

Wenger Rules.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by toptho(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2006
I am so angry right now,but i will raise my hands and say we didnt play well enough to win today.but this does not remove from the fact that arsenal will still be 4th.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2006
toptho:

I am so angry right now,but i will raise my hands and say we didnt play well enough to win today.but this does not remove from the fact that arsenal will still be 4th.

"Maybe it's because you're a Man D fan, that you won't buy a Bud,
Because there's no reason to celebrate, down at Old Trafford"
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2006
Nutter:

You are just bitter tongue
I am the first to admit that. And so would you were Arsenal at the receiving end of so obvious an injustice. . .
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2006
mrmayor:

I nearly got my a$$ kick in a dublin pub today, the young King Fabregas Rules. Kanu Junior AKA Adebyor made my day.

Wenger Rules.

grin I went to a pub full of diehard fans. It was almost like being in the terraces with the way those people were swearing. My goodness!  cheesy
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2006
Chxta:

I am the first to admit that. And so would you were Arsenal at the receiving end of so obvious an injustice. . .

Injustice? Erm, come again?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mrmayor(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2006
Chxta:

What injustice? sad sad

Nutter:

grin I went to a pub full of diehard fans. It was almost like being in the terraces with the way those people were swearing. My goodness!  cheesy

Ireland is equally divided between Man U and Liverpool fans,I had the double pleasure of taking money off them in a bet.I also had Arsenal to win 11/4,300 euros not bad for 90 minutes grin grin grin wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2006
Really? 300 Euros? Good for you, mate. Guess the drinks are on you then.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2006
Nutter:

Injustice? Erm, come again?
Injustices. You of all people should know that. . . (http://chxta..com/2006/05/in-defence-of-juve.html)
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2006
Vayan con Dios to you good people. Been around these parts since 1245 or so. . .

The headaches are setting in.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2006
Ok then. No worries.

Kolo, Eboue,
watcha gonna do?
watcha gonna to do, when they come for you?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2006
This thread is interesting.
Bagoma? Where have u been since?
I dont think u wld have shown ur pretty face if Arsenal had lost today.

Anyways, twas a nice match.
Arsenal played with a breath-taking mental strength and i was impressed.
United team looked jaded but i still love my Man Utd.
We shall be back to unleash the same venom at the Emirates in the return leg.
UP MAN UTD.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2006
@All

Please note that this is my first post after the proper 90mins of footie, hmmn is it not interesting that Man Disunited won the war of words on thisn thread but ironically lost on the field even to Adebayor popularly called FAKE KANU shocked shocked

LIFE IS A BITCH IT bleeps US ALL, abi no be so?

@Jackal, i appreciate the fact that you were one of the first people to congratulate us, but i thought you said you will hang yourself if your team lost

@Debosky, Loyika, Mukina, Prisccy, Olodo, Bagoma, Nutter, Sir Kay, Pie1ect, Vieira, Niterider, Vichel, and all other gooners[/b] in the house, this is wishing you all [b]CONGRATULATIONS

@BOLAONI THE INSTIGATOR

I thought i told you tongue i imagine you would not eat tonight, pele omo iya mi tongue tongue i would not really like to taunt you only it was improper for the uncrowned most honorable sportsperson on Nland to create this thread with such dishonorable intent, so how do we meet, since the drinks are on me now grin

@Hucarson

You called me Gallas, did you see how well Gallas played today? tongue

@Wormedup

Thanx a million
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2006
Arsenal has won oh!!!!!

where them dey ohhhh! the doomsday predictors!!

give praise to the better team!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2006
@ deboksy,
Marginally better on the day but United is better overall.
The league table does not lie.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bagoma(f): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2006
@ jackal, hello. cheesy
i've been here all along, just didnt want to join in the war of the fans (words).
i duff my hat to you for having the courage to come here after the way you ran your mouth before today. big of you to acknowledge our supremacy today. thats the spirit, man. perhaps you'll take the crown of "objectivity" {(man U) as lordimpac has won that of arsenal cool so says kola & u}.

so glad we won.
sign of a great season!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2006
jackal that one is story - the score sheet doesn't lie either Arsenal beat Man Utd on the field of play.
if and when u play man city m'boro and villa then we can compare. wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2006
@ debosky,

Man Utd                                       Arsenal
19                    shots                  14

9                     on target            7

10                    corner-kicks        5

4                      offsides              4

50%                  possession        50%

4                        saves             12

Can u tell me why United deserved to lose this match judging by the stats?
U can find the stats at soccernet's website-it wasn't coooked by me.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by superman(m): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2006
na waaaaaa

anyway seun abeg come i get palm wine and kola here!

and which kind statistic be that! well life goes on ! let them keep talkin rubbish. luck celtics FC did squeezy ur smelly ass! of cause they were better at the day and next should u care to know man u would soon be out of champions league ! hey watch out!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mukina2: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2006
i told them they will lose this one
they started with 5
down to 3
next to 2
and 1
now its 0
at the hands of the gunners grin grin grin

hucarson i am waiting for your naked dance grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2006
they deserved to lose because their much vaunted 'attacking prowess' - your 'magical trio' rooney, saha and ronaldo couldn't score against a 'shaky' arsenal defence with two kids - eboue and djourou.

they deserved to lose because despite playing at home, they had only 2 more shots on target than arsenal.

they deserved to lose because despite only 2 starters - giggs, and van der sar missing, compared to arsenal's 3 - RVP, T14 and senderos, they still failed to score.

they deserved to lose because they did not dominate this game, as they had done in their previous 4 games this season.
the more incisive team who took their chances won

if i show u stats from Arsenal /Man city u wdnt think we deserved to lose either, but u know what, we did deserve to lose that game since we didnt take our chances.

Arsenal was the better team thats why.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mukina2: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2006
ronaldo was floating today ;Dlove his corner kicks tongue
you lost in your own backyard in front of all your fans,sponsors, veterans.

go arsenal arsenal arsenal for life

damn i loved my german hero lehmann
i adore my ivory guys eboue and kolo
dont you just love our czech wonder tomas
my swiss dream djourou
mon french connnection gallas and flamini
my spanish prince fabregas
my belarus knight hleb
my togolese yao ming adebayor not my friend but i'll forgive him just for 2day
my brazilian sambalites gilberto and the beast baptista
not forgotten my swedish model ljungberg
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2006
@ debosky,
United had more than 2 starters missing(Van Der Sar, Heinze, Smith and Giggs)-although thats no excuse!!!!!!!
I was at Old Trafford and Arsenal came down to city with a boost of energy and confidence.
Arsenal's gameplay was highly impressive and they were marginally better on the day and maybe United ran a bit out of luck.

United played well and i think Ronaldo should have done better in front of goal.
It seems he had a scoring bet with Ferguson and he was so eager to score.
Wazza was also subdued by lack of matches but he should come good in subsequent games.

I must congratulate the gunners for the victory.
They needed to make an impression and Wenger got it right this time.
Priscci, Mukina2, Sir Lordi, Kitaun, Nightrider and others should have a lovely week ahead but the big winner this weekend is CHELSEA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

Barcelona Face Juve As Psg Meet Man United ULC 2020/21 Draw / Euro 2020: Everything You Need To Know / Manchester United VS LASK : Europa League (2 - 1) On 5th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.