Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,330 members, 7,891,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (29824 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2006
@
mukina2
Let's call it an irony
he who laughs last, laughs best.
i think you need the medication
co's you have been a little physco
this few minutes.  grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2006
I don't know where y'all get your stats from but here are the facts

AW vs AF

AW won - 13

AF won - 12

Draws - 7

meaning----- we own your disunited a$$e$!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2006
@
mukina2
LOL just kidding grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2006
@CRAZYKID

Are you that dumb?

Asanga is a Man Utd fan that was appreciating Arsenal's feat but yet you were furious with him for doing something that honorable shocked angry am tempted to take you to the cleaners if you don't retrace your steps and doff your hats for the GUNNERS, cos even your Top Disunited men on this forum have done just that, ok? shocked angry cool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by superman(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2006
nonesense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey bring on chlesea now! watch that space! all the haters yall think im being fooled! superman say for where. hey i think its kind of of annoying how yall trying now to priase Arsenal now! yall stick to your hating comment. people superman knows can't even kick football trying to educate me as an arsenla fan! una de craze. we all already know
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by vichel(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2006
am sorry to say but man-u is not match to arsenal this season, thats just the truth, u guyz better believe it. chelsea is our only problem, and we wud shock them when the time comes
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by LoverBwoy(m): 1:15am On Sep 19, 2006
Chelsea aint really our problem but those teams that will defend instead of having a go they,ll happily play for a draw or just hope for a lucky goal.When it comes to chelsea n co they basically accept defeat b4 the game.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Akolawole(m): 1:51am On Sep 19, 2006
vichel:

am sorry to say but man-u is not match to arsenal this season, thats just the truth, u guys better believe it. chelsea is our only problem, and we would shock them when the time comes

Noted sir till the D-day.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2006
@LoverBwoy,

Your comment dey make me laugh o. Ha ha! Accept defeat against who?

You guys lost 11 last season abi? Let's wait till December to see what the stats will be. wink

Who is next on the line for you?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by otolorin(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2006
@ balaoni
na sheffield n we go trash dem!
i only worry for arsenal's satisfaction with a goal or 2 win
make dese boys score more goals abeg!
as per the manutd arsenal tin on sunday - i'm happy 'twasn't a robbery like dem united fans always regarded previous matches dat we won against them - FA Cup in particular!
i remember a thread by akola or sum1 abt the worst matches where the better side loses - i'm sure dis game wont be one of those
any1 wu says manutd didnt play good is only taunting - but any1 wu says manutd played better is sure got sum gum in his head!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by donquan(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2006
this goes out to all the disunited fans well i saw all ur comment about united doing there worse but down there at their own back yard they couldn't perform
1 i think the blame should go to sir fegie because he was the big loser for the nite
he culdn't even know that his silvtre should not start against the like og Ebuoe. when he relaised his mistake he amde an early subtittion which did cost him the game
2) he pulled out scholes when JOHN O sea was as good as dead. well on the other hand one thing that just gives me joy is the fact taht wenger is now ahead of fergie on head to head wins since he took 0ver arsenal and for all gunners out there,i say to u, neva out gunned
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2006
crazy kid and co.
leave gunners here to celebrate victory. ASAP?
pitch your tent somewhere else. you are not supposed to talk where gunners are talking!
got it?
@Muks
I beg, we are too superior to be in argument with those under-achievers. our boat is heading a different direction.Quit the junk lets focus on our victory
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2006
Why don't u gunners concentrate and do better than ur last season.
A team that lost a whooping 11 matches last season should not even deserve mentioning.
Arsenal won just a game in 4 league matches and y'all guys are celebrating.
What should Pompey fans do?
Damn, Arsenal is really a shit club.
Continue celebrating ur 10th position-its worth drinking to.
Buncha Schmuks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2006
Huc!
envy wont help you now and y'all should burry your balooned heads in Kalahari desert!
Dont forget Disunited is now one of the crappiest team in England plus that farting Rio. who cares if you dominated craps like tottenham?
Stop spreading your miseries buncha losers!
bad losers at the same time!

It was just one of those good days! I am sure that Arsenal, deep in their hearts, are not really contented, knowing we were to score more than 3 goals. We ended man u unbeaten run.How many times will i tell you no excuses.
On our best days, how u wan take stop us?More is to come!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2006
Man United crappy?
A team that finished above Arsenal with lots of points last season and are currently leading the pack this season?
It seems u dont know so much about the league table. 2nd position to 10th position is a mile far.
Arsenal are the buncha losers losing a whooping 11 premiership games alone last season.
Can the gunners improve on their shambolic performance of last season? I dont think so.
Sunday's game was a fluke and Arsenal was lucky to snatch the 3 points on the 86th minute.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2006
aha aha aha!
Now history poodlers! Go on ride on my man(poodler) its allowed .
Or are you pleading to join live ammo guns?i can also brag of unbeaten season sometimes ago!
you guys are just fake!
All in grave(AIG) others have not yet ressurrected!Burried yourselves and then what will Chelsea do to you? Another basket?
Pls dont talk ill on gunners, hate the game not our brave players!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2006
Unbeaten season?
Thats an interesting topic but who ended this unbeaten season?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by 4Play(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2006
Arsenal's trophy cabinet is like a desert compared to MAN UTD,hence the sponsorship by the Emirates.

Arsenal' fans dreams-winning the CHampion's League-is our reality.We have lived your dreams.Keep dreaming
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by otolorin(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2006
much about the league table in yur head en wen as at the moment - winning a match at hand can lift 10th position to possibly 5th position and losin a match can drop 2nd position to 5th position as well - 3 points lifting 17th to 10th?
i think the league table is really not a stable juxtaposition at the moment - it will be after about 25 games each!

and what we're celebrating is good football + stuffing sum pizza in united's face, in their camp! - the latter being a stronger reason!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by otolorin(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2006
4 Play:

Arsenal' fans dreams-winning the CHampion's League-is our reality.We have lived your dreams.Keep dreaming

yes o - we'll keep dreaming till its a reality - and soon too

but you keep sleeping without a dream - please dwell more on your past!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2006
Otolorin darlin!
Dont argue with these men lest they spoil your victorious mood. Just talk of victory alone
Huc, 4 play where did you throw your shame? to the gnomes?
You should stop tainting the image of AIG(all in grave) Disunited  further!
we gave you an  Oh my God performance!
Huc! we also ended your unbeaten run on sunday. they can't bite
Who is that dreamer?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2006
Man United's unbeaten run?
Only a non-achieving team like Arsenal dwells on the issue of unbeaten run.
Even in the dominant years of 1999-2001, we did not go unbeaten so no one counts here.
When Arsene knew he can never conquer Europe, he embarked on an unbeaten run with as many as 12 draws in a season.
United ended the unbeaten run when the noise was getting out of hand thus wretling the title from Wenger.

Can Arsenal ever win UEFA? no way.
The cup will continue to evade Arsenal cos the team has no bite.
Just buncha hoodlums who think they are soccer players especially their Nazi goalie.

@otolorin,
Winning a match in hand will only take Arsenal to the 7th place but u have to win it first.
U don't win by saying it as we can see winning is not a normal occurrence in this season for the gunners.
The league is the true determinant of a strong team and Arsenal's current 10th position is their true evaluation.
League tables don't lie. Arsenal has just scored 4 goals and conceeded 4, so what makes the team great?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mukina2: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2006

but you keep sleeping without a dream - please dwell more on your past!

i love this one grin grin grin

Prissy am i a gardener?
i dont need manure so i wont let em spoil my fun
arsenal!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2006
Stinking asses.
ARSE + ANAL= ARSENAL.

Arsenal=Arse n all.

Why is anything Arsenal always stinking?
Y'all guys should gettout of this threas cos u are polluting it with ur stinking monkey-asses. grin
Wenger and Mukina2 smell like a horses's ass. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Vieira(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2006
A league table after 4 matches is meaningless.

The teams have played different teams and a judgement cannot be made.

If two teams have played  the same teams then you can make a judgement.

Lets wait till the halfway mark before we starting making pronouncements.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Vieira(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2006
Hucarson, nice to see that you are still able to talk through your arse as usual.

keep it up.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ Vieira
Its disappointing to see u still talk through ur prick. grin
I thought u went to a rehab for coherent speech.
Didn't u complete ur course in the rehab?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mukina2: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2006
Vieira:

Hucarson, nice to see that you are still able to talk through your arse as usual.
keep it up.

grin grin grin
he has gone back to the only way he knows how to defend himself   tongue
hucs have you taken ur medication this morning? grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Vieira(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2006
No, the course was full of Manure fans, so I had to leave before I catch something nasty.

Your red faced manager was the dummy of the course, nobody could understand his scottish accent and we had to be dodging all his spittle!  grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by otolorin(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2006
Vieira:

No, the course was full of Manure fans, so I had to leave before I catch something nasty.

Your red faced manager was the dummy of the course, nobody could understand his scottish accent and we had to be dodging all his spittle! grin
now yu asked for this, huc'son!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2006
Gunners!Oto,Muks all
lets all break into mexican wave they will all disappear!
Vieira!
welcome my man! nice to have such brains around!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mukina2: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2006
Vieira:

Your red faced manager was the dummy of the course, nobody could understand his scottish accent and we had to be dodging all his spittle! grin

too much laughing is bad for me grin grin grin grin
i cant help it
pls viera pls grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

Barcelona Face Juve As Psg Meet Man United ULC 2020/21 Draw / Euro 2020: Everything You Need To Know / Manchester United VS LASK : Europa League (2 - 1) On 5th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.