Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,686 members, 7,921,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:07 AM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (30032 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by superman(m): 12:45am On Sep 24, 2006
objectively.?yea

Arsenal na second super eagle for superman! now that is profoundingly objective! i lie  alex ferguson

hey dnt forget emm u no say shoe ve sizes! if u dnt believe me ask John Bull ur son

rubbish!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2006
Its absolutely a waste of time trading words with u.
U cannot even write coherently to save ur momma's life.
I have totally mis-understood ur stereotype.
You are one of those mentally-ill fans whose thinking is reversed and smell like a horse's ass.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2006
@hucarson

now that is harsh,

take it easy man, will ya?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2006
Take it easy?
That freak was gagging for a fight and i had to serve him cold.
Bitch-niggas aint no bitch to me.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2006
@huc

its no use trading words,

it all ends up in shiiit, just calm down,
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2006
As ur Lordship pleases. grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Vieira(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2006
hucarson:

Arsenal fans love to celebrate shit victories.
Three goals against a team like Sheff Utd is wack as far as i am concerned.
Its still a long hard season and anything can still happen so y'all fans should calm down.
Every big team will still drop points at one time or the other so leave the poppin of the champagne till May of next year.

This guy you make me laugh.

If we lost or drew that match you would be trash talking, now we have won it and yet you are still trash talking.

And this on the day you drew with Reading!

I realise you have no love for Arsenal but at least learn to keep away if you have no solid point.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by 4Play(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2006
Only a schmuck will be celebrating a victory over Sheffield Utd
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by superman(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2006
hehehehe
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by LoverBwoy(m): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2006
Man u cant win a game at reading. They won some dodgy teams prior to the humbling match against arsenal,now they got 1 point out of 6 to allow chelski enjoy the top of the table. Hmm someone just remembered the league isnt a sprint,bitter times eh
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2006
mukina2:

crazy kiddo stop saying that ots an abomination shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
you guys didnt win us in your house. yet still you keep dreaming of beating us in our house tongue grin

but we are still better than you people ok?
Mukina2 wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mukina2: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2006
crazy kiddo wake up its now bright and sunny stop dreaming,
you will never win us again
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2006
@
mukina
humm
you sound more like a prophetess grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2006
lol wink wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mukina2: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2006
well i am when it comes to manure only grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2006
@
mukina
it's manu oh!!
not manure grin grin grin

ok?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2006
@ huc if it was a shitty victory, how come liverpool only managed a draw against them? like vieira said, on the same day y'all drew against reading - another recently promoted team - at this stage i classify all three of them as the same (well with watford a little lower). they are the prime relegation candidates yet u cdnt beat them. and this time with only park and giggs missing.

if y'all cdnt beat reading, and we beat sheffield 3-0, there's nothing for u guys to yap about. we did the job, emphatically at that so take it or leave it.

and what happened to the 'we're second' chants i've been hearing? that early drunkenness seems to have worn off, now we can all enjoy the prem in peace.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 4:43am On Sep 26, 2006
Tell 'em, Debo!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2006
@ debosky,
Buncha fuckeries.
So u wanna compare Reading to Sheffield United because they are all newly-promoted?
Its shows ur lack of in-depth team analysis.
U will better off analysing junior school cricket in ur local borough.

So who's currently locking the 2nd position?
Is it Arsenal or Man Utd?
When was the last time Arsenal locked the 2nd position on the table?
The league table does not lie and Arsenal's current position is the measure of their strength in the league.
Whether the situation changes later is anutha issue entirely.

Y'all gunners should bury ur head in shame and think of improving ur league status.
The season has just begun and be prepared for some gruesome back-against-the-wall matches from different teams.
Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs will still face Arsenal so great battles lie ahead.
Arsenal to win the Premiership? Try FC Conpenhagen to win the Champions League. grin grin grin
Schmuks.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by otolorin(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2006
Jackal:

The season has just begun and be prepared for some gruesome back-against-the-wall matches from different teams.

grin grin grin no condition is permanent
take it easy and 'un'personal man - sum 3 wks ago, we were d one making that boldened statement!

now its ur turn to murmur . . .+ it shouldn't have been againt reading!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Vieira(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2006
Listen donut. (by donut I am refering to you Jackal or better yet Jackass)

The league cannot tell the truth or any lies till it is concluded.

It is a marathon as some people have tried to explain to you but your thick skull is not allowing anything through.

When last did you watch a marathon of 26 miles and then decided that the person in front after 5 miles is the winner?

End of the season will tell the true tale.

Remember what happened last season with those bushmen from Spurs.

They were 4th for most of the season but not when it counted, at the END OF THE SEASON!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by LoverBwoy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2006
i guess the loss to Arsenal is still hurting wink

take heart grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2006
@ Otolorin, Loverbwoy and Vieira,

I can understand all y'all share a common interest since y'all are bloody gooners.
The fact is Arsenal is still 9th on the table and they need to win games to push up the league table.
Premiership titles are not won when teams stay at that position.
It is only when a team stay within a touching distance to league leaders that it's got the chance of winning the league.

United is 2nd and just 2 points adrift of the league leaders.
Can u say that about ARSE n ANAL? Nah.
Brace up urselves and keep the winning momentum going to give y'all a chance.
Tougher matches lie ahead and thats official.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by otolorin(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2006
my friend
wy are yu making it look like arsenal has got all d job to do - and yu dull side has the sleeping to do? - think, MAN - if you really are a man tho'
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2006
You are right.
I am half-man half amazing u sonofabitch.
U r so blind u cannot even smell the situation ur club has gotten itself into.
Can u compare the 9th position to 1st, 2nd or 3rd?
Where's ur thinking faculty, fool?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2006
Classic example of 'How To Be A Sore Loser'  grin. This is really funny stuff. I don laugh tire.  grin grin

GO GUNNERS!!! CAAAM OOON!!

*If Manure (apologies Mukina) loses or draws their next match, some people go just 'kpeme'. cheesy
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by LoverBwoy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2006
Yes we are bloody gunners! We certainly know our next fixtures,maybe you should your own fixtures and think about the points you'll be dropping away.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by otolorin(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2006
Jackal:

You are right.
I am half-man half amazing u sonofabitch.
U r so blind u cannot even smell the situation your club has gotten itself into.
Can u compare the 9th position to 1st, 2nd or 3rd?
Where's your thinking faculty, fool?

now, i really want to doubt ur personality. - you could av proved yourself man enough without those boldened words!

i'm giving you enough rope to tie yourself - son.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2006
@
Mukina
What's your e-mail add? wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by justkunmi(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2006
u guys should cool it. calling each other names would not solve a tingy winny bit of watever problem there is. (if there is). yeah, we drew reading!!!, arsenal lost to man city. chelski too lost. so wat are those gonners shouting about?? cos they won sheffield 3 nil. only time will tell. let the season play out itself and the true champs will separate thmselsve from the rest. i think it already has started, arsenal is 9th, Man utd 2nd, ANY VISIBLE DIFFERENCE IN POSITION

ONE VOICE, ONE TEAM, ONE UNITED
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2006
BRAVO!!!!!!
Bro i guess we are in thesame boat? wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2006
We are back to face the gunners cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 3) On 21st April 2019 / Kenyan Couple Had Manchester United Themed Wedding (Photos) / QPR Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 12th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.