Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:37 AM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (30029 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2006
Thanx for admitting u never took the rehab course.
Your case is now a pathetic case cos there has been a long lapse since u were diagnosed of being a mongolian idiot.
U could not hear Ferguson's scottish accent because ur incoherent speech has slightly affected ur sense of hearing.
Lemme refer u to Dr. Priscilla.

Meanwhile, dont come back here until u have finished ur courses in full.
Don't infect the other ASSnal fans out here cos too many roaches in a yard spoil s the fun.
My dear Prisccy-over to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by dayokanu(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2006
Man Utd has a penchant for spoiling other clubs runs: They spoilt Arsenals 49 games unbeaten run, Spoilt Chelsea's Unbeaten run and now they have done it again!! Spoilt Arsenal's Unwinning run   grin grin  grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Christino(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2006
dayokanu:

Man Utd has a penchant for spoiling other clubs runs: They spoilt Arsenals 49 games unbeaten run, Spoilt Chelsea's Unbeaten run and now they have done it again!! Spoilt Arsenal's Unwinning run grin grin grin

Yes sir, that's what mechanics call "jump-starting" grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Hugoboi(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2006
Man Utd has a penchant for spoiling other clubs runs: They spoilt Arsenals 49 games unbeaten run, Spoilt Chelsea's Unbeaten run and now they have done it again!! Spoilt Arsenal's Unwinning run

Crazy ill!! Sum funny stuff!! grin grin grin grin
4 real!!!LOL
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2006
@Man D Fans

I don’t believe I can take another bite of your painful humiliation. You guys are such sore losers. Just listen to yourselves now and compare with what you were all saying before the match. There is so much talk of the win being lucky but, if we are honest, Arsenal had more clear scoring chances than Man D. We even missed a penalty! I think you guys should be grateful you got off with such a slight margin.

@Hucarson,

Erm, I believe Gunner Queens (Mukina and Priscila) are still waiting for your naked dance. You not a man of your words or what?

dayokanu:

Man Utd has a penchant for spoiling other clubs runs: They spoilt Arsenals 49 games unbeaten run, Spoilt Chelsea's Unbeaten run and now they have done it again!! Spoilt Arsenal's Unwinning run  grin grin  grin

cheesy That was a good one, my man.

Gunners Together, Gunners Forever!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2006
MR. (HUC) PROPAGANDA

WE ARE WAITING FOR EVIDENCE OF YOUR NAKED DANCE (OR ARE YOU A COWARD AS WELL AS A PROPAGANDIST!! cry )

BE A MAN OF YOUR WORDS PLS. THATS ALL WE ASK

cool GOONER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2006
They can't just stop talking (Gunners) sad
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2006
crazykid:

They can't just stop talking (Gunners) sad

This from some one who refered to Rooney and Saha as LEGENDS!! tongue

What a world we live in!?

cool GOONER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by otolorin(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2006
rooney n saha - legends? did he really say dat?
he must jhave been kidding you

or he meant rooney as legend of kickboxing
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by LoverBwoy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2006
baloni
I'm sure there is really no hiding place for the gooners come next weekend.
They have not won a match out of 3 games they have played so far!   

The BIG question is: CAN ARSENAL ESCAPE DEFEAT NEXT WEEK?

This same thread last season generated a lot of HEAT
I'm sure this won't be an exception.

Therez Only 1 United

i really pitied you guy man, lol  tongue

@ Bolaoni,

I will reserve ma comments till Wednesday.
It will be highly unfair to start haunting 'em gooners now because i am going to haunt em for 3 weeks after our victory next sunday.Arsene Wenger's job is hanging on one side.
This season has lived up to its billing already.
God bless the Premiership.

theres something about dodgy about you fella. . .

what about a "NIce game gunners u really are the better team at old trafford"  grin

Lets be realistic, ONLY GOD CAN STOP UNITED AT THE MOMENT, not even firepower of Stamford bridge.
coming from mr objective himself, we still have bullet for you oga,

AFTER BEATING MAN U HANDS DOWN I DONT CARE IF WE GET RELEGATED OR NOT!! STILL A GUNNER WITH 36 BULLETS grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by superman(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2006
man-united-gay lord FC! enough respect!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2006
sad you can say whatever you wanna say
@
loyika
what i know is that we(manutd) are better than you (Gunners) ok?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by LoverBwoy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2006
YO CHANGE YOUR NAME TO CRYING KID, u were humbled last sunday!! grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2006
@
loverboy
you people (Arsenal) ain't suppose to be making noise.
we are 2nd on the table right?
where are you guys grin
down down grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by LoverBwoy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2006
thats not the principle of it @crying kid

you have to understand there always something about a game between manchester united and Arsenal and if were at my location on sunday you will see blood and tears

football isnt a matter of life and death--it's much more than that-shanky

a football match between Arsenal and Man utd isnt a matter of life and death - - wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2006
@
loverboy
i know that, but i lost plenty of cash that sunday. cry cry cry
and you people compounded the problem by
saying you are better than us.
that's why am still annoyed with you people(Gunners)
but it's ok
as you said it isn't a matter of life and death.
i have to accept the loss abi? sad
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by LoverBwoy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2006
i actually won a bet grin

you win some you lose some now say it

I accept defeat!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2006
@
loverboy
lipsrsealed
too hard to say man
too hard lipsrsealed
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2006
say it kid

I accept defeat! cheesy
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by slary(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2006
Last season Man u halted our unbeaten run and the heavens did not fall, now the Gunners have done the same. So what's the noise all about? we are not done yet we shall meet @ the Emirates Stadium for the decider. C u there folks grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2006
@
debosky
no way i can never say that lipsrsealed
never lipsrsealed
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by LoverBwoy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2006
Hm you're taking after your manager.Anyway u admit we beat u hands down or not,WE CHOP YOUR MONEY :p
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by otolorin(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2006
@crazykid
say it son - just do it
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by flyingdut(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2006
u guys should not forget this is just 3 points won. the title chase is just 4/5 games old. we are talking about a marathon not a sprint. so fellow gunners pray we sustain our current form. that way we can start dominating again.

if any one is interested in genuin arsenal jerseys/kits/merchandize can contact me. live in north london near highbury. know they are really expensive though
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2006
will u give a discount?? if not we'll buy direct thanks! grin * i smell 419* grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2006
U smell 419?
Mayne, u should be working for FBI or CIA.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bagoma(f): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2006
debosky:

will u give a discount?? if not we'll buy direct thanks! grin * i smell 419* grin grin
my brother, i smell the same thing as well.

imagine, first post here and he is talking of selling stuff, abegii .
story, story
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by flyingdut(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2006
make una take am easy with me now. i just registered today and found the forums quite interesting and nice experience of home by interacting with your country men and women.

i am an ardent arsenal fan. i have been for almost 14 years. i longed for anything arsenal [even the grass on the pitch] while at home and as such i always wanted to go to the uk. i actually thought i am doing fellow fans a favour. however i understand my intention have completely being misunderstood. nigerians are very suspicious people myself included with crooks home and abroad.

so i apologize for the offer o jare. i was not doing it for profit. i have got a good job and house here. anyway i ll keep bumping.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bagoma(f): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2006
ok sir we hear u.
by the way welcome to nairaland! cheesy cheesy

sorry, i forgot my manners back there. u blame me?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by dblock(m): 3:31am On Sep 20, 2006
We hate Manu We hate Manu We hate Manu We hate Manu We hate Manu We hate Manu

We hate Manu
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by crazyclown(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2006
dblock:

We hate Manu We hate Manu We hate Manu We hate Manu We hate Manu We hate Manu

We hate Manu

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 3) On 21st April 2019 / Kenyan Couple Had Manchester United Themed Wedding (Photos) / QPR Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 12th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.