Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,215 members, 7,925,759 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

#bring Back Our Girls Campaign - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #bring Back Our Girls Campaign (499 Views)

He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / I Conveyed Guns To Lagos APC Campaign Venues – Cultist (photo) / Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign:kano Man Steals, Forcefully Marries 14-yr-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bring Back Our Girls Campaign by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
A live tv programme campaign against the federal government and president Jonathan for not attending to the issues of the chibok girls on time, they hereby plea and request for an organization to be established in tackling the issues of missing children and they are all saying they want the girls back to their homes, if the current president can't bring them back , they said its a must for the incoming president to bring back the girls and they condemn the speech made by mr president for calling the protesters criminals, I think thy all need an informations about the lives of chibok girls. #bring back our girls, God bless Nigeria
Re: #bring Back Our Girls Campaign by Chiaka(f): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
adeekiti:
A live tv programme campaign against the federal government and president Jonathan for not attending to the issues of the chibok girls on time, they hereby plea and request for an organization to be established in tackling the issues of missing children and they are all saying they want the girls back to their homes, if the current president can't bring them back , they said its a must for the incoming president to bring back the girls and they condemn the speech made by mr president for calling the protesters criminals, I think thy all need an informations about the lives of chibok girls. #bring back our girls, God bless Nigeria

One of APC strategy against PDP yeah!
Re: #bring Back Our Girls Campaign by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chiaka:

One of APC strategy against PDP yeah!
ok lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Arrested For Beating, Biting New Born baby / Court Threatens To Jail Police IG For Disobeying Court Order / Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.