Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

A Simple Question To All Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Question To All Christians (5797 Views)

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. / Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Question To All Christians by An2elect2(f): 4:38pm On May 01, 2015
udatso:

Questions aren't mine...... They are from johnydon22 and friends......... Only An2elect2 has been answering up to the event that she started falsifying her own statement.......
Read the op

Falsifying my own statement? LOL
Re: A Simple Question To All Christians by An2elect2(f): 4:40pm On May 01, 2015
udatso:
Where are the likes of Ifeann truthman2012 true2god basilico and the rest of them when you need them. Oh I forgot, they are busy with Muslims.

You guys should know it's totally unfair to leave An2elect2 here all by herself to take the heat.

take heat? hahahaha you mean random and senseless ramblings from atheists. Common. smiley
Re: A Simple Question To All Christians by An2elect2(f): 4:47pm On May 01, 2015
simplex2:

Damn! How do you ever find yourself worthy when you think so low of yourself this way? You believe you don't deserve your life, that all men deserve to perish bla bla bla...

I'm grateful that I don't subscribe to this school of thought; ministry of condemnation!

Ministry of condemnation? how does this submission relate to the post you quoted?

Nobody deserves eternal life. Christ is the only one who can qualify us.

You are definitely not a christian.
Re: A Simple Question To All Christians by An2elect2(f): 4:58pm On May 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Lmao you want to cherrypick this one? ok good let me fully demonstrate my stance.

I say: Their is God (Amadioha) (a claim)

you say: I dont believe you Prove it. .

my lack of proof to substantiate the existence of amadioha is proof enough for you to lack belief in my claim

You say: Their is a God (yahweh)(a claim)

i say: I dont believe you, prove it.

All you need do is provide proof, just like if i provide proof of amadioha it wouldnt be a claim anymore.
So till you can substantiate your claim with proof it remains a claim until proven otherwise.

And that is very simple. . . All we get is a very twisted poor flawed arguments . . . i think you fully grasp the position now. . smiley

You said i should think independently for once. That is, not to bother about God or religion whatsoever and I've made it clear several times that i subscribe completely to the word of God. Hence, i am not going to and can never think independently.

You wouldn't ask me to do that if you do not see your self as an "independent thinker" . And i ask, how is it possible to have arrived at atheism without any internal or external persuasion? smiley

And hey i didnt cherry pick. That is what you have always wanted me to do all this while. smiley
Re: A Simple Question To All Christians by udatso: 5:05pm On May 01, 2015
An2elect2:

Falsifying my own statement? LOL
Re: A Simple Question To All Christians by Hiswordxray(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2015
johnydon22:
woooow bravo!!! an allegedly omnipotent being wanted to contain evil (that was a result of his imperfections) and the best he could come up is hell. . . Now thats a wonderful idea i must say.
Yes evil must be contained because God loves His people and won't allow them get hurt.
God is a God of justice and every evil must be punished. Hell is both the perfect punishment and container for evil.

johnydon22:

I Am not sure you even know what mankind or humanity means. Someone who harbours in his mind the thought of mankind perishing is the one that is incurably evil to me. . and you need to forgo that evil.
You need to re-evaluate your moral basis before labelling anything evil cus from what i see here is someone who is wishing and waiting for the whole of humankind to perish, and that to me is sickening and blatant evil.
No, you are the one that don't understand what humanity is. You are being delusional, refusing to face the reality. Humanity had been corrupt and no amount of morality can cure humanity from this corruption.
I do not seek for the destruction of humanity but I seek for the salvation of humanity.

If you truly love humanity you won't settle for anything less than the true solution for the problem of humanity. You know morality is not the solution, although it helps to a degree but it is certainly not the solution.
If you truly love humanity why do you settle for morality when you know it is not the solution, it had never been the solution.
If you truly love humanity why to search restlessly for the cure of the evil in the human nature.
What kind of love do you have for humanity the you prefer them to be in an endless battle of try to overcome their evil nature and do good?
Why would you prescribe such restless life of struggling with in evil?

It only shows you don't love humanity, for willing to subject every human to this prison. Instead you choose to be delusional, refusing to face the reality.

You are an enemy to humanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cobwebs : Do You Always use Head to Carry it ? 0905...406..9427 / 2015 Statistics Regarding Religion Growth In Sub-saharan Africa / Myth Debunked: Samuel Crowther's Book Written By Sierra Leonian Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.