Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,109 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:00 PM

My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) (29771 Views)

Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 10:06am On May 01, 2015
hardbody:

This is nothing compared to the threat of making Nigeria ungovernable and really carrying the threat out. God and even Devil are both watching. Nemesis....a biaatch.
d economy saboteur kills more millions of pple,than 20,000 pple kill by boko haram,it wil affect everyone more than boko haram,it wil even affect u saTANiod more than we,that are 'agent of change' it wil affect u saTANiod extravagent lifestyle,
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 10:33am On May 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Nah, that is not the case. The present government has long clarified everything about subsidy as far back as 2011, but Nigerians who feel that fuel should be 15 naira per litre started rioting/demonstrating.

Even the NLC is now saying "subsidy is scam" at the same time is also screaming that it has been removed.

There is nothing to defend.

There is nothing to discredit.

Point is that anyone who understands fuel subsidy in Nigeria will call for its end immediately.
fuel or kero subsidy is a scam,there is no subsidy not to talk of removing it,NLC can stil ask for subsidy as well,if landing cost is 80 naira,fg can decide to pay off 20naira,so that d masses can buy fuel @60naira,kero @50naira, not like dis subsidy claim by gej cronies,where landing cost is less than 87naira,they wil stil be claiming subsidy of more than 100naira,is that not wickedness by gej govt?#subsidyisascam

1 Like

Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by kuntash: 10:34am On May 01, 2015
Atk01:
Later, some people will be running mouth on how corrupt our leaders are. The filling station attendants won't sell to people, but they will collect extra cash and sell to the black marketers.
So very annoying. angry angry

If only majority of persons could reason like this, I am sure we would be more careful when we run mouth or point finger accusing others especially the govt ..

80%+ Nigerians are guilty of this .....

Change yourself first before talking about it to others !
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by WisdomFlakes: 10:41am On May 01, 2015
But Jonathan maka why? ?
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by stevoski059(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2015
you ant seen any thing yet
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
fuel or kero subsidy is a scam,there is no subsidy not to talk of removing it,NLC can stil ask for subsidy as well,if landing cost is 80 naira,fg can decide to pay off 20naira,so that d masses can buy fuel @60naira,kero @50naira, not like dis subsidy claim by gej cronies,where landing cost is less than 87naira,they wil stil be claiming subsidy of more than 100naira,is that not wickedness by gej govt?#subsidyisascam

@ d level ur operating now n based on d knowledge u have about subsidies, I can't say much to u.
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 01, 2015
m1500:

Supported! All these years of "subsidy" what has been the price range of PMS? There is an infinitesimal fraction of Nigerians enjoying the proceeds of the so-called subsidy. On the other hand, I do not understand this idea of blowing hot and cold by organized labour; they are already threatening fire and brimstone should the subsidy be removed. Who are these labour leaders really fighting for?

U are right, the people don't the subsidy, kerosene official price has always been 50, but no one ever buys it below 100 naira so wtf.

Labour union have been fighting for oil cabal / Independent marketers. NLC does nothing for the common masses
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by intergral(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2015
GenBuhari:
Geees! 14 hrs? Was it worth it?
I was even among one of the lucky ones.... My friend went there yestday morning and he is not back yet, the thing is getting worse and Abuja is the most affected!
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by hardbody: 12:46pm On May 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d economy saboteur kills more millions of pple,than 20,000 pple kill by boko haram,it wil affect everyone more than boko haram,it wil even affect u saTANiod more than we,that are 'agent of change' it wil affect u saTANiod extravagent lifestyle,

Oga get it straight. I am neither pro GEJ or GMB. I am a social critic and i analyse issues. Whatever satanaoid or devilnoid means to you is your problem not mine. Both candidates don't meet my lowest yardstick for people who can qualify to rule me
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by Princecalm(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2015
Luedave:
producing or extracting country?
we do the both but the former in minute quantity.
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by hahn(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2015
Mogidi:
The hoarding of fuel has started in preparation for the incoming president by the clueless one.

Fixed
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
abi o, some station display kero @50 and still sell for N115
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 01, 2015
wow .
things cannot continue like this why doesn't everyone in queue collect money together to buy communal solar panels?
intergral:
I was even among one of the lucky ones.... My friend went there yesterday morning and he is not back yet, the thing is getting worse and Abuja is the most affected!
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2015
Thank God they voted out the clueless one. He's like,since you guys voted me out,you all will hear wii before my handover,but I don't care since am sipping my wine here in Serbia. grin
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 01, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Thank God they voted out the clueless one. He's like,since you guys voted me out,you all will hear wii before my handover,but I don't care since am sipping my wine here in Serbia. grin
Re: My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) by intergral(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2015
GenBuhari:
wow .
things cannot continue like this why doesn't everyone in queue collect money together to buy communal solar panels?
you know that abuja is a place where different people came from different places for work or business and they don't give a F*ck!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Is Lagos Light Rail Project Costlier Than That Of Ethiopia? / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / Falz: We Want SARS Completely Abolished, Not A Reform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.