Stats: 3,177,449 members, 7,901,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) (76643 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by TheMan3: 5:08pm On May 02, 2015
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by jaybee3(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2015
I will trekk from calabar to kebbi the day any nl gyal dash me free coochie

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by viczo(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2015
nna eeee undi ugwu choeri bu imamdo eba.heheheheh
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by apasino01: 5:09pm On May 02, 2015
Change!!! Stupid change actually

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by JurassicPark: 5:09pm On May 02, 2015
Now I can say it's official, there is madness in the Land undecided

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by ellyric(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2015
Mtcheeew... SMH y can't she do smthin more creative with her time undecided or try crawling to ABJ quite innovative grin attention seeking retards cry

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
if that woman is pretty I'll trek from Lagos to Indonesia with Indian hemp

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by aare07(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
When you learn how much you worth, you stop giving people discounts. That pretty lady has no value that is why is trekking.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by oloriooko(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
I no no why mosquitoes day always bite me near my blockos
This guy is the mad man grin

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by mrtegation99(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/594522561880403970
Nawa oo. This trekking madness!!!.Because the first person did it and was "hailed", everybody now wants to do same. The trekking fever has caught a woman this time around.

no worry.. maybe robbers for Kaduna never catch dem beat

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by 0b1nna: 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
I no no why mosquitoes dey always bite me near my blockos

Perhaps the gods are unhappy with the way you've been using it lately. Better pour steaming ground nut oil on it & repent your self of your sins, son.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
I saw the thread and mess comot for my yansh. Dear Gods, do not allow more people to be infected by Buhariosis. This is not good for our image as a nation.

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by nikkflexible(f): 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
abeggy jare...she doesnt have transport fare..thats why
ahnahn..abi which kain palapala be dis ke?
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by ogawisdom(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2015
Silly woman undecided
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Dekatron(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2015
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by sewentybaba: 5:11pm On May 02, 2015
Wahala de o. The wind of madness still blowing.

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 02, 2015
SirShymexx:
Too many jobless mofos in that country. grin

Hopefully, someone will fix them with a job. undecided
HAHAHAHA...bro which country...abi y dey MALI
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Yabaleft: 5:12pm On May 02, 2015
i know that the house rent will not be payed. It is just too predictable of them. I already said that is the way it will be. Yes i said it.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by naijawealth(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2015
I trecked from facebook to nairaland.. We are in the world of trecking
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by M4gunners: 5:12pm On May 02, 2015
Na nairaland hia i dey and na hia the news go come say some guys wen konji dey worri don rap one woman on the way. I just dey observe i no just feet shout shout.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Qmab: 5:12pm On May 02, 2015
bright007:
Hajiya Talayu trekking from Kaduna to Abuja

shoro niyen?

trekking madness
o ya mi lenu o
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by erijesu: 5:13pm On May 02, 2015
na wah.anyway kaduna isnt far from abuja.wishing her journey mercies
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 02, 2015
Sijo01:
Tell me why there won't be fuel scarcity when these abokii has embrace trekking as their means of transportation
Damn! So Abokii people trekking cause fuel scarcity abi? Seriously babe, I pity any man that will say I DO with U. Your life is full of hatred for northerners. I just can't get it how a young lady will be so bitter like this?
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by petermichaels(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2015
And d treckn continues. Make dem no let Gmb com ban moto oh! Ds one wey dem dey exercise their fulani faith so? Some Naija and stupidity ehn! Na brodas and sisters.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by delishpot: 5:13pm On May 02, 2015
Na flying me dey wait for
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by iheanyi40(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2015
Smh
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by baybeeboi: 5:14pm On May 02, 2015
the name of the Virus is called Buharitis.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Bdemmy(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2015
Let me finish eating,
I'll trek from the dinning to the kitchen.

All for Buhari

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by babestella: 5:14pm On May 02, 2015
Please someone should swim from River state to Abuja na.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by babamadiba(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2015
Make dey no just go rape madness commot from her life. Who send am??

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 02, 2015
is now clear that Buhari's government will definitely have Federal Ministry of Trekkers and they will be in charge of receiving all the trekkers once they get to ABUJA cos more hausa people will still trek to Abuja after May 29.. The change is beginning to manifest...

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Claroo(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2015
Madness sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade