Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:09 AM

Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) (76792 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Sammyprinceson(f): 6:52pm On May 02, 2015
I hope she wore iron pant & bra cus I see rape meeting her on d way. Nonsense!
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by lovepraise(f): 6:54pm On May 02, 2015
Na yoruba trek from ondo to abuja I dey wait then I go know say the juju oga buhari use for them strong well well
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by UnknownT: 6:54pm On May 02, 2015
themilanway:

grin grin grin grin grin I dey trek come your house,arrange cold water with hot eba and ogbono soup with goat meat for me.

Thank you.
yes, then I will drop u at Benin, though you are allowed to tell people that you truly trekked upto Benin by yourself tongue
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by tunnary(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2015
see rape victim in advance
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by themilanway(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2015
UnknownT:
yes, then I will drop u at Benin, though you are allowed to tell people that you truly trekked upto Benin by yourself tongue

Try drop me off at Niger bridge undecided undecided
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 02, 2015
i will trek from the bathroom to the bedroom for him
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by mumihaja(f): 7:01pm On May 02, 2015
This is suuuper storyyyyy!
Which time Hajiya begin trek? Abeg this trekkers should be tested for steriods before they start their trekking cos its either they are high on drugs or they use their magic rings to fly half way in the night and land during the day to continue their journey their bags should be searched asap!
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by UnknownT: 7:02pm On May 02, 2015
themilanway:

Try drop me off at Niger bridge undecided undecided
taaa! Lazy man!!! In fact, I go drop you for PortHarcourt
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by babadem2much(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2015
[author=jascon1 post]I no no why mosquitoes day always bite me near my blockos.

Same thing applies to me oo but tell me how u de tek kill your own mosquito 4 dat ur blokozzzz.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by themilanway(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2015
UnknownT:
taaa! Lazy man!!! In fact, I go drop you for PortHarcourt

grin grin grin grin but bros,why you come dey loud am na angry angry angry
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by bestme: 7:07pm On May 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/594522561880403970

Nawa oo. This trekking madness!!!.Because the first person did it and was "hailed", everybody now wants to do same. The trekking fever has caught a woman this time around.
Is amazing that trekking has become an occupation in naija.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:09pm On May 02, 2015
Nigerians can overdo things!!!!
That is why businesses do not move!!!
Because iya bilikisu is selling akara, amina want to sell too.......
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by dayodare49o: 7:10pm On May 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

Nawa oo. This trekking madness!!!.Because the first person did it and was "hailed", everybody now wants to do same. The trekking fever has caught a woman this time around.
where my feathers? Me wan fly from aso rock to otueke in honour of president Jonathan.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by StAngel(f): 7:11pm On May 02, 2015
Dis is insane
wotever gave Nigerians d impression dat dis is d only way u can appreciate a winner.
my pple plz letz start check making dis madness before it getz out of hand
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by UnknownT: 7:12pm On May 02, 2015
themilanway:

grin grin grin grin but bros,why you come dey loud am na angry angry angry
Woman wey you strong pass dey trek from Kd to Abj and you dey find free fare to Owerri
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by StAngel(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2015
Dis is insane
wotever gave Nigerians d impression dat dis is d only way u can appreciate a winner.
my pple plz letz start check mating dis madness before it getz out of hand
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin na wahooooo!!
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:17pm On May 02, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Dis one wey pack all her thing for bag,abeg make una tell am say baba get wife o. Aisha no go gree am see her husband
grin grin
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

Please trek to sambisa forest and find the girls... Hausa ode since 1914 almagation
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Vikky014(f): 7:23pm On May 02, 2015
KwoiZabo:
angry #babanowthatyouarethere Nigerians are running mad.
some Northerners not Nigerians.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2015
AndreRose:
...And the trekking madness continues. People can be so foolish. Smh!

Her mates are inventing stuffs she is collaborating in tracking. Na wao.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Vikky014(f): 7:24pm On May 02, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Nigerians can overdo things!!!!
That is why businesses do not move!!!
Because iya bilikisu is selling akara, amina want to sell too.......
hahahahahaha
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:25pm On May 02, 2015
Hian, nawa dis madness is beginning to get out of hand ooo undecided Anyway, gudluck to her tho....I jst hope she doesnt get raped or kidnapped
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by youngchizi(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2015
how r we sure de first person really trek to abuja or its just a fabrication of life,
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Godmother(f): 7:35pm On May 02, 2015
youngprofdguru:

Solar energy will melt you to liquid, pity for your parents....

Lolz!

Them never born the solar energy well grin . I will go kitted up in their space suit
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by stchinedu: 7:36pm On May 02, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]ORISIRI...[/size]

Omo you said it all....ORISIRISI undecided

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by kenoz(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2015
The Spirit of Trekking Madness.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by AndreRose(f): 7:44pm On May 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Her mates are inventing stuffs she is collaborating in tracking. Na wao.
That's what happen when you have archaic mentality
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
Pls... how many days is she planning to spend from KD to Abuja? if she use 1month to reach Abuja, I will use one and half (1.5) month to ride bicycle from Singapore to Katsina before coming to Abj. Am from the North too. She think that rosery that she hang on her neck will maker her reach in time or fast her trekking speed?.......KOLO MENTALITY...

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nenks: 7:47pm On May 02, 2015
Tank God say na Chicken wey i dey eat. I no dey eat NAMA

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by engroluyede: 7:57pm On May 02, 2015
Stop deceiving us Boko haram no dey road again? The other time someone trek from maiduguri to Abuja who is fooling who?[color=#770077][/color] shocked
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Ura: 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
This shows how frustrated we are in this country. In fact, e don over bad for Nigeria o. Are you sure community groups won't start trekking to where ever the president elect is? It seems that nobody wants to be left out of his intervention. 6 years of GEJ has caused Nigerians to start losing their sense of reasoning. Only God knows what 4 more years of his administration would have done to us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland / Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.