Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

If You Are To Choose Between Bill Gate's Money And World Peace - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are To Choose Between Bill Gate's Money And World Peace (693 Views)

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Choose Between Bill Gate's Money And World Peace by Nobody: 10:44am On May 03, 2015
if you are to choose between bill gate's money and world peace, what model of Lamborghini would you buy?
Re: If You Are To Choose Between Bill Gate's Money And World Peace by Nobody: 10:49am On May 03, 2015
kolawaxxy:
if you are to choose between bill gate's money and world peace, what model of Lamborghini would you buy?

There can never be anything like world peace.
Re: If You Are To Choose Between Bill Gate's Money And World Peace by Nobody: 10:50am On May 03, 2015
kolawaxxy:
i choose world peace man. Where will i spend the money if the world is thrown into chaos?? Think!
Re: If You Are To Choose Between Bill Gate's Money And World Peace by zealot4me(f): 10:55am On May 03, 2015
grin I will buy me an island

world peace is important nyway
Re: If You Are To Choose Between Bill Gate's Money And World Peace by Nobody: 10:57am On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:

There can never be anything like world peace.
hmmmm
Re: If You Are To Choose Between Bill Gate's Money And World Peace by Nobody: 11:00am On May 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
i choose world peace man. Where will i spend the money if the world is thrown into chaos?? Think!
There is no wold peace yet and some people live in peace. Absence of peace is not tantamount to chaos
Re: If You Are To Choose Between Bill Gate's Money And World Peace by Nobody: 11:03am On May 03, 2015
zealot4me:

grin
zealot4me:

you have a good taste

(1) (Reply)

African Proverb (very Funny) / 3 Reasons Guys LOVE Younger Women / 4 Reasons Why You Should Date The Girl Who Makes You Laugh [no 1. Is A Must See]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.