Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,032 members, 7,970,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:38 PM

Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! (1444 Views)

Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by bennytom: 8:02pm On May 03, 2015
PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE A LAZY READER.
In as much as I want to have the belief that most young ladies these days have a broad knowledge about life and society and also think critically in certain issues, I always fail by that assumption and have come to the conclusion that few I mean very few ladies in this day and age can hold an intellectual discussion with deep thinking and critical analysis.

I am a young man who has found it difficult to have a relationship, not because I do not do my best but it is always because the best I do is always overwhelming to my partner. I have a broad mind when it comes relationships and I do not subscribe to the Nigeria type of relationship mentality where the guys does everything possible to please the girl and the girl is always ticking her books waiting for the day you do wrong so you'll just be disposed off after all she has a long list of suitors who are ready to fill up the space and even do more than you did, so because OF this different view, they get intimidated by my personality. I am someone you can describe like I said earlier as broad minded, humble, loving, intelligent, hardworking, charismatic and romantic.

One problem I always have is most ladies do not know the kind of man they want and even when they do, they do not know how to sustain him by working on themselves to meet and maintain that standard. Most Nigerian girls and I say almost approximately 95% of them are not hardworking. Now when I talk about hardworking, it covers every aspect of human life. Our ladies just want a man with money. Now this isn't a tale of how a lady left me for another man but rather it is an advice that if a lady seeks a man with money, then she needs to possess some cash management skills to be able to sustain and even increase the flow of cash rather than embarking on spending spree.

I have met several women and after a chat it ends there, not that they are not gorgeous, I mean these are ladies that guys are falling on top of each other to have but I'm not always moved with beauty alone, it can attract me to the girl but what will keep me is what she has upstairs. Our ladies pay too much attention to their hair rather than their head and their social image rather than their intellectual image. Most ladies always get intimidated by my personality and in most cases will withdraw from the relationship with no reason. I always know it is the lack of self esteem and confidence and the parting advice I always give is that they should improve on themselves. Improvement can only come by being hard work. I will like to mention some ladies I admire in our society but for some people who will be biased, I'll rather reserve it!

The kind of lady that will make me fall in love is one that is visionary, and of course will share my vision too, hardworking in all aspects; intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically too, one with a sense of direction in life with a purpose. She knows what she wants to do in life and how to go about it. I am one man that advocates for men to allow ladies to be themselves not in an uncontrollable manner but be themselves in such a way that men can be a part of her vision and dream. You see most times ladies that want men with money are lazy and do not want to contribute anything but rather to enjoy another man's sweat, such ladies are not appreciable to the efforts and hard work the man must have put in to succeed. At times they capitalize on the man's success to insult other hardworking men without having anything to show for herself.

This problem has contributed to the break up of marriages after marriages as the man seeks for more after beauty and sex which was the major attraction and since the woman doe not have anything more to offer as she cannot give what she does not have, a break up ensues eventually. Most marriages are boring today due to this same reason. Most men will easily start dating other visionary ladies outside.

I will like to conclude by saying that 'what is under one girl's skirt is also under every other girl's skirt but what is in one girl's head is not in every girl's head'. A quote for the wise ones.

1 Like

Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by bennytom: 6:51am On May 04, 2015
No comment? shocked shocked

This is what I am talking about. grin
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by prettyjo(f): 6:55am On May 04, 2015
Lolzz
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by Vikky014(f): 7:19am On May 04, 2015
nice write up. bt some illiterate guys dt are into business dnt like their educated wives to work instead they will open small shop for them so dt the lady will b worshippn them always. some men wt low slf esteem will even tell their fiancee to quit her high paying job so that they can marry. e.g i saw that type of thread here whr a girl ws complaining abt her fiance. so op 95% of men cant stand successful ladies
bennytom:
No comment? shocked shocked
This is what I am talking about. grin
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by Garriman: 7:21am On May 04, 2015
skipped, i have. . .
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by bennytom: 7:27am On May 04, 2015
Vikky014:
nice write up. bt some illiterate guys dt are into business dnt like their educated wives to work instead they will open small shop for them so dt the lady will b worshippn them always. some men wt low slf esteem will even tell their fiancee to quit her high paying job so that they can marry. e.g i saw that type of thread here whr a girl ws complaining abt her fiance. so op 95% of men cant stand successful ladies

Why would a guy do that? Unless the lady is stingy and proud. But if she isn't why not. Personally, I am someone that wants to be proud of my spouse.
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by Nobody: 7:35am On May 04, 2015
YAWNS
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by Vikky014(f): 7:38am On May 04, 2015
bennytom:

Why would a guy do that? Unless the lady is stingy and proud. But if she isn't why not. Personally, I am someone that wants to be proud of my spouse.
you didnt read dt thread in the first place. the girl in question is working in a big company dt pays big. d guy is a pharmacist and they hv dated for 4 years or more. he gave her a condition for dem to get married which is to quit her job dt she uses to cater for her siblings,dt he will open a chemist shop for her after d marriage. d girl is now single bc she made d right decision not to quit her job so tell me y d guy did that
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by bennytom: 10:15am On May 04, 2015
Vikky014:
you didnt read dt thread in the first place. the girl in question is working in a big company dt pays big. d guy is a pharmacist and they hv dated for 4 years or more. he gave her a condition for dem to get married which is to quit her job dt she uses to cater for her siblings,dt he will open a chemist shop for her after d marriage. d girl is now single bc she made d right decision not to quit her job so tell me y d guy did that
Seriously shocked shocked why did he date her in the first place since he has low self esteem? Like you said, I didn't come across such a thread. Good she left him.
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by richidinho(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2015
Very few my brada
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by richidinho(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2015
Vikky014:

Illiterate ko .....illicit ni

How many successful ladies will wake up in the morning and wants to know how her husband is faring?
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by Nobody: 10:30am On May 04, 2015
bennytom:
PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE A LAZY READER.
In as much as I want to have the belief that most young ladies these days have a broad knowledge about life and society and also think critically in certain issues, I always fail by that assumption and have come to the conclusion that few I mean very few ladies in this day and age can hold an intellectual discussion with deep thinking and critical analysis.

I am a young man who has found it difficult to have a relationship, not because I do not do my best but it is always because the best I do is always overwhelming to my partner. I have a broad mind when it comes relationships and I do not subscribe to the Nigeria type of relationship mentality where the guys does everything possible to please the girl and the girl is always ticking her books waiting for the day you do wrong so you'll just be disposed off after all she has a long list of suitors who are ready to fill up the space and even do more than you did, so because OF this different view, they get intimidated by my personality. I am someone you can describe like I said earlier as broad minded, humble, loving, intelligent, hardworking, charismatic and romantic.

One problem I always have is most ladies do not know the kind of man they want and even when they do, they do not know how to sustain him by working on themselves to meet and maintain that standard. Most Nigerian girls and I say almost approximately 95% of them are not hardworking. Now when I talk about hardworking, it covers every aspect of human life. Our ladies just want a man with money. Now this isn't a tale of how a lady left me for another man but rather it is an advice that if a lady seeks a man with money, then she needs to possess some cash management skills to be able to sustain and even increase the flow of cash rather than embarking on spending spree.

I have met several women and after a chat it ends there, not that they are not gorgeous, I mean these are ladies that guys are falling on top of each other to have but I'm not always moved with beauty alone, it can attract me to the girl but what will keep me is what she has upstairs. Our ladies pay too much attention to their hair rather than their head and their social image rather than their intellectual image. Most ladies always get intimidated by my personality and in most cases will withdraw from the relationship with no reason. I always know it is the lack of self esteem and confidence and the parting advice I always give is that they should improve on themselves. Improvement can only come by being hard work. I will like to mention some ladies I admire in our society but for some people who will be biased, I'll rather reserve it!

The kind of lady that will make me fall in love is one that is visionary, and of course will share my vision too, hardworking in all aspects; intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically too, one with a sense of direction in life with a purpose. She knows what she wants to do in life and how to go about it. I am one man that advocates for men to allow ladies to be themselves not in an uncontrollable manner but be themselves in such a way that men can be a part of her vision and dream. You see most times ladies that want men with money are lazy and do not want to contribute anything but rather to enjoy another man's sweat, such ladies are not appreciable to the efforts and hard work the man must have put in to succeed. At times they capitalize on the man's success to insult other hardworking men without having anything to show for herself.

This problem has contributed to the break up of marriages after marriages as the man seeks for more after beauty and sex which was the major attraction and since the woman doe not have anything more to offer as she cannot give what she does not have, a break up ensues eventually. Most marriages are boring today due to this same reason. Most men will easily start dating other visionary ladies outside.

I will like to conclude by saying that 'what is under one girl's skirt is also under every other girl's skirt but what is in one girl's head is not in every girl's head'. A quote for the wise ones.

Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by Vikky014(f): 12:22pm On May 04, 2015
richidinho:

Illiterate ko .....illicit ni

How many successful ladies will wake up in the morning and wants to know how her husband is faring?

how many successful men will wake up in the morning and wants to know how his wife is faring
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by bennytom: 2:29pm On May 04, 2015
Vikky014:
how many successful men will wake up in the morning and wants to know how his wife is faring
hehe... You two are funny!
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by Vikky014(f): 2:54pm On May 04, 2015
bennytom:
hehe... You two are funny!
lol

imagine d kind of question he asked me
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by youngalex(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2015
Most men like mysself are really scared about this relationship/marriage stuff,most ladies are just in relationships for what they can benefit,once the benefit ends they move to the next "Maga"..Every Naija guy is a potential maga,the educated,employed,preety and intelligent ladies(which every man wants) are very scarce and being competed for,my advise to the ladies av met is to develop themselves intellectually,don't make your waist a source of livelihood cos it depreciates,develop yourself let the intellect speak for you.
Re: Few Ladies Are Indeed Ready For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Today! by bennytom: 6:12pm On May 04, 2015
youngalex:
Most men like mysself are really scared about this relationship/marriage stuff,most ladies are just in relationships for what they can benefit,once the benefit ends they move to the next "Maga"..Every Naija guy is a potential maga,the educated,employed,preety and intelligent ladies(which every man wants) are very scarce and being competed for,my advise to the ladies av met is to develop themselves intellectually,don't make your waist a source of livelihood cos it depreciates,develop yourself let the intellect speak for you.
thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman / Matured Women Only / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.