Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,083 members, 7,899,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World (80157 Views)

1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States / PSC Bars Policemen From Carrying Vips’ Handbags, Umbrellas / Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
dem dy jere wink

How ya dem guys grin

Gotta go now, GEJ don dy ma gate
Hin wan come beg me sad

Bee aru bee grin
No gree oh, make he no transfer cluelessness give you, In Dr. Remi we stand! KOWA for life cool
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2015
kinglekan:
Ur still my sure guy shaaa smiley

stephenqueen:

We gather dey nooni cool

Wetin be this na? Why na? Make una no end this sweet fight na, why una dey fall my hand anyhow na? Abeg na, Make fight continue na! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by stephenqueen: 7:46pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
kisskiss sad
Hope say u don brush ya teeth cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by stephenqueen: 7:47pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:

Wetin be this na? Why na? Make una no end this sweet fight na, why una dey fall my hand anyhow na? Abeg na, Make fight continue na! grin grin grin
Esu beleke grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2015
stephenqueen:
Esu beleke grin cheesy
Abeg na grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 8:00pm On May 05, 2015
stephenqueen:
Hope say u don brush ya teeth cheesy cheesy grin
lemme use ya D brush amu na grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 8:01pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
No gree oh, make he no transfer cluelessness give you, In Dr. Remi we stand! KOWA for life cool
KOWA lole shey cool
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by stephenqueen: 8:13pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
lemme use ya D brush amu na grin
*brings out ma D
Oya gimme beta BJ kiss
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by stephenqueen: 8:34pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
Abeg na grin
Inbox me ya whatsapp digit make I add you to our group, we dey talk about miss NL dia
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by kinglekan: 8:38pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:

Hehehehehe!! tongue

Go fight ur baby ggrin. wink
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Geenickel(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Male Version Of Rokiatu.

*runsout*

. dude u are alone in this ooo :-o
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by alhaz1717(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

Wait bros, but why Nairaland guys dey trip for her ass pictures like dat, over 850 like and 3 new today ooooh, nor mind am, na so liberian girls for my area here be for real, very dirty with big back side....
can anyone pls send a link to that rokiatu butt pls...need to see that toilet place
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 7:40am On May 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu you see your life, how you take no na song. Shebi you talk say u can't read amu ni. grin grin
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 7:41am On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Which kind sick be dat undecided abeg stand up go prepare sumfn jooor
i don well now,what up naa? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Tallesty1(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2015
Creamish:

....just one of the numerous reasons y u'v got my respect... wink
kisskiss

#happygrin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by kinglekan: 9:49am On May 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
i don well now,what up naa? cheesy

Welcome bck, but we nor dey eat peppersoup again. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 10:08am On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Welcome bck, but we nor dey eat peppersoup again. undecided
oh ok lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by stephenqueen: 10:22am On May 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy
Shey u don gree make i carry you home cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 11:21am On May 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

Shey u don gree make i carry you home cheesy
To go and do what?
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by stephenqueen: 11:22am On May 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
To go and do what?
Make I carry u go see ma momma
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 11:36am On May 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

Make I carry u go see ma momma
jack must hear this!! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by stephenqueen: 12:03pm On May 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
jack must hear this!! cheesy
undecided
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by lordhugo(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Bicycle nor cheap reach dt level naaa. I bin dey tink say mk we use stephenqueen for ritual but d guy head go just dey produce cowries.

Another option na to sell am give those aboki wey dey buy condemn iron but dem fit dey price stephenqueen like say na pure water dem wan buy. undecided

Counsel of the Elders wetin una suggest cos me don tire ooo.

Cc:
Jacksparrow1207
Alberto2k
Kingtom
Prettythicksme
Sinaj
Lordhugo

iF NA ME I GO USE STEPHENQUEEN EXCHANGE WHOT!

1 PACK O!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by stephenqueen: 4:03pm On May 06, 2015
lordhugo:

iF NA ME I GO USE STEPHENQUEEN EXCHANGE WHOT!
1 PACK O!
Chai gringrin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehehe!! tongue
Go fight ur baby rin. wink
That tranny? grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by omojeesu(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2015
IVORY2009:

then go to court, section wat, subsection wat, paragraph wat? grin grin

IF THE AVERAGE CITIZEN IS NOT PHYSICALLY FIT, NOT OUR SECURITY PERSONEL. THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS HAVING POT BELLY!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.