Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,122 members, 7,933,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:04 PM

Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World (80357 Views)

1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States / PSC Bars Policemen From Carrying Vips’ Handbags, Umbrellas / Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Everydaeguy(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2015
jamex93:
kai
hahahahahahahahahahaha......
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Hemanwel(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
come,Rokiatu why are u so insultive??

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by onoja12: 7:29pm On May 04, 2015
The problem with Nigeria is that we have too many people with slave mentality.they just love to make Nigeria look like the worse when actually Nigeria is one of the best

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 04, 2015
olaxco2f:
Yes lady! I'm cool

And u?

Im great thanks
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 04, 2015
elantraceey:

na that one your eye quick see tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by manny4life(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2015
@rokiatu has entered one chance today...Lmao cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by dammytosh: 7:33pm On May 04, 2015
kaorama:
They are all Nigerian police men serving in different countries.

LMAO.

You Wikid
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by spongeisback: 7:34pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
Y d insult ....you are wonderfully fugly.....its only your ass filled with shit guys are liking..... you uploaded pix showing your fugly face ....you only got one like ..... Time uploaded: 4:53pm
1 Like
24shares....bawo.....who did this
Don't worry she will resurrect her various monikers and use them to like her picture.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Krasid(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2015
kaorama:
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Dathommie(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2015
lordsbiz:

This girl no sabi joke sha, seeee how she fall my hand. Haba apologise to d guy, he doesn't deserve these rants on his mother naaa. We all get mama for house na or atleast someone who stands in gap. Naija girls sha, see manner

Dat b*tch aint nigerian bruh!!

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by januzaj(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2015
spongeisback:

Don't worry she will resurrect her various monikers and use them to like her picture.
wicked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by vybrant(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2015
Well, I read up to this page to see if rokiatu would eventually apologize to tallesty1 undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by sokera: 7:43pm On May 04, 2015
NIGERIA men in black ...

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by bogolobango(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2015
@rokiatu haba dis guy was only joking with u, as for me u have to apologise

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 04, 2015
So this is not only in Nigeria... Policemen and beer,inseparable. I've seen a group of policemen in my area when I went to visit my tailor in a popular market;they were drinking beer"odeku" and eating isiewu during working hours,I was looking at them and one of the said"madam goodafternoon,anything for the boys"? Imagine!
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by mooremedia: 7:45pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Foolishness is when don't know that transformation is a process of change.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by spongeisback: 7:45pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
wicked

True talk. Soon she will come write an epistle in badly written English, how she doesn't take Nairaland seriously and what not.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
rokiatu: awwww you meant to say your mother? she's given birth to 10 kids to be that fat and shapeless or were she just unfortunate and born that way?
Hiohiohiohio grin
Roki baybeh.... grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by PhockPhockMan: 7:48pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2375313_456x330_jpeg13019fd679db4d6aef224fe2a30d7655 That babe make sense walahi
That one na person mama o o.

SHINE YA EYE.
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 04, 2015
BADNEAT:
Saw an earlier post of a Nigerian policeman with a protruding stomach and saw how people saw it as an Avenue to insult our men on uniform and the force in its entirety..below are pictures of overweight policemen from different parts of the world!!!

no be our own worse pass
Lol that police officer cant catch no theif shocked
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by indeed123: 7:49pm On May 04, 2015
Holywizard:
I thought yoruba has de highest number of dirty fatty bumbum in de world.

Mama Iyabo who washes her cloth in River Nile & all de fishes died

Sounds like a description of one of your family member. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by odave: 7:49pm On May 04, 2015
I can see some ppl checking Rokiatu's profile already...forgive the lady o. She don fvck up already just forgive her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by IVORY2009(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
Dathommie:

Dat b*tch aint nigerian bruh!!
wat pareeze is she frm?
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
kaorama:
Haba! Nawa for you o! Lol
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by apholaryn: 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Male Version Of Rokiatu.

*runsout*
bro..you don fall ma hand o..you shld kno she is a Dumbass Brainless B*itch.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by januzaj(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2015
spongeisback:

True talk. Soon she will come write an epistle in badly written English, how she doesn't take Nairaland seriously and what not.
like "were she just unfortunate"

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 04, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 04, 2015
When I said it on one certain thread that Rokiatu can't take a joke (especially jokes that suggest she is not cute) without insulting people's mothers, some asslicking ediots began running their mouths like leaky taps.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by henrysam(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2015
phlemzy:

Transformation scam. u'd better wake up & join the train.
What train?
Train of deceit and double mouth.
Enjoy the joke while it last

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Dathommie(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

wat pareeze is she frm?

She's a liberian b*tch
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by AyodeleAkeeb: 8:01pm On May 04, 2015
Nigeria version of POT BELLY Police Officer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.