Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World (80056 Views)

1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States / PSC Bars Policemen From Carrying Vips’ Handbags, Umbrellas / Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by manny4life(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2015
Please where is the link to her profile, I want to see what everyone is talking about lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2015
ggrin:
omo see bashing gringringrin
The tin dy sweet me like don jazzy eminado gringrin
Who dem,dey bash? grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 9:58pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
Who dem,dey bash? grin
who be ya english teacher sefundecided who dem , dey bashundecided

go read amu frm page one grin
U go laf taya gringringrin

Tallesty1 vs rokiatu grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 9:59pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Mumu geh!! U still dey here? cheesy
make I run cmmt NL cos of kingtom one guys stupidityy undecided
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2015
ggrin:
who be ya english teacher sefundecided who dem , dey bashundecided

go read amu frm page one grin
U go laf taya gringringrin

Tallesty1 vs rokiatu grin
Android na bastard! Oh na that one? Mtcheeeeww e don tay na grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by kinglekan: 10:05pm On May 04, 2015
ggrin:
make I run cmmt NL cos of kingtom one guys stupidityy undecided

Lol, come backe here. How u dey jare werey geh?
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 10:05pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
Android na bastard! Oh na that one? Mtcheeeeww e don tay na grin
see this one o undecided
Na who u one dy form giveundecided
Who dash money shoeundecided
C1 user oshi
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 10:06pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Lol, come backe here. How u dey jare werey geh?
no call me geh again o angry
kingtom say I be boi o sad
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by stephenqueen: 10:08pm On May 04, 2015
Tallesty1:

lols, some people have poor sense of humor bro and there's nothing we could do about it. I just wish there is a way I could stop all this bashing.

She insulted my mom truly but thing is, the description she gave did not even come close to who my mom is like so why should I take her serious?

Some people have been countered harshly to the extent that they make "attacking first" their coping technique. That's a defense mechanism they put on to protect themselves from these bashers. I think Rokiatu is one those people, hence her rude reaction to my innocent joke.

Make we just forgive her bikonu, I don't want anybody to have a bad night cause of my silly joke.
She's just fond of abusing one's parent,Small thing like this she go insult person parent.Am not surprised sha ,charity dey say begins at home..Thats why the Bible says train up your child in the way of the lord so that when he/she grow he/she will give you peace...Am still waiting for the day that bìtch gonna cross ma lane
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2015
ggrin:
see this one o undecided
Na who u one dy form giveundecided
Who dash money shoeundecided
C1 user oshi
Because you dey use ZTE yellow screen, you come dey make noise here! grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ofacs(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2015
sum na photoshop
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2015
ggrin:
no call me geh again o angry king tom say I be boi o sad
You be boy na grin Egbon mi grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by kinglekan: 10:10pm On May 04, 2015
ggrin:
no call me geh again o angry kingtom say I be boi o sad
Ok so u get both prick and punany bah?
Tranny oshiii undecided
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by stephenqueen: 10:11pm On May 04, 2015
ggrin:
omo see bashing gringringrin

The tin dy sweet me like don jazzy eminado gringrin
Na this kin thing dey sweet you cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Tranny oshiii undecided
ROTFLMFAO LWKMD LWTMB My head eh! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by deywarley(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2015
aylimitless:

english english

english english

english english
Was I speaking french?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by kinglekan: 10:16pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
ROTFLMFAO LWKMD LWTMB My head eh! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehehe!! Werey ni ggrin ooo!!

Na boiling ring we go take finish ur sumfn. Oniranu tranny!! undecided
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by stephenqueen: 10:19pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
Who dem,dey bash? grin
Na one kin dirty bìtch wey she no get good parent, na to dey abuse person parent she sabigrin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
Because you dey use Z10 , you come dey make noise here! grin
thank you grin
I sha dy browse with amu tongue
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
You be boy na grin Egbon mi grin
aunty mi grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 10:21pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Tranny oshiii undecided
cc kingtom grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

No mind the Oshi grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 10:21pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:
Na this kin thing dey sweet you cheesy
abi na grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na one kin dirty bìtch wey she no get good parent, na to dey abuse person parent she sabigrin
That one na real cow! Just imagine? grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 10:22pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

u dy vexundecided
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by kinglekan: 10:23pm On May 04, 2015
ggrin:
u dy vexundecided
I dey vex naaa!! I nor even knw wetin u be sef? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 10:23pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
That kinglekan na real cow! Just imagine? grin
shocked
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2015
ggrin:
thank you grin I sha dy browse with amu tongue
Yeah, and my C1 is kicking. Tranny oshi! grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 10:24pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

I dey vex naaa!! I nor even knw wetin u be sef? undecided
hehehehe I be sango oko oya, I be oya aya sango grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by KingTom(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2015
ggrin:
aunty mi grin
Egbon grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 10:25pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
Yeah, and my C1 is kicking. Tranny oshi! grin
e go soon kick bucket grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by ggrin(f): 10:26pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
Egbon grin
hwfar grin How juju market grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) / Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.