Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,525 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Is It Possible For Guys To Friendzone Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For Guys To Friendzone Girls (553 Views)

12 Reasons Guys Friendzone Girls / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Guys To Friendzone Girls by detiosa(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2015
opinions??
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Friendzone Girls by Princecalm(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2015
What a woman can do better, a man can do best.
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Friendzone Girls by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 04, 2015
It's not a friendzone.

Get ya facts right.

It's just mildly and politely saying "I can't date you cos I don't love you."

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

To the question...Yes.

But very few guys have that right over a woman.
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Friendzone Girls by xynerise: 3:10pm On May 04, 2015
I call it Emergency chic #winks
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Friendzone Girls by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 04, 2015
[size=15pt] very possible! [/size]
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Friendzone Girls by sexylogan(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2015
detiosa:
opinions??

Very possible.
Girls hate it.
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Friendzone Girls by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 04, 2015
Very few guys can put girls in such situations...

You can't possibly friendzone a girl.. .

I once had a very beautiful girl as a friend. we were very close that people began thinking we were dating. .. She subtly made me see that she was really into me but I was scared then... I wasn't sure what she wanted so I didn't make any move on her. .. She apparently wanted me to just say I loved her but I was afraid so as not to spoil our friendship...

Long story short.... She hates me now with passion and doesn't want anything to do with me.. .

So you see, putting girls in friendzone is almost impossible cuz it might backfire on you
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Friendzone Girls by dharay88: 3:21pm On May 04, 2015
yeah,
I just friend zoned my long time crush. smiley smiley

Tymna b serious...no b only girls dem dash d power to dey friendzone us.
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Friendzone Girls by justmag(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2015
I have girls in stock in my friendzone. Every man must have atleast one or two of them... undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Romantic In Bed(part2) / The Devil Is After My Life / How To Make New Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.