Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,974 members, 7,886,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist (75586 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Angoni(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2015
olapluto:
. Why do they not talk about positive actions doen by Muslims on daily basis?

Hah? Is there anything good muslims ever do? Stop fooling yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by geniusmedia: 3:45pm On May 05, 2015
Call us for the services below
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by olapluto(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2015
hamilton62:

So what do you mean, we should go back to pre medieval era where publication is almost null?
Remember, A single wrong can tarnish a thousand good but the truth is that this has become the Islam way now and what do you want others who are not to believe?
If you believe Islam to be peace, fight to redeem it from the defilers because those are the people you guys ought to label INFIDEL and not those far better than....
Well, you know what I mean
Islam doesnt need no redemption, the media does. Anyway the media is just giving you folks news you want to hear. The smart ones know this and see through the media gimmick.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by iyatrustee(f): 3:45pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:

keep deceiving ur sef woman it's good for ur health

u open eyes see hausa woman carry AK49 wear suicide hijab dey say she's not a nigerian

I pity ur life

I think you need to be tutored on online etiquette!

That you have a dissenting opinion from my post does not give you the right to tell me you pity my life.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by MKO4ever(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2015
iyke926:
See as she be like Wetin dem d use pluck mango.

That religion called Islam is one the major problem we have on Earth. I would rather be "religionless" than be a Muslim.

Religion set sh-tty rules, God sets free.

Only if you know the meaning of that word "Islam"
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 05, 2015
iyatrustee:
I can bet the only link to Nigeria is that she was born here.

she probably had her early childhood in the UK and as such, indoctrinated in their way of life.

As far as i am concerned, she is briton.

What does that matter really? What are the so called Islam section members doing. Are they not also silent? As if none of this is happening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by HzRF(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by timmilehin(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2015
Meiji:

When will you have sense?
Will never have
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 05, 2015
shizzleStar:
Very soon the US and UN will blacklist Nigeria as a terrorist country and place embargo on travelling citizens with Nigeria on the global watch list of terrorist.

A certain Michael adebowale and his accomplice Michael adebolajo comes to mind....the Woolwich killers and now its oludare khadijat.

Yorubbish people disgracing Nigeria since 1840.

seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, farano. this guy just broke rule 2.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by eCollynzo: 3:47pm On May 05, 2015
shizzleStar:
Very soon the US and UN will blacklist Nigeria as a terrorist country and place embargo on travelling citizens with Nigeria on the global watch list of terrorist.

A certain Michael adebowale and his accomplice Michael adebolajo comes to mind....the Woolwich killers and now its oludare khadijat.

Yorubbish people disgracing Nigeria since 1840.
You forgot Lawal Babafemi.
What is it with Yorubas and terrorism?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by nasxpenxer(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
I S L A M

thunder don fire una
1st of all thunder fire u nd ur mama den 2ndly fire dat grl if she fnk na islam she dey practice...shez simply practicing terrorism nt islam...tek corectn fuckers!....
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by adahgold(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2015
Some times I wonder and ask God y did he let Islam be wen he knows dere will be a problem to the world.. Islam is evil,they are devils... And that is y dry bury there selves like chickens... Seven virgin my ass.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by ab4real15: 3:48pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
I S L A M

thunder don fire una
son of a pig,thunder fire evrything dat u represent. Bastard.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Billygee2u: 3:48pm On May 05, 2015
This religion Islamabad

4 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by AustinBlinks(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2015
olapluto:
UK is beautifying ISIS for these people. THe amount of coverage is encouraging youths to join ISIS. Why do they not talk about positive actions doen by Muslims on daily basis?
What positive actions
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by ralph28(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2015
iyatrustee:
I can bet the only link to Nigeria is that she was born here.

she probably had her early childhood in the UK and as such, indoctrinated in their way of life.

As far as i am concerned, she is briton.

You may be right afterall.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by nasxpenxer(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2015
iyatrustee:

I think you need to be tutored on online etiquette!

That you have a dissenting opinion from my post does not give you the right to tell me you pity my life.

e Bleep slf na ur evil death e supose pity....4ckin post!
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 05, 2015
voltron:

What does that matter really? What are the so called Islam section members doing. Are they not also silent? As if none of this is happening.

Worst still,you cant just enter their threads without being initiated,makes you wonder what they actually discuss here,why the secrecy?

4 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Pakingzzz(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 05, 2015
MKO4ever:

Only if you know the meaning of that word "Islam"

The only meaning of Islam are violence... kill kill kill... bomb bomb bomb. It's like they can't live without wars.. chaos. Most of them terrorists are Islamists.

Do female Muslim suicide bombers get 72 virgins too? Or is the package/bundle just for male suicide bombers??

7 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 05, 2015
eCollynzo:
Even without reading the thread, I can vow that she is Yoruba.
Yorubas and terrorism is like rice and plantain.

You were not wrong at all!

[size=18pt]DARE!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by walemadu: 3:57pm On May 05, 2015
thank God i found Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by masqot(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2015
I wan see her face sef
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Billygee2u: 3:57pm On May 05, 2015
iyke926:

The only meaning of Islam are violence... kill kill kill... bomb bomb bomb. It's like they can't live without wars.. chaos. Most of them terrorists are Islamists.
like founder like folowers,
foundation of everything matters ,just try to find out about the origin of islam right from Bible,
who is Ishmeal? then ,how did Islam started? the answers will convince you why they can't do without 'WARS'

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by masqot(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2015
I wan see her face sef. mumu! she's not a muslim
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by WILSON(f): 4:00pm On May 05, 2015
ISLAM YOUR FADAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by martineverest(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2015
Lwkmd....rotfl
Arosa:
They will turn her into a sex machine. undecided make she put gun down na her toto go do all the fight. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by verycheese: 4:01pm On May 05, 2015
This girl is unfortunate and there is grave danger in raising your kids in western countries, because if this excessive freedom if theirs. It ruins them. If she was raised in Nigeria, would she have told her mother that she has changed name just like that. Most wayward children have grown up abroad. Even Oyinbo people's children are psychos, majority of them perpetuate same or worse things than terrorists...just that they have it glorified by tags different from terrorism. the society is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by AustinBlinks(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2015
Billygee2u:

like founder like folowers,
foundation of everything matters ,just try to find out about the origin of islam right from Bible,
who is Ishmeal? then ,how did Islam started?
Islam was founded by a son born by a servant in the Bible. That's why you people keep fighting for God like he can't fight for himself. You see yourselves as God's servant, Christians see ourselves as God's children.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by FrenchyL(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2015
I honestly do not see what makes her a Nigerian.. No right thinking Nigerian would be so myopic.. furthermore, she does not even know anything about the country she claims to come from. She is British joor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.