Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,159 members, 7,946,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist (75768 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by jabdulhamid97(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
I S L A M

thunder don fire una
u re a bastard
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Blackfire(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2015
Islam is a religion of peace,filled with taqiya,kitman,law of abrogation,hinduism,mix with a little arab myth and belief(they term it pagan)little judaism(abrahamic claims)little christianity,a little everywhwere.
U will be suprise about so many sects in islam, sunni,shia,sufi,ahmadiyyans,bah'a(should i go on?)they compete among themselves with lwho is more violent'
i pity those who dont know islam(it means to submit to ,and not peace)..if u read there escatologies, u will know there is no moderate muslim,just a time bomb waiting for a little nudge. And if any of u think u can dare me in the koran and hadiths, u will be disgraced.
*Proudly atheist

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by hikmojj(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2015
Mckayzee:

koshi, so what happens to who kills an unbeliever, I'm beginning to think that book is f.ucked up.....

are u an unbeliever?
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by ukandi1(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2015
segunjowo:
what is it that turned her heart to that like a stone? oh God. and now she will be labelled a Nigerian no longer British? o ma se o!

That is my pain too
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by vivalavida(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2015
Shirley07:

You're a big fool!
Aminu Oguwche is also a yoruba?
You ibo are cursed!

Dumbo
Aminu Ogwuche is from idoma in benue state.

Abi una wan dash us benue?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Abdul6: 6:38pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
I S L A M

thunder don fire una

@ Taylor86

Pls alwayz use ur brain b4 passn a comment nd kip woteva useless thgts of urs in ur hrt..
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Beface(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2015
iyatrustee:
I can bet the only link to Nigeria is that she was born here.

she probably had her early childhood in the UK and as such, indoctrinated in their way of life.

As far as i am concerned, she is briton.
You are missing something here. It is not her Origin that make her what she is. It is the Religion she join,the book she read and the hate preaching they feed her with.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by nkemjacob2(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2015
if they promise the men 70 virgins ladies, re dey still promising u 70 men virgins... We cant wait to c die on time. U re a disgrace to the muslim hood
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by ayoromer: 7:13pm On May 05, 2015
islam+illitrate +almajiri equal boko haram n dat is who is ruling naija now.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Akpan107(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2015
peppyluv02:
Was mutallab born a Christian? or the son of the Justice who travelled to Syria?

Maybe Shekau of Boko Haram is a Christian too. Dont forget Usama the son of (Bin) Laden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Situation001(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2015
ANYTHING TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF ISLAM..undecided

why always uk born revertees...undecided
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 05, 2015
Islam, the satanic religion.... A religion of cursed people.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 05, 2015
ISWA - Islamic States in West Africa is the new name of BH Boiz....
But come to think of it is these possible in this present generation?
Islam, I don't criticize or castigate the religion, but please what does it stands for?
Every evil act in the world that involves killing are done and carried out by islamic sect....
God save His people, may Allah help us all!
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Israel5(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2015
iyatrustee:

she probably had her early childhood in the UK and as such, indoctrinated in their way of life.

kpam! U set kpa
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by jaykaylegend(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2015
iyatrustee:

but if she won an oscar, a grammy, a nobel prize award or any other prestigious award she would have been a Nigerian abi??
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by PPAngel(f): 7:54pm On May 05, 2015
About 4 mths back I made a thread showing that Khadija Dare is Yoruba under my wombraiders handle.

I was insulted and summarily banned.

Malctunji you see your life grin
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by jennak: 8:09pm On May 05, 2015
[/quote][quote]
She not a Nigerian.....but a devil soul. embarassedShe not a Nigerian.....but a devil soul.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Braaad: 8:11pm On May 05, 2015
wait o....how did she pass their interview sef sad?? Herd those guys are paying money worth dying for undecided

Someone just got employes and you guys are hating.

Sunnybobo3:
She was among the first Britons to join the terrorists of Islamic State and regularly takes to Twitter to issue violent threats, including one in which she spoke of her wish to become the first woman to behead a Westerner.

But despite all that, Khadijah Dare's heartbroken mother Victoria has used her first ever interview to call upon her daughter to return and says she wants her only child in her life.

Mrs Dare, from Lewisham in South London, also revealed that her daughter had been an equally devout Christian as a child but turned to Islam while at college.

She loved church,' said Mrs Dare in an interview due to be screened tonight as part of a BBC documentary.

'She had a Bible, she read the Bible. She would sit there and pray and pray and pray.'

Dare, who was born in Nigeria but emigrated to the UK as a child, was originally christened Grace but, says her mother, the 22-year-old changed it after she began attending services at the Lewisham Islamic Centre - a mosque also linked to the Lee Rigby killers.

'When she became Muslim, I would get these phone calls saying, "Can I speak to Khadijah?" I said to her, what's that about?

She says, "Oh, that's my name". It was only the mosque people who called her Khadijah. I don't call her that.'

Now living in Syria, Dare, who married a Swedish IS terrorist calling himself Abu Bakr almost as soon as she arrived, has reportedly been widowed.

Nevertheless, she continues to spread IS propaganda online and has been accused of encouraging other young women to travel to the Middle East, much like fellow British jihadi bride Umm Layth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3030324/The-devil-took-away-Heartbroken-mother-British-jihadi-bride-Khadijah-Dare-uses-TV-interview-beg-daughter-come-home.html
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by iyatrustee(f): 8:19pm On May 05, 2015
jaykaylegend:
but if she won an oscar, a grammy, a nobel prize award or any other prestigious award she would have been a Nigerian abi??

More like the British media will be silent about her Nigerian roots if she won any of the awards you listed up there!
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by sochima1989(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2015
intergral:
guy I am a muslim but I don't support evil and that is the main reason am joining the Army tru direct short service so that I will have the full licence to chop off shekau's head and feed his body to his followers!!! And as for that woman she thinks that she will be rewarded with 70 men that have SiX packs and 9inch dick but I believe that satan will personally F*ck her through her Anus!!
. Lobatan............... #amnesty4shekau
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 05, 2015
iyatrustee:

Nonsense, if she was a first class ucl graduate you would post this as Yoruba girl wins award, now she is a terrorist she is a briton right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 05, 2015
iyatrustee:

More like the British media will be silent about her Nigerian roots if she won any of the awards you listed up there!

Success has many friends

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Misogynist2014(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2015
In the name of ällah...

From Grace to grass
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by nortcentrallord(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2015
Bh is as a result of lack of education, unequal wealth discrimination and all the nonsense, is this useless isis LovePeddler uneducated? Is she poor? What is it that she is lacking? Terrorism got nothing to do with poverty or uneducation but the stupid and senseless teachings of the demented demon call mohamed. How many terrorist are Christians, atheists, traditionalist or jews? How many people pick up arms under anything @ all except islam. How many?
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by handsometokunbo: 9:40pm On May 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
She was among the first Britons to join the terrorists of Islamic State and regularly takes to Twitter to issue violent threats, including one in which she spoke of her wish to become the first woman to behead a Westerner.

But despite all that, Khadijah Dare's heartbroken mother Victoria has used her first ever interview to call upon her daughter to return and says she wants her only child in her life.

Mrs Dare, from Lewisham in South London, also revealed that her daughter had been an equally devout Christian as a child but turned to Islam while at college.

She loved church,' said Mrs Dare in an interview due to be screened tonight as part of a BBC documentary.

'She had a Bible, she read the Bible. She would sit there and pray and pray and pray.'

Dare, who was born in Nigeria but emigrated to the UK as a child, was originally christened Grace but, says her mother, the 22-year-old changed it after she began attending services at the Lewisham Islamic Centre - a mosque also linked to the Lee Rigby killers.

'When she became Muslim, I would get these phone calls saying, "Can I speak to Khadijah?" I said to her, what's that about?

She says, "Oh, that's my name". It was only the mosque people who called her Khadijah. I don't call her that.'

Now living in Syria, Dare, who married a Swedish IS terrorist calling himself Abu Bakr almost as soon as she arrived, has reportedly been widowed.

Nevertheless, she continues to spread IS propaganda online and has been accused of encouraging other young women to travel to the Middle East, much like fellow British jihadi bride Umm Layth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3030324/The-devil-took-away-Heartbroken-mother-British-jihadi-bride-Khadijah-Dare-uses-TV-interview-beg-daughter-come-home.html

Don't mind these useless Nigerian women who condone all sort of rubbish from their children.

I pity some of these Nigerians here in UK when I see their lazy ass children. They ll send these lazy ass children to bed by 7pm in the evening and wake up by 7am or 8am in the morning; 12 to 13 hrs sleep. Why won't they have time for all these? Why won't they become useless to their society when these childs are allowed to sleep for 12 to 13hrs?

You ll see these lazy ass children at age 10 roaming and hanging around d streets. At that age in Nigeria.........
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by bregeard(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
I S L A M

thunder don fire una
GOD PUNISH U TOO, IGNORANT IDIOT
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by intergral(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2015
sochima1989:
. Lobatan............... #amnesty4shekau
4 Boko-H case no amnesty...
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by bregeard(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2015
UncannyGenius:
Islam, the satanic religion.... A religion of cursed people.
U are cursed!!
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 05, 2015
mumu
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by bregeard(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2015
youngprofdguru:
ISWA - Islamic States in West Africa is the new name of BH Boiz....
But come to think of it is these possible in this present generation?
Islam, I don't criticize or castigate the religion, but please what does it stands for?
Every evil act in the world that involves killing are done and carried out by islamic sect....
God save His people, may Allah help us all!
cos majority of this Islamic terrorist failed to understand the words of Almighty Allah and prophet Muhammed... Understanding really matters a lot wen dealing with religious stuffs... may Almighty Allah help us
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by ydebby: 10:00pm On May 05, 2015
There are no bad religion nor race all we have are bad people or person, many people have done bad things but attached to religion or tribe's. I believed if the pilot that killed passengers was a Muslim the act would have been attached to Islam. All of us have had relationships with diff ppls of differs believes and find them worthy to be fairly even than ppl of our culture or believes, I think want humanity needs from all of us is to keep the campaign on against bad behaviors. people that have convinced others to their side of believe or ideology are for either underlined selfish interest does that with unique expertise which the followers need to find out before blindfolded following.
Propaganda is the order of the day which is now an instrument in the religious and political circle so don't follow argument you don't have deep and indept knowledge of.
Islam has been the most misunderstood religion especially by those that don't want to hear that name, surprisingly also it is fastest growing religion according to the recent research. (Google that). So let's together condemned bad people among a group and encourage those that do it right.
Re: Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist by Tonason: 10:15pm On May 05, 2015
Satan is waiting for in Hell, daughter of devil, because she is a terrorist she is now a Nigerian? As far as I know she is. Bristol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.