Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,237 members, 7,943,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless (4823 Views)

Quran Is The Only Unchangeable And Incorruptible Holy Book / Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. / A Whole Chapter In The Quran Is Dedicated To Evil Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by Samunique(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2015
CrazyMan:
I agree...the koran is just a duplicate of the bible, and highly confusing.

I read your thread on Eve not being in the koran and how the muslims on this section struggled to defend their photocopied book, even going as far as adding eve in bracket to their koran. Truth is without the bible, there would be no koran.

Educative thread.
U just finished the whole thing. I million likes !!!

1 Like

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by Samunique(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2015
truthman2012:

What is special about quran talking of Pharaoh body being preserved? It has already happened before it talked about it. It is said to be in a museum. Ordinary humans knew about it.
Another technical knockout to my Muslim brothers !!!

O boy u bad gan ni o !!! grin
Wetin people dey take console grin themselves about the authenticity of their Quran, see as u just useless am with this ur answer. grin

1 Like

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 06, 2015
truthman2012:

First, the one true God you are emphasizing is not allah. The Jews talk about one true God, yet Muhammad was killing them. The Jews's one true God was who everybody knew before Muhammad. Note how long one true God had been dealing with the Jews prior to the coming of Muhammad and when he came, he declared war on them. Is the Jews' one true God and Muhammad's one true God the same? If yes, why was he killing them? You should now discover that Muhammad's problem was not one-God issue, his god was an enemy to the God of the Jews.

Besides, if you don't need to know about other prophets in details, why did your god mention them at all? Half knowledge is worse than ignorance.
May be these could help in your understanding

Quran 10:90-92

1 Like

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by eyeopener: 8:52pm On May 06, 2015
afolag:

May be these could help in your understanding

Quran 10:90-92

What is the implication of this?
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by eshbeewanna: 9:03pm On May 06, 2015
truthman2012:

First, the one true God you are emphasizing is not allah. The Jews talk about one true God, yet Muhammad was killing them. The Jews's one true God was who everybody knew before Muhammad. Note how long one true God had been dealing with the Jews prior to the coming of Muhammad and when he came, he declared war on them. Is the Jews' one true God and Muhammad's one true God the same? If yes, why was he killing them? You should now discover that Muhammad's problem was not one-God issue, his god was an enemy to the God of the Jews.

Besides, if you don't need to know about other prophets in details, why did your god mention them at all? Half knowledge is worse than ignorance.

Hypocrite like you I ask you again can you show Us where in the New Testament Adam and Eve and also other prophets of God mentioned?
Please show us.
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 06, 2015
eyeopener:

What is the implication of this?
if you read those verses you will understand what I said about reference been made to some stories not in detail but the exact part needed to strengthen the believe or clear doubt about the signs or the power of God. In some other places the other parts needed will be given attention so the scholars who have the better understanding of the book can now narrate the story better.
May almighty Allah forgive me for which i might said wrongly. He alone know best the reason for making things be the way he made them.
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by eyeopener: 9:47pm On May 06, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Hypocrite like you I ask you again can you show Us where in the New Testament Adam and Eve and also other prophets of God mentioned?
Please show us.

[I Timothy 2:13]
''For it was Adam who was
first created, and then Eve''.

Are you satisfied?
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by gatiano(m): 10:23pm On May 06, 2015
If Adam was first, sorry, second and Eve was third, cain and abel were forth and fifth respectively, which means there are 5 people on earth, where did cain get a wife after he killed his brother?

Moses story was different from the story of Pharoah. Pharoah death was hundreds of years before the birth of Moses. Isrealites were never enslaved in Egypt. The bible has been corrupted by william shakespeare and few of his collegues headed by the homo king james. He was not the first, infact not the second or third or forth who retwisted the bible.
You need the Quran to validate the bible.
eyeopener:

Are you satisfied?

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by eshbeewanna: 7:06am On May 07, 2015
eyeopener:

Are you satisfied?

I knew you would quote the above verse.Should I know ask you now that why did the new testament not give us a detail account of the story of adam and eve and also failed to mention prophets like moses,elijah job solomon etc.since that was what your christian brother asked from muslims why the Quran failed to mention eve and why the quran did not give a detail accont of stories about prophets and events in the quran.Even though he was presented with facts.
But my brother the truth is the Quran is not a story book is only a book to admornish,warn and encourage mankind to be righteous,show mankind the way to the true God and also correct the wrong belief about God,refer us to the past life of some of the prophets to learn from,proclaim Muhammed as the true prophet of God and the quran as the last scripture from God and lastly give us commandments from God etc
The simple truth is that God knew he had told us enough about the prophets of old and events of the past in the earlier scriptures,he needed not to repeat those events in details anymore but beriefly since he had giving us a detailed account in the ealier books.moreover God revealation was continueous and he has made all the scriptures to coroborate,confirm and also to complement oneanother.
My brother lastly if Muslims and people of other faith want to have details about past event the Hadith (sayings of muhammed peace be on him)are there to shed more light, is just like book of history which muslims must believe in.
However I must say here that is just unfortunate how some mischivious people delibrately twist and cast aspersion on other people's religion to cause hatred between people of different faiths instead of encourage tolerance.Inspite of knowing the truth about what they say or do.But it is obvious they have their evil plots but Almighty God also plot against them because he is the Master of all plotters,is plot will ever triump over his enemies.
He will not fail to bring them to book for their Evils because he is a just God. However he is ready to forgive those who change from their evil ways.
May God forgive every one of us.Ameen

3 Likes

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by eyeopener: 9:36am On May 07, 2015
eshbeewanna:

I knew you would quote the above verse.Should I know ask you now that why did the new testament not give us a detail account of the story of adam and eve and also failed to mention prophets like moses,elijah job solomon etc.since that was what your christian brother asked from muslims why the Quran failed to mention eve and why the quran did not give a detail accont of stories about prophets and events in the quran.Even though he was presented with facts.
But my brother the truth is the Quran is not a story book is only a book to admornish,warn and encourage mankind to be righteous,show mankind the way to the true God and also correct the wrong belief about God,refer us to the past life of some of the prophets to learn from,proclaim Muhammed as the true prophet of God and the quran as the last scripture from God and lastly give us commandments from God etc
The simple truth is that God knew he had told us enough about the prophets of old and events of the past in the earlier scriptures,he needed not to repeat those events in details anymore but beriefly since he had giving us a detailed account in the ealier books.moreover God revealation was continueous and he has made all the scriptures to coroborate,confirm and also to complement oneanother.
My brother lastly if Muslims and people of other faith want to have details about past event the Hadith (sayings of muhammed peace be on him)are there to shed more light, is just like book of history which muslims must believe in.
However I must say here that is just unfortunate how some mischivious people delibrately twist and cast aspersion on other people's religion to cause hatred between people of different faiths instead of encourage tolerance.Inspite of knowing the truth about what they say or do.But it is obvious they have their evil plots but Almighty God also plot against them because he is the Master of all plotters,is plot will ever triump over his enemies.
He will not fail to bring them to book for their Evils because he is a just God. However he is ready to forgive those who change from their evil ways.
May God forgive every one of us.Ameen

Your question is not good enough. The Bible is made of Old and New Testaments. If the OT mentions something, is it compulsory the NT repeats it? Is it not the same Bible? So you want the detailed stories repeated again in the NT? How reasonable is that?

The quran is not a part of the Bible. In fact, allahh said the Torah and Injeel containing the details of the prophets were corrupted and that should have made him repeat the true stories in details in the quran. He didn't do that and yet say the original is corrupt to deceive. What stopped him from revealing the true detailed stories if the earlier Scripture is TRULY corrupted? That shows he is lying. Where does he expect people to get the true information of what happened before Muhammad? He kept silent on so many important information to deceive mankind.

You said the quran is not a story book. It is a lie, it is an incomplete story book. If it is not a story book, why doest it attempt to tell some?

Quran is a story book:

[Quran 12:3 YusufAli] We do relate unto thee the most beautiful of STORIES, in that We reveal to thee this (portion of the) Qur'an: before this, thou too was among those who knew it not.
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by dolphinheart(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2015
Well, I think there is one general agreement here, that the koran does not give full details about the life of moses and left some parts to our imaginations as to how one particular stage led to the next.

I find it confusing when people use the body of pharaoh to prove the authenticity of the koran. Everybody knows that a pharaohs body is being preserved one he dies. This has been done several hundreds of years even before the birth of moses talk less of thousands of years later during mohameds time. That the body of the pharaoh was found and preserved is not news as at mo's time cus everyone knew it was preserved. That the body was found in the mordern times does not really anything . It only means that those that preserved the body went to great lenghts in hiding the location of the body(due to the great wealth the body was buried with) . Even rich men and other royal family members have their bodies preserved , talk less of the pharaoh .

I would have taken the issue of the body of pharaoh and the implications of its preservation serious if 1. Its only that pharaoh that died in the sea that only had his body preserved and no other pharaoh before or after had his body preserved 2. if its only that body that is discovered 3. If its the first of the Pharaohs mummy discovered.

The most intriguing part is the fact that some muslims try to determine which of the pharaohs mummies is the body of the one that died in the red sea , when they know for a fact that their religious books did not give a date as to the time the incident happened ( probably not to be found wanting in future explanations of their tales) and also did not give details as to the name or who the pharaoh is (at least its not a story book na) . So why then do muslims post pictures of a particular mummy and claim its the pharaoh mohamed was reffering to ?

2 Likes

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by dolphinheart(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2015
Another issue I have is that some muslims qoute from the bible to authenticate/ support the quran and then still claim that the bible is currupt. Inclusive in this issue is the claim that the original Torah or injeel(correct me if I'm wrong) was revealed by allah to the Jews and christians. This brings about the questions .

1. Where is the original Torah or injeel to prove that the present translations are currupt.
2. Is the original lost? Is the word of God lost?
3. Is the scriptures quoted by muslims part of the original words God gave to man before the koran ? And how do we prove this ?.
4. Did the koran use or quote any part of the original and initial books of God , where is it in the koran , and where is the original injeel it qouted from?.
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by truthman2012(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2015
dolphinheart:
Another issue I have is that some muslims qoute from the bible to authenticate/ support the quran and then still claim that the bible is currupt. Inclusive in this issue is the claim that the original Torah or injeel(correct me if I'm wrong) was revealed by allah to the Jews and christians. This brings about the questions .

1. Where is the original Torah or injeel to prove that the present translations are currupt.
3. Is the scriptures quoted by muslims part of the original words God gave to man before the koran ? And how do we prove this ?.
4. Did the koran use or quote any part of the original and initial books of God , where is it in the koran , and where is the original injeel it qouted from.

Don't mind them, allahh has confussed them.
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by POPdecorator: 7:40am On May 08, 2015
truthman2012:

What is special about quran talking of Pharaoh body being preserved? It has already happened before it talked about it. It is said to be in a museum. Ordinary humans knew about it.
u just want to defent ur buybull,but u cann't

When Francisco Mitra became the president of France in 1981, France requested the Egyptian government to host the mummy of Pharaoh for the purpose of running laboratory and archaeological examinations on the mummy of the most notorious dictator ever lived on earth.
Upon arrival royal attendants were there including the French president himself and all ministers who bowed in honour for the mummy.
When the ceremony ended, the mummy was carried to a specially-designed section at the Archaeology Centre of France.
It was tested by the greatest French archaeologist and anatomical scientists in order to discover more about such a great mummy.
The scientists were headed by Professor Maurice Bucaille.
Scientists were trying to restore the mummy while Professor Maurice was mainly concerned with how did this mummy die!
The final report of the scientists was released late at night which stated that the remaining salt in the mummy is an overt evidence that it was drawn in the sea, and the body was rescued very shortly where it was immediately embalmed to be saved.
An amazing thing was still confusing Professor Maurice is that how could this body possibly be safer than any other mummy despite being taken out of the sea up until this time.
Professor Maurice was writing his final report on what he thought would be a new discovery about saving Pharaoh’s body immediately after his death and embalming it.
And there, someone whispered to him that Muslims claim to know something about the drowning of this mummy.
Yet the Professor firmly denied such thing saying that it’s impossible to discover this without the development of science and without using his high-tech and complicated laboratories and computers.
To his surprise, he was told that Muslims believe in a book called “Quran” and this Quran narrates the story of Pharaoh’s drowning and ensures the safety of his body after his death as to be a Sign to mankind. The Professor couldn’t believe his own ears and started to wonder:
How can a book existed 1400 years ago speak about the mummy that was only found 200 years ago, in 1898??!!
How can that be possible while the ancient Egyptian heritage was discovered only a few decades ago and no one knew about it before
??!!
Read d bold very well and u will see that ur post nothing dan fabrication

even the scientist of my post converted to muslim after seen the truth and wrote many book against buybull

to read d remaning post follow the link
http://www.falaah.co.uk/basic-knowledge/quran-and-tafsir/184-the-dead-body-of-pharaoh
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by POPdecorator: 7:41am On May 08, 2015
truthman2012:

u just want to defent ur buybull,but u cann't

When Francisco Mitra became the president of France in 1981, France requested the Egyptian government to host the mummy of Pharaoh for the purpose of running laboratory and archaeological examinations on the mummy of the most notorious dictator ever lived on earth.
Upon arrival royal attendants were there including the French president himself and all ministers who bowed in honour for the mummy.
When the ceremony ended, the mummy was carried to a specially-designed section at the Archaeology Centre of France.
It was tested by the greatest French archaeologist and anatomical scientists in order to discover more about such a great mummy.
The scientists were headed by Professor Maurice Bucaille.
Scientists were trying to restore the mummy while Professor Maurice was mainly concerned with how did this mummy die!
The final report of the scientists was released late at night which stated that the remaining salt in the mummy is an overt evidence that it was drawn in the sea, and the body was rescued very shortly where it was immediately embalmed to be saved.
An amazing thing was still confusing Professor Maurice is that how could this body possibly be safer than any other mummy despite being taken out of the sea up until this time.
Professor Maurice was writing his final report on what he thought would be a new discovery about saving Pharaoh’s body immediately after his death and embalming it.
And there, someone whispered to him that Muslims claim to know something about the drowning of this mummy.
Yet the Professor firmly denied such thing saying that it’s impossible to discover this without the development of science and without using his high-tech and complicated laboratories and computers.
To his surprise, he was told that Muslims believe in a book called “Quran” and this Quran narrates the story of Pharaoh’s drowning and ensures the safety of his body after his death as to be a Sign to mankind. The Professor couldn’t believe his own ears and started to wonder:
How can a book existed 1400 years ago speak about the mummy that was only found 200 years ago, in 1898??!!
How can that be possible while the ancient Egyptian heritage was discovered only a few decades ago and no one knew about it before
??!!
Read d bold very well and u will see that ur post nothing dan fabrication

even the scientist of my post converted to muslim after seen the truth and wrote many book against buybull

to read d remaning post follow the link
http://www.falaah.co.uk/basic-knowledge/quran-and-tafsir/184-the-dead-body-of-pharaoh

pharao body

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by 9niceguy(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2015
Abuamam:
The point you keep forgetting/ omitting is that there are TWO sources of Islamic tenets. The Quran, and the HADITH... the weakest of which is stronger in authenticity than your entire O/N testaments. So keep that in mind when you want to know how Hauwa was born or Musa was called or Sulaiman was accused, or Isa was saved from an ignoble death (May Allah be pleased with them all).
Just teach us what we need to know here so it will help others that want to learn too.
Thanks!
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by 9niceguy(m): 8:27am On May 08, 2015
gatiano:
That is how one can point out an hypocrite. It is very easy. truthman2012 is a confirmed hypocrite.
I told you the Bible and the Quran compliment each other, you turned it into the Quran is not complete without the Bible. Can you see the subtle nature and character in your being? much more like the serpent from the book of genesis.

My fellow christians, be careful of who you follow, The one thing God/Allah want us to always do is to study by ourselves at all time. And ask questions which He will answer by Himself. He has ways He does that, Sometimes, He even answers directly. God/Allah does not need nobody praises or fake holy holy. All He requires of Us is to stand the hell up and put on or spark that eternal flame in us. Flame? Yes Flame, have you seen a sperm under a microscope? It has light on his/her forefront. Where is that light in us today? lite up the flame and stop falling for hypocrite lies.

Beware of the hypocrites!
Preach the Gospel that is what the Bible says.
Jesus never thought his people of any forthcoming messenger and yet you claim that quran compliment Bible or vice versa l.
Let the truth be said, though is always bitter.
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by eshbeewanna: 10:31am On May 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Moses in the Quran

Chronological arrangement of the quran is terrible and it is believed to be deliberately so to mislead mankind.

Where was he given the Laws?

http://www.whyislam.org/submission/the-holy-quran/story-of-moses-in-the-quran/

The Errors of Bible Accounts

In the New Testament, there are contradictions between the genealogies of Jesus given in the first chapter of Matthew and the third chapter of Luke.

Both genealogies begin with Jesus’ father, who is identified as Joseph (which is curious, given that Mary was supposedly impregnated by the Holy Ghost). But Matthew says Joseph’s father was Jacob, while Luke claims he was Heli. Matthew lists 26 generations between Jesus and King David, whereas Luke records 41. Matthew runs Jesus’ line of descent through David’s son Solomon, while Luke has it going through David’s son Nathan.

The story of Jesus' birth is also contradictory. Matthew 2:13-15 depicts Joseph and Mary as fleeing to Egypt with the baby Jesus immediately after the wise men from the east had brought gifts.

But Luke 2:22-40 claims that after the birth of Jesus, his parents remained in Bethlehem for the time of Mary’s purification (which was 40 days, under the Mosaic law). Afterwards, they brought Jesus to Jerusalem "to present him to the Lord," and then returned to their home in Nazareth. Luke mentions no journey into Egypt or visit by wise men from the east.

Concerning the death of Judas, the disloyal disciple, Matthew 27:5 states he took the money he had received for betraying Jesus, threw it down in the temple, and "went and hanged himself." To the contrary, Acts 1:18 claims Judas used the money to purchase a field and "falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

In describing Jesus being led to his execution, John 19:17 recounts that he carried his own cross. But Mark 15:21-23 disagrees by saying a man called Simon carried the cross.

As for the crucifixion, Matthew 27:44 tells us Jesus was taunted by both criminals who were being crucified with him. But Luke 23:39-43 relates that only one of the criminals taunted Jesus, the other criminal rebuked the one who was doing the taunting, and Jesus told the criminal who was defending him, "Today shalt thou be with me in paradise."

Regarding the last words of Jesus while on the cross, Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 quote Jesus as crying with a loud voice, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" Luke 23:46 gives his final words as, "Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit." John 19:30 alleges the last words were, "It is finished."

There are even contradictions in the accounts of the resurrection – the supposed event that is the very foundation of the Christian religion. Mark 16:2 states that on the day of the resurrection, certain women arrived at the tomb at the rising of the sun. But John 20:1 informs us they arrived when it was yet dark. Luke 24:2 describes the tomb as open when the women arrived, whereas Matthew 28:1-2 indicates it was closed. Mark 16:5 declares that the women saw a young man at the tomb, Luke 24:4 says they saw two men, Matthew 28:2 reports they saw an angel, and John 20:11-12 claims they saw two angels.

Also in the resurrection stories, there are contradictions as to the identity of the women who came to the tomb,[7] whether the men or angels the women saw were inside or outside the tomb,[8] whether the men or angels were standing or sitting,[9] and whether Mary Magdalene recognized the risen Jesus when he first appeared to her.[10]

As a final example of a New Testament contradiction, the conflicting accounts of Paul’s conversion can be cited. Acts 9:7 states that when Jesus called Paul to preach the gospel, the men who were with Paul heard a voice but saw no man. According to Acts 22:9, however, the men saw a light but didn't hear the voice speaking to Paul.

The foregoing examples are just a few of the hundreds of contradictions contained in the Old and New Testaments. Each contradiction is an instance where at least one of the verses is wrong. Thus, hundreds of contradictions mean there are at least hundreds of incorrect statements in the Bible.
I have told you,you can only run but youu can hide.Ignorant like you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by tartar9(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2015
eyeopener:

Your question is not good enough. The Bible is made of Old and New Testaments. If the OT mentions something, is it compulsory the NT repeats it? Is it not the same Bible? So you want the detailed stories repeated again in the NT? How reasonable is that?

The quran is not a part of the Bible. In fact, allahh said the Torah and Injeel containing the details of the prophets were corrupted and that should have made him repeat the true stories in details in the quran. He didn't do that and yet say the original is corrupt to deceive. What stopped him from revealing the true detailed stories if the earlier Scripture is TRULY corrupted? That shows he is lying. Where does he expect people to get the true information of what happened before Muhammad? He kept silent on so many important information to deceive mankind.

You said the quran is not a story book. It is a lie, it is an incomplete story book. If it is not a story book, why doest it attempt to tell some?

Quran is a story book:

[Quran 12:3 YusufAli] We do relate unto thee the most beautiful of STORIES, in that We reveal to thee this (portion of the) Qur'an: before this, thou too was among those who knew it not.
are you guys so dumb! or what.was He talking about 'completing' the stories from your bible.
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by gatiano(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2015
You need the Quran along with your Bible. Bible says God created heaven and earth and all in it within 6 days.
Quran says 6 periods.
Which should i believe? I know for a fact that it is impossible to create a tree with 6 days. But 6 periods would explain it better.

9niceguy:

Preach the Gospel that is what the Bible says.
Jesus never thought his people of any forthcoming messenger and yet you claim that quran compliment Bible or vice versa l.
Let the truth be said, though is always bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by gatiano(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2015
There won't have been any need for The Quran, if the gospel had not been tampered with. Also there won't have been a need for the Gospel or the coming of Jesus if the Torah wasn't tampered with. Yet there were 3 other books by three unknown prophets of God which were also tampered with.
The Quran was almost tampered with, but it escaped to Sudan, which is why the hadith was made should in case the real Quran surfaced. It has surfaced.
The last prophet has been sent, and it wasn't Muhammad of 1400 years ago.
7 is the number of completion, there are 7 candles of Asia, so 7 messengers. Prophet Muhammad was the 6th.

Every people always rejected the prophets except a few, majority only accept the truth of the messengers after the devils might have twisted the words of the books.

Not the seventh one, though they are trying.

dolphinheart:

4. Did the koran use or quote any part of the original and initial books of God , where is it in the koran , and where is the original injeel it qouted from?.
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by truthman2012(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2015
tartar9:
are you guys so dumb! or what.was He talking about 'completing' the stories from your bible.

Huum!

Pick the quranic quotes from the OP and tell us what happened in each of them.

At least allahh wanted muslims to under what happened at that time and that was why he revealed it, isn't it?
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by truthman2012(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2015
gatiano:
There won't have been any need for The Quran, if the gospel had not been tampered with. Also there won't have been a need for the Gospel or the coming of Jesus if the Torah wasn't tampered with. Yet there were 3 other books by three unknown prophets of God which were also tampered with.
The Quran was almost tampered with, but it escaped to Sudan, which is why the hadith was made should in case the real Quran surfaced. It has surfaced.
7 is the number of completion, there are 7 candles of Asia, so 7 messengers. Prophet Muhammad was the 6th.

Every people always rejected the prophets except a few, majority only accept the truth of the messengers after the devils might have twisted the words of the books.

Let's have your source(s) of information please.
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by tartar9(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Huum!

Pick the Qur'anic quotes from the OP and tell us what happened in each of them.

At least Allah wanted Muslims to under what happened at that time and that was why he revealed it, isn't it?

your questions have All been answered before

1 Like

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by dolphinheart(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2015
@ POPsecorator

Now let's analyze ur post line by line and bring out the omissions and falsehood coated with sugar and inserted in it .

When Francisco Mitra became
the president of France in 1981,

Lie 1. No Francisco mitra became president of France in 1981.
Pls correct that lie . I believe that the lie on the name of the french president in 1981 was changed so that people , expecially gullible muslims wunt be able to investigate easily.

Lie 2. There is no empherical prove that France requested the Egyptian government to host the mummy of Pharaoh for the purpose of running laboratory and archaeological examinations on the mummy of the most notorious dictator ever lived on earth.
But there is prove that the Egyptians requested France to help preserve the mummy cus it was deteorating at a fast rate. Due to infection caused by tomb raiders who had earlier discovered where the body was. The assertion is buttressed by these statement in ur post : "Scientists were trying to restore the mummy while Professor Maurice was mainly concerned with how did this mummy die!". Can you see the contradictions caused by false claims in ur attempt to link the mummy and the koran.

Omission 1: you guys deliberately omitted the name of the pharaoh that buccaine examined . I believe this is deliberate so that people would not easily know which pharaoh was studied . With the development in science and study of acheaological evidence, the life, age, health condition and death of all the pharaohs mummies can be ascertained. Pls supply the name of the Pharaoh that bucaille tested .

Lie 3 . When you want to lie, pls make sure there are no loopholes ok .

U stated that : "And there, someone whispered to him that Muslims claim to know something about the drowning of this mummy.
Yet the Professor firmly denied
such thing saying that it’s
impossible to discover this
without the development of
science and without using his
high-tech and complicated
laboratories and computers.
To his surprise, he was told that
Muslims believe in a book
called “Quran” and this Quran
narrates the story of Pharaoh’s
drowning and ensures the
safety of his body after his
death as to be a Sign to
mankind. The Professor
couldn’t believe his own ears
and started to wonder: "

Bucaille was born on 19 July 1920, In 1973, Bucaille was
appointed family physician to
king Faisal of Saudi Arabia.
Another of his patients at the
time included members of the
family of then President of
Egypt, Anwar Sadat. That is, at the age of 53 he was close the the rulers of two great Islamic countries and was even there personal physician . How can you them say that at age 61 or later (1981), he was suprised and did not know about the koran until an unknown person(omission 2) whispered into his hear. Haba !

Let's go on . In this website

http:m.islamicbulletin.org/?url=http%3A 2F2Fwww.islamicbulletin.org%2Fnewsletters%2Fissue_6%2Fembraced.aspx#2854

It is stated that bucaille started studying the quran at age 50 (1970). So he acting suprised on hearing about the koran years later is a blatant lie , and to cover the lie , the name of the whisperer was not mentioned so that people wunt investigate .

There are more lies and omissions in ur post but ill wait and see if you attempt to deny the one I posted .

And for other guys who believe this bucaille story . Pls add the name of the pharaoh he examined and the other omissions .

Lastly , salt is found in high quantity in the body of all the pharaohs . Its an essential ingridient used in their mummification .

1 Like

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by truthman2012(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2015
tartar9:
your questions have All been answered before

Where and by who? Paste it again and let me see.
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by dolphinheart(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by gatiano(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by dolphinheart(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2015
gatiano:

You did not even attempt to answer my questions, you just posted ur own story . If you want to quote me, pls answer my questions in the format it was asked .
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by gatiano(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2015
Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't see your question. Could you please ask again, I guessed i missed it.

dolphinheart:

You did not even attempt to answer my questions, you just posted ur own story . If you want to quote me, pls answer my questions in the format it was asked .
Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by eshbeewanna: 9:42pm On May 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Huum!

Pick the quranic quotes from the OP and tell us what happened in each of them.

At least allahh wanted muslims to under what happened at that time and that was why he revealed it, isn't it?

Oga Teacher you may as well give us answer to these inconsistencies in your bible since its the only scripture that is infallible.

In the New Testament, there are contradictions between the genealogies of Jesus given in the first chapter of Matthew and the third chapter of Luke.

Both genealogies begin with Jesus’ father, who is identified as Joseph (which is curious, given that Mary was supposedly impregnated by the Holy Ghost). But Matthew says Joseph’s father was Jacob, while Luke claims he was Heli. Matthew lists 26 generations between Jesus and King David, whereas Luke records 41. Matthew runs Jesus’ line of descent through David’s son Solomon, while Luke has it going through David’s son Nathan.

The story of Jesus' birth is also contradictory. Matthew 2:13-15 depicts Joseph and Mary as fleeing to Egypt with the baby Jesus immediately after the wise men from the east had brought gifts.

But Luke 2:22-40 claims that after the birth of Jesus, his parents remained in Bethlehem for the time of Mary’s purification (which was 40 days, under the Mosaic law). Afterwards, they brought Jesus to Jerusalem "to present him to the Lord," and then returned to their home in Nazareth. Luke mentions no journey into Egypt or visit by wise men from the east.

Concerning the death of Judas, the disloyal disciple, Matthew 27:5 states he took the money he had received for betraying Jesus, threw it down in the temple, and "went and hanged himself." To the contrary, Acts 1:18 claims Judas used the money to purchase a field and "falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

In describing Jesus being led to his execution, John 19:17 recounts that he carried his own cross. But Mark 15:21-23 disagrees by saying a man called Simon carried the cross.

As for the crucifixion, Matthew 27:44 tells us Jesus was taunted by both criminals who were being crucified with him. But Luke 23:39-43 relates that only one of the criminals taunted Jesus, the other criminal rebuked the one who was doing the taunting, and Jesus told the criminal who was defending him, "Today shalt thou be with me in paradise."

Regarding the last words of Jesus while on the cross, Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 quote Jesus as crying with a loud voice, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" Luke 23:46 gives his final words as, "Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit." John 19:30 alleges the last words were, "It is finished."

There are even contradictions in the accounts of the resurrection – the supposed event that is the very foundation of the Christian religion. Mark 16:2 states that on the day of the resurrection, certain women arrived at the tomb at the rising of the sun. But John 20:1 informs us they arrived when it was yet dark. Luke 24:2 describes the tomb as open when the women arrived, whereas Matthew 28:1-2 indicates it was closed. Mark 16:5 declares that the women saw a young man at the tomb, Luke 24:4 says they saw two men, Matthew 28:2 reports they saw an angel, and John 20:11-12 claims they saw two angels.

Also in the resurrection stories, there are contradictions as to the identity of the women who came to the tomb,[7] whether the men or angels the women saw were inside or outside the tomb,[8] whether the men or angels were standing or sitting,[9] and whether Mary Magdalene recognized the risen Jesus when he first appeared to her.[10]

As a final example of a New Testament contradiction, the conflicting accounts of Paul’s conversion can be cited. Acts 9:7 states that when Jesus called Paul to preach the gospel, the men who were with Paul heard a voice but saw no man. According to Acts 22:9, however, the men saw a light but didn't hear the voice speaking to Paul.

The foregoing examples are just a few of the hundreds of contradictions contained in the Old and New Testaments. Each contradiction is an instance where at least one of the verses is wrong. Thus, hundreds of contradictions mean there are at least hundreds of incorrect statements in the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless by dolphinheart(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Oga Teacher you may as well give us answer to these inconsistencies in your bible since its the only scripture that is infallible.

I can give you answers if you really want to know , but just ask me like 2 questions only per post so it wunt get muddled up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Sustain The Goodness Of Ramadan Even After Ramadan? / Istikhara For Marriage / Kano Emirate Suspends Routine Eid-el-fitri Activities Over Insecurity - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.