Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,593 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. (684 Views)

Are You A Good Blogger? I Want To Outsource You. / Dev Center:a Community For Nigerian Designers/developers To Discover Each Other / 5 Top Freelancing Sites To Outsource Your Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by webemerald(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2009
Hello guys, Im in need of serious minded developers i can outsource jobs to. I have like 5 different projects im working on right now and im in need of help fast.

Proficiency in one or more of these is a must:

Interface designs using fireworks and photoshop.
Flash animations
php/mysql ( shopping carts and full cms applications)
ajax

Please forward your cvs including a list of jobs done to info@webemerald.com

Ages between 18-25.

Please note : You will have to work remotely but give a weekly report in person.

This is urgent.
Re: I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2009
Interesting, seems outsourcing is now the thing. Ehm, i was wondering if i should post my cv too except that i seem to be out of the age range - maybe i should alter my age eh? And i am even wondering if that age bracket is even correct sef for the kind of requirement??
Anyway, just kidding, i am trying to prevent mysef from drowing in too much jobs like you too.
Re: I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by webemerald(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2009
guys i need young folks within the ages 18-25. please lets keep it that way.

Thanks
Re: I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by yawatide(f): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2009
Anyone who isn't taking advantage of outsourcing, especially if they don't have the necessary skill set, IMHO, needs to rethink their strategy. I for one am not good with graphics so why deceive myself? I just outsource that part and concentrate on the actual code. Of course, in setting my price, I have to take what I pay my designer into consideration, so I can transfer that cost to the client wink
Re: I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 07, 2009
Ehm, i have reduced my age to 25, and i can prove it (with affidavit), i think i need to apply right away shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by ThePhantom(m): 4:20am On Feb 08, 2009
18-25?

I guess you like them young. smiley
Re: I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2009
I am now 25 (i can scan the affidavit and send it to you), my portfolio is on www.mwebng.net and you can reach me on 07030290746 - i hope you still have some of the jobs available. I will be expecting your call.
Re: I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by mambenanje(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2009
if you need a professional and certified software outsourcing shop in Africa feel free to hit
www.afrovisiongroup.com
we are currently handling clients from Europe and USA, why not Africans
PHP, C#, Java , Actionscript, javascript
Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver
Re: I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by technocrus: 4:01am On Feb 10, 2009
Hey am a web developer. How am i sure you really mean what you said here and besides some of my coporate gigs forbid me showing thier work up as a prove for my competency.
Re: I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2009
So @technorus, you mean you dont have a website and no portfolio?? So if i want to outsource jobs to you, what will i use to rate you?

And @webemerald, i hope you are not taking me seriously, i was kidding all the way. I am actually in the range of 18 - 25 but i am stuck in many jobs right now, and i am yet to complete them - maybe we will work together one of these days.
I visited your website about 2 years ago when i first came to nairaland, that was wat encouraged me to build my website too.
Re: I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2009
I'm available if you've not gotten your man yet.
Re: I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2009
What is with the age limit on who can come on board and who can't? Would you seriously appreciate it if companies ( local and international) limited your eligibility for a job by age?
Re: I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 13, 2009
I would have passes on and would not even have said anything - but i was a little shocked when i saw the age limit thing (though i am still within range) - just that i do not find basis for it.

Does it mean that my skills / efficiency are going to depreciate as i add on more years or what?

(1) (Reply)

Php For Beginners / I Need A Freelancer / Okay Feel Your Eyes For This One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.