Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,653 members, 7,882,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Breaking !! Nigerian Crude Oil Cargoes Unsold Due To OIL GLUT! Economic Crises!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking !! Nigerian Crude Oil Cargoes Unsold Due To OIL GLUT! Economic Crises!! (4564 Views)

List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18 / Amaechi Queries LADOL For Receiving Ships Carrying Oil, Gas-related Cargoes / Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Breaking !! Nigerian Crude Oil Cargoes Unsold Due To OIL GLUT! Economic Crises!! by mcquin(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2015
atlwireles:

When you do are done lying to yourself, you will head to your cocoa plantation. Typical of the Almajiris, pathetic liars.

Funny how you think one must lie to make a point. Okay you that know me too wel, tell me the truth about myself atleast my previous post are there for you to go through.

Atleast I have a cocoa plantation to fall back to, do you have oil in your compound to fall to when the chips are down?

Kwakwaso said the Almajiris decided the fate of Jonathan, so give them some respect at least.

I repeat, oil is now worthless and Buhari has no choice than dump it; go and kill yourself if it hurts( I don't know why it shud anyway); i'm heading to my cocoa farm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Character Traits That Set The Igbo Apart In Naija / Is CBN And NCC A Revenue Generating Agencies / Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.