Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (38431 Views)

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Dheartless: 6:30am On May 08, 2015
fem29:

What is this one saying , abeg don't just be calling my name anyhow. Face your front!
who call your name?

face your front
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 6:34am On May 08, 2015
Dheartless:

who call your name?

face your front

Lord save me from these nairaland wierdos
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Dheartless: 6:38am On May 08, 2015
fem29:

Lord save me from these nairaland wierdos
lord save me from this Nairaland hypocrite
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by loswhite(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
godoluwa:
smiles. sir, am nt a boy but a grown up man. understanding coupled with love makes u a man that will never beat his wife.
grin Even when she slap you abi ? My point is don't put no matter what. If she cross red line she go chop beating wella.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lampardizik(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
STPEACE:
how do you know that yet to reach maturity stage?

Because bro the above statement is a blunder... undecidedwinktongue
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 08, 2015
lampardizik:

Because bro the above statement is a blunder... undecidedwinktongue
lolzz. I just noticed it now. Buh am not ready to modify it. thanks.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lampardizik(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
STPEACE:
lolzz. I just noticed it now. Buh am not ready to modify it. thanks.

You're welcome cheesy
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Ngokafor(f): 11:44pm On May 08, 2015
MRBrownJ:

if you act right, there will be no need for ANYONE to lay hands on you. important word here is "act right".

so you think that you are the only one who can bring people? again, if you act RIGHT there wont be any reason to bring anyone, if you act a damn fool and put your hands on your husband then he MUST put you back at your place, so you dont "mistakenly" disrespect him like that again.

...Yeah right!..a thousand meaningless blabs! undecided

....L do not have the time to argue with you or anyone here okay?..my husband will never strike me cos i am not the type that goes about hitting people okay?..

..besides why are you all whinning about retaliating if struck first?..most physical abuses are not because the woman struck first!!

...women beaters are renowned cowards who carry out their abominable acts because they feel they can get away with it..period!..they respect whoever rearranges their teeth for them. angry

....and yes anyman that lays a finger on me will be beaten to a stupor by my brothers..whether anyone has back-up or not is none of my business..
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
I just smh each time I see people talking aggressively and raining curses on guys each time a topic like this arises

Not every guy who lay hands on ladies is happy doing it. Sometimes it just happens unconsciously which might later put you in deep regrets

Sometimes, my mom can be so annoying that she stretches my tolerance to the end point that I feel like engaging in a physical combat with her, just that it's not just possible cheesy

I have never lay hands on ladies and I will never
but I think it can be justifiable depending on the context or situation

Personally, it's very evident to me that many ladies seem to take advantage of the fact that the society kicks against a guy beating a lady, therefore, they ride on you and even do nasty things that warrant beating cos they know that people will rebuke you if you dare try that

My elder brother told me that during his 100L, a lady has once registered a slap on his face in the lecture room just because he missed his steps and accidentally stepped on her sandal. She added another slap even when he said "sorry"... in that case, if he retaliated, would you call him a misogynist ?

Do you know why you are not allowed to beat a woman? It is because biologically it is not and will never be a fair game. Thus, beating a woman is cowardice no matter the circumstance.
Like someone commented and like you said, it is never justifiable to beat your mother so same should apply to your wife. And please no matter what a husband does, how many times do you see the wife beating him for it? Learn to control your anger joor. After you kill somebody finish now you will come and say it wasn't intentional. Left to me, nobody should beat anybody, man or woman. It should be a criminal offense.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by TheFilmmaker: 4:05pm On May 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Miss, for all the chivalrous attributes I possess, if a woman hits me first I'll hit her back in the same way she did to me. No apologies whatsoeversmiley.

We've got a potential wife beater in the house. grin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Felitsa187(f): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2015
STPEACE:
someone is senseless for airing his opinion?? this what we are talking abt nah. Had it been that you said this facially to him, i believe by now him for don beat devil comot for your body and useless pple around will be blaming him for beating you just because you are a woman. Nonsense.
It is obvious u r pained. Nigga it's not compulsory to comment. Just walk on by. Stvpid prick.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Felitsa187(f): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2015
STPEACE:
someone is senseless for airing his opinion?? this what we are talking abt nah. Had it been that you said this facially to him, i believe by now him for don beat devil comot for your body and useless pple around will be blaming him for beating you just because you are a woman. Nonsense.
Y r u swallowing his aspirin for him? Or do u have a romantic interest in the nigga? Ur pained tho grin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by winner01(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
1. If the girl hit first. Any woman that act manly should be expected to be treated like a man.
true
2. If that woman disregard my pride by putting me in the situation where i will lose respect from people. I'll hit her. My wife can't abuse, or hit my mum in my presence and expect me to act cool na.[/quote]
very true
3. Things my sister will do that will make me hit her just to correct her, if my wife does the same, i'll do the same.[/quote]
Not necessarily, i can be more lenient with my wife
4. A woman can be hit anytime for her wrong doing, but the hit should be love-inspired and not anger-inspired.[/quote]
which one is love inspired hitting? grin[/quote]
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Felitsa187:

Y r u swallowing his aspirin for him? Or do u have a romantic interest in the nigga? Ur pained tho grin
hmmm, i fail to understand what you are talking about.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Harrysimon: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2015

Rants of a coward undecided
seems u are a spoilt brat without thinking
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Pidggin(f): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2015
ayoolanr:
When it is justifiable to beat your MOTHER!!!!

Ditto
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Harrysimon: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2019

Rants of a coward undecided
says the bigotic fool
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tshyka(m): 2:04am On May 24, 2022
it's not my weak point though

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That girl too bam!! At that age? wh teach am that thing sef? Correct girl. Man no go fit beat that girl and go scot free. Any man wey try am go think twice. those balls are precious to these male folks. Thats their weakpoint. This one wey women dey cut blokos worldwide, men better be careful or else..... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.