Stats: 3,200,357 members, 7,974,491 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:57 AM

22guns's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22guns's Profile / 22guns's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Naca Japtitude Test by 22guns(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2011
HI,CAN ANYONE KINDLY GIVE ME INFORMATION ON WHAT TO READ FOR AN APTITUDE TEST BEING CONDUCTED BY PWC ON BEHALF OF NACA.
I GOT A TEXT FRM PWC ABOUT BEING SHORT LISTED FOR A JOB A TEST(ALTHOUGH NO DATE HAS BEEN FIXED) I APPLIED FOR SOME MONTHS BACK.
PLS CAN ANYONE ASSIST ,BEFORE A DATE IS SET.
THANKS
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by 22guns(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2007
punks,
in d spirit of keeping in touch my mail is, 22guns@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by 22guns(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2007
howdy punks,
its nice to hear that springbank has finally called.i got my call on friday evening.
guess wot, ?the guy dat called asked "if i was still interested in d job"?, wot a question.i chose to work in kaduna,but he said kd is filled and that the available space for me is kano.i told him no stress i am willing to go.
a text came in yesterday(sunday)that i should come to their apapa office to collect my letter.lest i foget i studied economics&stat.
for those of you dat has not been called, keep calm u will certainly be called.lagos might be filled as theysay, so please if u have the option of choosing another state ,pls grab it with both hands.at least if u work there for a yr u can seek 4 transfer and remember u have a one year experience.
one thing that trips me about u guys is dat, una dey get info sha & very authentic ones. so as baba GOD would have i am springing to SPRINGBANK Kano branch.
see ya punks,
Jobs/Vacancies / United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) by 22guns(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2007
howdy peeps,
i just received a letter from the above to write a test dis saturday at kuramo senior college,
opp mobil ozumba mbadiwe VI 10am.
pls anyone that has any idea about the test format should hola me 08055185256 or mail 22guns@gmail.com.
for gatecrashers i do not know about the possibility cos the letter was written using their letter head and its the visa for the test.
thankyou in advance .
gab
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Temporary Work As Administrative Personnel? by 22guns(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2007
hi,i am interested in the temporary job.i am a gradaute of economics.
u can hola me at, gabsakpan@yahoo.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Reltel Invitation.(info Pls) by 22guns(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2007
howdy,
pls i got a mail from RELTEL to come to their office btw now & friday dis week.
pls anyone with any info of wot they might ask can hola me at 08055185256 or gabsakpan@yahoo.com.
thanks all.
gab
Jobs/Vacancies / Reltel Invitation.(info Pls) by 22guns(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2007
howdy,
pls i got a mail from RELTEL to come to their office btw now & friday dis week.
pls anyone with any info of wot they might ask can hola me at 08055185256 or gabsakpan@yahoo.com.
thanks all.
gab
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy For Marketers In Gtbank by 22guns(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
hi,
i am interested in the GTB marketing job.
here is my cv.cheers

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Choice Of Job Pz Or University Of Benin Lecturiing Job by 22guns(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2007
my guy,1st let me congratulate u on the job.
actually,africaface mentioned wot tickled my fancy.wotever path u choose "dont regret it"
i graduated from uniben,ecostat to be precise and i will join those that says u should go for d pz job.i dont know which dept u are lecturing,but u should know there is a lot of politics at play in dat institution.man go for pz where hardwork will be rewarded appropriately.cheers
Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Info On Teaching Jobs by 22guns(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2007
house,
pls if there is anyone that can link me with a primary school in lagos where a teacher is needed.
the info is for my sis.u can get me on gabsakpan@yahoo.com or 08055185256.
thanks a heap for your invaluable assistance.gab
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Join The Nigerian Army Officers Corp by 22guns(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2007
hi,i want to ask if u are related to a john dada from kogi state who is a pastor?
anyhow i want to join d arm.i have a B.Sc.
pls u can reach me on gabsakpan@yahoo.com or 08055185256.
all i want to know is when the forms will be out. thanks man and, Morning SIR!!! to you.
gab
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Kpmg Vs Nnpc Vs Diamond Bank by 22guns(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2007
my guy,
if u trully have these jobs, go for NNPC.u will enjoy it there.beside there is job security and no targets per se like in the banks. all u need is to learn and grow on the job because NNPC must surely send u for training along the line.
Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Info On Nigerian Army Forms by 22guns(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2007
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.pls anyone with info on the nigerian army short service form should pls inform me on gabsakpan@yahoo.com or send a text to 08055185256.thank you all,
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Career Websites Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria by 22guns(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2006
hi all,pandora is on ogunlana drive surulere.61 or 62 is the number.its just after quarterjack on the same road.

(1) (of 1 pages)