Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Spring Bank Has Called Atlast - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Has Called Atlast (4452 Views)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by godinser: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2007
The Training is for 2weeks and will commence on the 8th of Oct 2007 (Monday). Wishing all of you the very best.
I got the text for me to pick up my letter on tuesday 2nd Oct. And am sure a whole lot of you got the same also.
Stay kool pple and God bless.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by Afroprince(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2007
Surely its a blessed sunday for me too,I just got an text message from Springbank to come get my letter on the 2nd of October, Don't worry mates,I'm sure everybody will be called, its been a worth it after all,see u guys on Tuesday then,I'm resident in Abuja so I'll be coming in 2Moro in the evening cos I've to report to work first.
To all those expecting there calls or text msg,stay strong cos y'all surely be called and I'll also put u all in prayers,don't panic at all OK,one love to the house!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ElvisD: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2007
plz does anyone know the colours of suits and shirts used by the staffs of spring bank??
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by 22guns(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2007
howdy punks,
its nice to hear that springbank has finally called.i got my call on friday evening.
guess wot, ?the guy dat called asked "if i was still interested in d job"?, wot a question.i chose to work in kaduna,but he said kd is filled and that the available space for me is kano.i told him no stress i am willing to go.
a text came in yesterday(sunday)that i should come to their apapa office to collect my letter.lest i foget i studied economics&stat.
for those of you dat has not been called, keep calm u will certainly be called.lagos might be filled as theysay, so please if u have the option of choosing another state ,pls grab it with both hands.at least if u work there for a yr u can seek 4 transfer and remember u have a one year experience.
one thing that trips me about u guys is dat, una dey get info sha & very authentic ones. so as baba GOD would have i am springing to SPRINGBANK Kano branch.
see ya punks,
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by 22guns(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2007
punks,
in d spirit of keeping in touch my mail is, 22guns@gmail.com
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by portune: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2007
yea, portune is still very much alive .I got my txt too on sunday so see yee all in warf rd on 2nd.

Its gonna be in batches and expect to be called soon .\

i will never forget the contributions made by MOPHAS he is the the guy of the springbank 2006/2007 recriutment nairaland forum posts!.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by mokpas: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2007
I have not been called yet, i chose Lagos.Has anybody in Lagos been called ?
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by Doty: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2007
Help me thank GOD i was called yesteday(Sunday) to come and collect my letter tomorrow(tuesday) at Wharf road Apapa.
I read statistics. I know it is not the matter of course but it is the LORD's doing.
Whosoever that has not been called should not lose hope youwill definitelly be called this week in JESUS NAME.AMEN.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by maumau(f): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2007
pls can smone give me the number of my Ayo the HR guy cos i want to call him and find out for myself why i have not been called yet or gotten a text message from him.i am not confortable with this cos i need to find out things myself.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by lockster: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2007
HELLLLLPPPPPPPPP
AM YET TO BE CALLED TOOO OOO
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by akp: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2007
What d way out of this? Have not been too! Does anybody no wat no to call? cry
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by drnonye(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2007
i did the spring bank medicals but its like i waited forever for them 2 call. other banks don't spend as much time . i guess its becos they had issues with CBN. i made up my mind to leave Naija 4 my masters in Scotland.

i wish you all best of luck as u start with spring bank. but i must tell u , u have a lot of work 2 do.

i made some few friends during the medicals, and they were really nice people.

takia.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by drnonye(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2007
i did the spring bank medicals but its like i waited forever for them 2 call. other banks don't spend as much time . i guess its because they had issues with CBN. i made up my mind to leave Naija 4 my masters in Scotland.

i wish you all best of luck as u start with spring bank. but i must tell u , u have a lot of work 2 do.

i made some few friends during the medicals, and they were really nice people.

takia.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by barbiedoll(f): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ Mokpas- I quote u,

We have been hearing the same info for a long time, we don't know if we will be called or not.How long will take them to work on the papers of 300 people ? even if they are doing the posting before recruitment the suppose to have finish by now.I really think there is big big big big problem in that bank.No doubt, spring bank is sick.

I respond ,
Now you want to know who's been called by your acclaimed sick bank ehh.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by barbiedoll(f): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ Mokapas
Kofomii why do you like giving people false hope on this forum, where did you hear that the resumption date is october 2nd, guys don't be decieved keep praying and also look else where for another job.From first week of Sept to last week of sept and now 2nd of october, haba u guys should stop posting all this unreliable info.

I respond to your comment,
so much for your unbelief or sld I say faithlessness. today is 2nd of Oct. and people are at spring bank apapa branch waiting to collect their letters, and u are still wondering when ur's is coming right?
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by barbiedoll(f): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ mokpas, I quote you.
Kofomii you are really a funny guy, so you don't even know when we did the medicals and you commenting about what u don't know, well i was told that the bank is still working on something and that we will be called Febuary next year at the beginning of a new financial year.They want to promote the workers first before calling us.

When will all this stories end, i told u guys before that this bank is not moving forward, it is not expanding, it is sick, it is crawling in this period when other banks are runninig.I still advice u guys to keep looking else where just as i am doing.All the info the HR is giving us is not authetic, this matter is the decision of the MD.Even the Human Resources Manager does not know when we will be called.Its really a pity that the bank has not even opened a new branch this year so where are we going to work ?

I respond,
all hope is not lost for you mokpas, keep holding on until february next yr, they might call you or better still when spring starts running and open up new branches.

Lesson ,
Learn to talk positive, you are what you speak.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by akp: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2007
Please any body wit AYO's fone no? AYO in spring HR!
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by maumau(f): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2007
pls anyone with Ameach's no the one in HR should pls sent it to me via this no 08035670967.

About 80 people has picked up their employment letter 2day yet i have not been call i just belived that God will like at me and answer my prayers.

i belive that their is still hope fore us.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ElvisD: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2007
@barbiedoll
plz dont talk to mokpas like that,though I told him to be positive he wont listen.but all the same he is not the only one left.people that are yet to be called are many including those that choose lagos.
@mokpas
all i want u to do is to continue praying to GOD.
GOD has already done it.
I belive they will call sooner than u expected
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ maumau
I WILL GIVE U A CALL?
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ lockster
mail me at teeboby77@hotmail.com
so we can talk,
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by barbiedoll(f): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ElvisD,
Sry, I guess it's rather unkind of me to speak that way.
I hope u have your letter by now, cos dats wot I want to hear.

take kia

@Mokpas
I appologize for my insensitivity, it was uncalled for, pls forgive.
keep faith, I believe u wld still get your call soon.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ElvisD: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2007
@barbiedoll
HAVE THEY CALLED UR FIANCEE AFTER U SAID HE WAS CALLED LAST FRIDAY??
HAVE THEY CALLED HIM BACK, REPLY NOW
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by akp: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2007
Can somebody please tell us when dey will call us?
U guys can not say u did not get any hint now! shocked
common guys!
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by barbiedoll(f): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ElvisD,
Yes my fiancee got his letter today. he is posted to their otigba branch in Ikeja.
wot abt you?
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by maumau(f): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2007
my dear friends i did call mr Ameachi and mr Ayo those HR guys 2day in regard of not gotten a text from them requesting we should come for our letter. Mr Ameachi who is incharge of the employement letter confided in me telling me that they would call everybody that all they needed now was 100 which they have call alredy and they will be starting work by 10 of octber.
Anyway i saw my friends employment letter,2day, that bank is not bad oh no saturday banking,u report at 8am and close by 5pm from mon to firday with a salary of 2.164.965 u know what that means

so to cut the long story short Mr Ameachi told me that we will be call but he does not know hw soon that it could be next month or therabout so let us keep praying God will answer all of us our heart desires.the bank is expanding so keep cam and continue praying to God and those of us that Mouselim pray to ur God that this time of fasting to answer our prayer.

if u need more information as per what i discuss with mr Ameachi fell free to call me on this no 08035670967 but not on mind night calls cos i work and need to settle down for 2morrow work

Cheers one house
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2007
what is really happening,, @maumau u said mr AMECHI said he doesnt know when they will call the remaining people, too bad.
all the same its well
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ElvisD: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2007
its well my people.
GOD WHO STARTED THIS WILL SURELY PERFECT IT-HE MUST COMPLETE IT.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by Lagoseko(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2007
I said I would gist u guys today. I got the offer letter of 2.1m guaranteed. And training starts next monday. Those that has not been called woud be called According to Ayo and Amechi but its subject to availability of space. Not to worry for all would be called but be prayerful for without prayer I and u cant get that job. Most of my frends called were it cousin, relation or friend to one of the insider. I depended on God. My friend even said he was suprise that I was called cos I know no body.
The solution lies o prayer and not on calling Ayo. But if u insist Ayo's no is 08058859572. I wish u all success cos ONCE A NAIRALANDER IS ALWAYS A NAIRALANDR.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by lockster: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2007
NA WA OOO
GOD PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US OOO.
THIS NEWS IS REALLY DISHEARTENING
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by akp: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2007
sad
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2007
@AKP
IS VERY SAD, SO U HAVE TO KNOW SOMEONE BEFORE U ARE CALLED AFTER
GOING TRU ALL THE STRESS,
TO BAD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sahara Group's Asharami On Linkedin / Graduate Trainee At TAC Group / Diamond Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.