Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Spring Bank Has Called Atlast - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Has Called Atlast (4451 Views)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by barbiedoll(f): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2007
@ElvisD
As you have declared those words of faith, it has been accomplished in the spirit, it will manifest in the pysical. Amen.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2007
@barbiedoll
is it tru that u must no someone before u will be called?
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by barbiedoll(f): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2007
@tochikc
Hi, I don't really think it depends on who you know though it is an added advantage, in the sense that you cld press buttons and influence decisions.
I still say you sld keep faith and keep believing, I'm convinced that all that passed the medicals will be absorbed, might not be at the same time.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by howfar2: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2007
Hello,
My fellow Bankers i am very happy that springbank as finally called you people,i was in the country during the time of the interviews, till the last stage and i am back in my base now and i have even started my masters here,i really wish you people the best in springbank and please try to move up the ladder and not allow the money to make you constant.bye
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by akp: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2007
guys wat happening, y is everybody lying low?
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by lockster: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2007
i came here this morning mayb i will find any info that wil elevate my spirit on our status (yet to be called), but un42nately, theres no news, i hope its not that we are already tired of OUR bank.

please any body with any info should please furnish us with same.

thanks
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by inewa(f): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
i am sick and tired of this . ihope something else comes up soon since it seems spring bank is not ready to call yet
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by portune: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2007
THE GIST IS THAT THOSE CALLED  WILL START TRAINING ON 15TH OF OCT .ITS GONNA LAST 4 2 WKS. ALAST MINUTE DECISION WAS MADE DUE TO PUBLIC HOLIDAYS (FROM AMECHI 2 US).

HOWEVER THEY ARE TO REPORT TO BASE ANY TIME FROM (IE OUR POSTED BRANCHES COS WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN POSTING LETTERS MOSTLY MARKETING,    NOW 2 GET AUTHENTICATION FROM OUR HODS B4 WE WILL SUBMIT SAME TO TRAINING SCHOLL ON 15TH. WTHEY WIL BE SETTLED IN A HOTEL 4 TRAINING 4 IT WILL STRETCH 2 ABT 8.30 PM.
THEY ARE 2 BE PAID FULL SALARY 4 THIS MONTH,

I REALLY FEEL 4 YOU GUYS AND THE PROB IS SPACE 4 ONLY 100 CAN BE TAKEN AT A TIME. SOME COULD NOT MAKE IT 4 DOCUMENTATION AND ANOTHER 20+ WILL BE CALLED 2 MAKE UP D NO 4 TRAINING.  AFTER THAE ANOTHER 100 FOLLOWS AND ANOTHER LESS THAN100 FOLLOWS.

GOOD NEWS!!!!!
     I SAW PEOPLE WRITING APTITUDE TEST IN SPRINGBANKM  2DAY!   IF YOU ARE NOT NEEDED WHAT ARE THOS PEOPLE DOING THERE ,

JUST WAIT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS 4 I WAS TOLD EVERY BODY 4 TRAINING MUST BE CALLED, BE PATIENT.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by Lagoseko(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2007
When I said knowing someone some of u miss understood me. It was for the fist batch but from the next batch it would be passed on availability of space depending on where u choosed in the last interviw. But many of us were posted outside our choosen state. The only option is to continue praying and looking for job incase u are not presently working. But if u are working RELAX for u wld be called. Cos I dnt know which bank can offer u the working environment and pay of spring. U all wld be called. Have that faith as I had cos man can dissapoint u but GOD can never.I insist prayer and fasting is the key.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by akp: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2007
Thanks for ur information. All the best!
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by mokpas: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2007
It is just as if the rapture has taken place,some were called why others were not called.Well, i thank God with those that were called and i believe that mine will soon come whether in Spring Bank or some where else.In all we give God thanks becos he is the all-knowing God.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ElvisD: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2007
@MOKPAS
THEY WILL STILL CALL,JUST RELAX OK!!!!!!!!!!1
@portune
HOE CAN THEY CONDUCT TEST AGAIN WHEN ACCORDING TO AMECHI 222 PEOPEL ARE STILL WAITING TO BE CALLED,. MUST SAY IS FAIR
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ElvisD: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2007
@MOKPAS
@portune
HOW CAN THEY CONDUCT TEST AGAIN WHEN ACCORDING TO AMECHI 222 PEOPEL ARE STILL WAITING TO BE CALLED,.I MUST SAY IS NOT FAIR
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ElvisD: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2007
@MOKPAS
@portune
HOW CAN THEY CONDUCT TEST AGAIN WHEN ACCORDING TO AMECHI 222 PEOPEL ARE STILL WAITING TO BE CALLED,.I MUST SAY IS NOT FAIR
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ADEBOGA: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2007
congrats! i still have faith that god shall perfect it for us all.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by akp: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2007
Hi guys?

Any update(S) as regards spring calling us?
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2007
Sometimes it's hard to write the words
That you, my dear, should see.
Or say the things that you need to hear,
Or be as I should be.

You grow so fast and learn so much
It's hard for me each day.
To say or do just what is best,
To help along the way.Should I be silent or give advice?
Should I answer yes or no?
Should I have control - set many rules,
Or simply let you go?One thing is certain--I'll make mistakes,
And some will seem hard to mend.
But if nothing else seems clear right now,
Know that you can always count on me as your friend.

You people Mean So Much To Me!

THEY WILL DEFINITLY CALL,,,THEY DONT HAVE A CHOICE THAN TO CALL US, IS WELL
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by mokpas: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2007
Are we sure this people have not abandoned us ?
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by Ajibobaby: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2007
My fellow nairalanders, i learnt dat some were called 2 bring some of their credentials. I went 2 see Mr. Ayo knowing dat my birth certificate isnt dere but he told me dat if they wanted me 2 bring mine,i would have beeb called thru phone.
I dont know the autencity of this reply because my heart is crumling, Culd it be dat they are yet 2 treat some files.

Some body shuld talk 2 me urgentrly

Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by Ajibobaby: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2007
My fellow nairalanders, lets just believe God because he makes way where there seems 2 be no way. Is very rare dat someone went for medicals and wasnt called. I URGE EVERYONE OF US WHO ARE YET TO BE CALLED TO BELIEVE SO MUCH IN GOD. Good luk all"
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2007
JUST BELIVE GOD, THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO FOR HIS PEOPLE.

@MOKPAS
HOW DID U KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE WHERE CALLED THIS WEEK?
ARE U SURE
THOUGH AM NOT SUPRISE BUAT ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TO LOOK UP TO GOD ALMIGHTY COS HE ALONE IS THE MAN I KNOW.
THE BIBLE TELLS ME THAT GOD IS LORD OF ALL FRESH,,,
THE BOOK OF PROVERB SAYS THE HEART OF KINGS ARE IN GODS HAND,,INCLUDING THE HEART OF TOP MANAGEMET STAFFS OF THE SPRING BANK.
GOD WILL INTERVEN IN OUR CASE.
IS WELL
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2007

@MOKPAS
ARE U SURE
THOUGH AM NOT SUPRISE BUAT ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TO LOOK UP TO GOD ALMIGHTY COS HE ALONE IS THE MAN I KNOW.
THE BOOK OF PROVERB SAYS THE HEART OF KINGS ARE IN GODS HAND,,INCLUDING THE HEART OF TOP MANAGEMET STAFFS OF THE SPRING BANK.
IS WELL
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2007

@MOKPAS
ARE U SURE
IS WELL
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ElvisD: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2007
@mokpas
@tochikc
i know the GOD am serving will definitly complete that he has started
GOD will perfect it
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by yani: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2007
hi guys,
i'm kind of nu on this forum,but i was among those that went for the medicals,i think these guys
are selectin based on who you know,i mean how can they still delay when its been a almost
since we wrote the test.anyway sha i'm not being a pessimist, lets continue to hope on baba God
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by akp: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2007
I am hopeful. We will all be called for training in due season.
Please just be calm and keep your focus on GOD cos he is still still in the business of miracles.

Cheers cheesy
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2007
yes they will call
our GOD no dey sleep
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2007
fellow landers
I want 2use thie opportunity to tell u
guys that SPRING BANK WILL CALL D REMAINING
people sooner than u expected.
After these batch training they will definitly call.
Just relax ok .our GOD has already perfected everything concerning us
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2007
fellow landers
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2007
fellow landers
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tocjos: 12:59pm On May 09, 2008
I'm so so happy 4 u guys. Make sure u pay attention 2 all u'll b taught so that u will deliver well on d job.
Those still awaitin, cheer up, ur joy is on d way comin 2 locate u.
Meanwhile, 4 those who've seen d Employment letter, what's the pay package per annum? This will add additional joy. Pls those who've seen it, talk 2 us right away. Kudooos!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APL Resources Limited / Aptitude Test / I Got A Job Invite From Noemdek Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.