Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,357 members, 7,923,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:03 AM

Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) (1041 Views)

Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters / Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun / Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Obascoetubi: 10:10pm On May 07, 2015
The Ogun State Police
Command on Wednesday
uncovered another suspected
ritualists den in the Unity and
Peace Estate along Itele-
Lafenwa Road, Ota, Ado Odo-
Ota Local Government Area of
the state.
The latest discovery was
made possible by the
miraculous escape of a 28-
year-old lady, who had been
kept in an uncompleted
building in the estate with her
hands and feet bound.
The lady, who also had her
face covered with cloth and
her mouth gagged, was said
to have been told by her
captors that they would come
for her in the night.
But she was reported to have
struggled to free herself and
rolled towards the entrance of
the building.
It was there that passers-by
in the area saw her and
rescue her. She had
sustained injuries on her
head.
The lady did not disclose her
identity before policemen
from Itele Police Station
arrived at the scene, and
cordoned off the area.
When policemen combed the
surroundings of the
uncompleted building,
decomposing bodies of two
female victims were found in
the bush.
Bones of other victims also
littered the place.
Narrating how she got into
the den, the lady said she had
met one of her captors two
weeks ago, and they struck a
relationship.
But she said the man called
about two days ago, that he
had secured a contract of
N1.5m for her at a site in the
estate where she would
supply bags of cement.
But on getting to the site, the
‘boyfriend’, who lured her to
the building, was joined by
other members of the gang
who had hid in the bush, and
they began to rough-handle
her.
She said, “I met one of the
ritualists’ two weeks ago and
the relationship became
deeper after the guy
introduced himself as a
contractor and promised to
link me up with juicy
contracts.
“The man called me two days
ago and told me about a
contract worth about N1.5m
but I could not go and meet
him because I was sick. The
man later came to my
residence in Lagos and still
persuaded me to come for
the contract deal.
“But on getting to the Unity
and Peace Estate, we headed
for an uncompleted building.
One other person joined us.
But I was surprised when got
to the building, I smelt a rat,
because the building was
already plastered and the
floor had been cemented too.
“But before I knew what hit
me, both of them pounced on
me, beat me up and
attempted to rape me. But I
was having my monthly flow,
that was what dissuaded
them. They then tied both my
hands and legs, covered my
face and mouth with cloth.
They promised to come back
at night to complete their
assignment. It was a miracle
that passers-by rescued me.”
Some residents of the
community, who spoke with
journalists, said they were
startled at the discovery.
Some of them claimed that
they always perceived some
unpleasant odour from the
area but believed it emanated
from a poultry farm nearby.
It was gathered that the
policemen had arrested the
owner of the building while
the suspected kidnappers and
ritualists were on the run.
The state Police Public
Relations Officer, Olumuyiwa
Adejobi, confirmed the
incident, stressing that the
scene was not a normal
environment, which he
claimed should be ritualists
or kidnappers den.
Adejobi, a Deputy
Superintendent of police,
confirmed that two
decomposing bodies and
some human skeletons were
recovered from the scene
http://www.punchng.com/news/lady-escapes-from-ogun-kidnappers-skeletons-found/?hootPostID=5e40c15d46425e06d1fef817db5b02c3

Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by dunkem21(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2015
grin
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Twaci(f): 10:26pm On May 07, 2015
Thank goodness she escaped with her life. But really, something should be done to ritualist and their likes, something likewise heartless...maybe cutting off their fingers or something undecided (they have got to know how that hurts grin)

2 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 07, 2015
Twaci:
Thank goodness she escaped with her life. But really, something should be done to ritualist and their likes, something likewise heartless...maybe cutting off their fingers or something undecided (they have got to know how that hurts grin)

U go girl smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by emyibe(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2015
pix or i force buhari to resign
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 07, 2015
Kidnappers should be given the death sentence. Why is it that heinous crimes like this are hardly prosecuted in Nigeria?
If Indonesia can kill drug peddlers, people who engage in trafficking human parts deserve to die.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by chibwike(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2015
Twaci:
How many mentions did u get today?
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2015
E don reach wey every body go dey carry gun o.. But babes dey get mind sha, person you have never met before invited you and you mumu go
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Twaci(f): 10:45pm On May 07, 2015
chibwike:
How many mentions did u get today?
How many did u? smiley

How's ur day?
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 07, 2015
I s l a m
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:47pm On May 07, 2015
Let God continue to expose them wherever they are. But some of them are busy claiming and naming those areas the safest place to live and talk about small particles in other person's eyes why they carry wood in their own eyes.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by chibwike(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2015
Twaci:
How many did u? smiley
How's ur day?
None oh....my day was fine...campaigning tinz...and urz?
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Twaci(f): 10:51pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

U go girl smiley
Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Twaci(f): 10:53pm On May 07, 2015
chibwike:
None oh....my day was fine...campaigning tinz...and urz?
Same old. Goodluck on ur campaigns smiley.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by sammieguze(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2015
I really don't mind jungle justice.

Or capital punishment.

Twaci:

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Obascoetubi: 7:23am On May 08, 2015
thank God
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 08, 2015
Aigbofa:
Kidnappers should be given the death sentence. Why is it that heinous crimes like this are hardly prosecuted in Nigeria?
If Indonesia can kill drug peddlers, people who engage in trafficking human parts deserve to die.

Endorsed! I just don't understand why we cannot learn from Indonesia here.

Kidnappers should be executed

Rapists should be executed

Terrorists should be executed

Fake drug dealers/drug traffickers should be executed.

I say execute these set of people in Nigeria and show no mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Pavore9: 7:33am On May 08, 2015
SMH.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Obascoetubi: 7:38am On May 08, 2015
emyibe:
pix or i force buhari to resign
check it
Re: Lady Escapes From Ogun Kidnappers, Skeletons Found (photo) by Obascoetubi: 7:40am On May 08, 2015
@seun. & @moderator. FTC

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Overpaid Legislators / Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station / The Truth About My Battles With Amaechi — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.