Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders (18005 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Read What President Buhari Is Planning To Mu’azu, Obanikoro, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by godunia(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2015
Is Fayose that contributed to d victory of GMD,he gave too much attention to criticizing GMB instead of promoting his principal, he should be held responsible. He should resign too.I hate people with cocoa nut head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by dunkem21(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2015
Muazu, resign! ..You are a mole ..we are working on a new PDP and back stabbers ain't needed.

You can join APC grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by landinfo: 7:42pm On May 08, 2015
Fayose my man......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 08, 2015
Nigerian politician to resign impossible. Thieves in political offices, looting of treasury at same time secured by police and military.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2015
I just came here to read from temitemi1. When he comments I can now comment. I love that dude die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by temitemi1(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2015
One love brother!
OkwaIfugo:
I just came here to read from temitemi1. When he comments I can now comment. I love that dude die.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by free2ryhme: 7:48pm On May 08, 2015
Brn
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Eluwilussit(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2015
Mu'azu should go and commit "political suicide". He doesn't need anyone to force him out disgracefully.

I think the BoT chairmanship should be given to IBB if he's interested. The chairmanship should go to those who delivered. The North produced the chairman through out the reign of Jonathan, so there's nothing wrong in trying someone else.

PDP must not die. Everyone needs to pitch in and make sure that APC gets a credible opposition. If not, hmmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Ojiofor: 7:51pm On May 08, 2015
Fayose on point.Muazu should go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
Over to Mumu' azu to resign...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by temitemi1(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2015
I hope u still have the result of ekiti presidential election in ur brain If u do then I don't expect u to speak through ur ANUS the way u just did!
godunia:
Is Fayose that contributed to d victory of GMD,he gave too much attention to criticizing GMB instead of promoting his principal, he should be held responsible. He should resign too.I hate people with cocoa nut head
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Nelgenius4me(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
Perhaps Muazu will learn
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by gfullmoon(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
If here was other climes like Mr Fayose mentioned he too could've resigned or be confirmed to asylum for all his lies and campaign of calumny against GMB which all almost turned out to be pure malicious lies. Kettle calling pot black. If Mu'azu contributed 20% of the failure,Fayose gave 40%. You people can't use and dump Muazu like others instead PDP will likely collapse totally.
Mu'azu My Hero
Fayose my role demodel!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by temitemi1(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
#mumuazumustgo... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by SMGS(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2015
Most politicians in Nigeria lack integrity. We must change the status quo. Nigeria is great - I AM THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 08, 2015
fpeter:
So fayose is still talking.
useless comment
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Ologunjude(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2015
Trying very hard to shift attention from his impeachment saga. And I believe he is up to something else in the background. It will be in the open very soon. Muazu is the scapegoat! What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by BabaO2: 7:58pm On May 08, 2015
Educational qualification of Fayose has limited his exposure, he always believes he has best response to issues by shamelessly shouting irrelevant points many times. He needs proper and regular university degree for corrections

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by bakila: 7:58pm On May 08, 2015
Mauza should resign for the fault of Fayose, Patience, Dokubo, FFK, Akpabio.
My concern is that with the thuggish people at the top of PDP it will look a gang of kidnappers, thugs and hoodlums.
Thank God no be dem dey in charge of DSS, POLICE, ETC ETC.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by temitemi1(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2015
Apc is where mumu'azu belong!
dunkem21:
Muazu, resign! ..You are a mole ..we are working on a new PDP and back stabbers ain't needed.

You can join APC grin
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by dunkem21(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc is where mumu'azu belong!
You are right ..Muazu, move to APC; your services are no longer needed.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by zimoni(f): 8:03pm On May 08, 2015
Fayose wan kill guy.

One thing is certain, PDP shall be back stronger maybe with another party name. The name PDP has been tarnished.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by danny301: 8:07pm On May 08, 2015
Fayose takes issues too personal. What concerns all PDP leaders should not be handled like a personal issue between Fayose and Mu'Azu. PDP governors have a forum and a chairman and if they want Mu'Azu to go, I think there a noble way to go about and not one person taking it upon himself to be attacking the man ceaselessly like a tout..

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by anytexy: 8:07pm On May 08, 2015
Mu'azu should resign to allow peace reign. That is an honorable thing to do. But here in Naija no integrity. No body wants to leave the corridor of power. My opinion.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by spiralwedge(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2015
PDP is now like a football team
if coach no perform, na to sack am o
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by bettercreature(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2015
Muazu must resign that is the fact
i said it long ago people were calling for my head
its not done anywhere he must resign
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by buchilino(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2015
d guy is right, if we had honorable leaders dis thread will not be up for debate
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by adrusa: 8:29pm On May 08, 2015
buchilino:
d guy is right, if we had honorable leaders dis thread will not be up for debate

The LEADER of the PDP is President Goodluck Jonathan. If Fayose wants anyone to resign for leading PDP into disaster, that person is Jonathan. So, Mr. fayose over to you, ASK THE LEADER OF PDP TO RESIGN.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 08, 2015

"I want to do so straight away because the party needs to have an open and honest debate about the right way forward without constraint"
- Ed Miliband, on why he is resigning.

Now how can PDP have an open and honest debate/analysis of their poor outing following the election's defeat with Muazu insisting on keeping his "sacred" seat? Muazu knows no shame and by his latest actions is a confirmed spoiler.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by mandax: 8:36pm On May 08, 2015
Muazu means most non trust worthy.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by fckmn24seg(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2015
efilefun:
Funds aint coming from abuja again to sponsor his newspaper adverts Since he's now scared of the People's general, he needs to start newspaper advert for muazu also, yet some people will gladly call him their mentor... smh, Awon yaba left patients

oro lo so oo paro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG, Delta Differ On £4.2 Milliom Ibori Loot Payment, Reps Confused / Southern PDP Governors Reject Northern Presidential Aspirants / Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Walking Corpse - Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.