Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders (18010 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Read What President Buhari Is Planning To Mu’azu, Obanikoro, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by blackpanda: 8:41pm On May 08, 2015
I think pdp has just refused to accept that they lost due to their incompetence and moral bankruptcy. They busy looking for scapegoat to blame.

Meanwhile apc is consolidating its victory and waxing ever more stronger.

Pdp will soon be completely wiped out from nigerian history
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by deletrue: 8:41pm On May 08, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

[b][size=16pt]

EARLIER TODAY TWO NIGER DELTANS WERE ARRESTED FOR STEALING YAMS AND IT MAKES ME WONDER WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THEIR REQUEST FOR RESOURCE CONTROL undecided
Instead of them to raise their voices to condemn their real enemies who are fronting as militants to collect huge amounts from govertment as amnesty with no tangible developments in their lands to show for it, they will come online to call other regions of the country pests. That OUR OYEL SYNDROME is surely driving them nuts. of what benefit is having huge deposits of oil and gas in your backyard and your people still engage in stealing tubers of yam? isn't that a proof that even regional resource control these fools are screaming for will only benefit the selfish elites among them while the ordinary man continue to lavish in poverty I JUST HOPE THEY WONT ALLOW THE IGBOS TO DECIEVE THEM WITH SECESSION COS THEY HAVE TASTED THE PRESIDENCY UNLIKE THE IGBOS WHO ARE ANGRY AT BEEN POLITICALLY IRRELEVANT IN NIGERIAN POLITICS undecidedOil is indeed a curse[/size][/b]
dust
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by tobtap: 8:52pm On May 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by IamPatriotic(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2015
Fayose the insane motor park governor is talking about sanity, I thought the Governors are quitting PDP to form a new party, so why calling Muazu to step down when they already have other options?
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Eshinwaju: 8:58pm On May 08, 2015
don't like Fayose but......he is right......muazu should quietly resign....immediately..... grin
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by timunstopable: 9:00pm On May 08, 2015
In Nigeria The President is the leader of the Party

So #Gej is the leader of the PDP, While Muazu is the Chairman

So if we are to go by Fayose Analogy and Comparison with Uk labour and Liberal Democrats Party

Gej and Muazu should resign

simple
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by appini: 9:00pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:
This man behaves like a kid at-times. angry angry

Fayose should stop attacking Muazu because he managed to deliver Ekiti for PDP.. Mua'zu couldn't hav done better.."GEJ should have done better" undecided

Even Sambo couldn't deliver kaduna for PDP. He promised 2million votes buh in the end, couldn't get up to quarter of what he promised..So I wonder why this man won't let Muazu be..

PDP was defeated because the party failed in every way and Nigerians wanted a CHANGE of govt...Simple.

#BlameGEJ

So for your mind that was an election.

Gullibility is a curable disease.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 08, 2015
Soon fowl nyash go open by then we will know how the election was rigged, fingers crossed.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by TheMadame(f): 9:19pm On May 08, 2015
While I agree that Mr Fayose can start a fight with himself in a telephone booth and that he is a downright despicable character,I believe all the top officialsd of the PDP should resign in order to allow a new set of leaders to take the PDP to the next level. All leaders including President Jonathan and his wife should make way for new progressive leaders to emerge and create a credible opposition to the APC.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by juman(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2015
Amadu Ali and his group was in charge of the campaign not chairman muazu and the NWC.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by TheOnlyWiseMan: 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
CountDracula:
Shogbo muazu? Win election u no win, Resign u no resign... Clueless man

Muazu, must you lead us by force?

Please GO.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by brixton: 9:24pm On May 08, 2015
Fayose is right, Muazu should resign and allow new direction/leadership for PDP
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by sniperr007(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:
This man behaves like a kid at-times. >sad >sad

Fayose should stop attacking Muazu because he managed to deliver Ekiti for PDP.. Mua'zu couldn't hav done better.."GEJ should have done better" undecided

Even Sambo couldn't deliver kaduna for PDP. He promised 2million votes buh in the end, couldn't get up to quarter of what he promised..So I wonder why this man won't let Muazu be..

PDP was defeated because the party failed in every way and Nigerians wanted a CHANGE of govt...Simple.

#BlameGEJ

Weda gej failed or nt, pdp leaders r suppose to resign for new ideas to flow in d party.
Dat d reason y Africa leaders (Nigerian) r called shameless. Never take responsibility for der mistakes.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by TheOnlyWiseMan: 9:31pm On May 08, 2015
tkcosby02:
Is Fayose the only one left in the party
He's the leader of the party in southwest and the only weapon left in PDP armoury.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 08, 2015
Fayose look at ur life. Pot calling kettle black. When u used 7 house members and FG backing to chase 19 members were u honourable? Yours sins will find u. U cant escape it. Shameless govnor.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by midolian(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2015
appini:

Another pained asss.. Loser

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by stephenqueen: 9:42pm On May 08, 2015
GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL

KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci AS MISS NL
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Kinkale(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

[b][size=16pt]

EARLIER TODAY TWO NIGER DELTANS WERE ARRESTED FOR STEALING YAMS AND IT MAKES ME WONDER WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THEIR REQUEST FOR RESOURCE CONTROL undecided
Instead of them to raise their voices to condemn their real enemies who are fronting as militants to collect huge amounts from govertment as amnesty with no tangible developments in their lands to show for it, they will come online to call other regions of the country pests. That OUR OYEL SYNDROME is surely driving them nuts. of what benefit is having huge deposits of oil and gas in your backyard and your people still engage in stealing tubers of yam? isn't that a proof that even regional resource control these fools are screaming for will only benefit the selfish elites among them while the ordinary man continue to lavish in poverty I JUST HOPE THEY WONT ALLOW THE IGBOS TO DECIEVE THEM WITH SECESSION COS THEY HAVE TASTED THE PRESIDENCY UNLIKE THE IGBOS WHO ARE ANGRY AT BEEN POLITICALLY IRRELEVANT IN NIGERIAN POLITICS undecidedOil is indeed a curse[/size][/b]

what is this one saying? Leave the money let our elites chop it. Its better than an unproductive north that's parasitic and fights like otondo's for allah. Trust me, the higher thiefs are up there, down here, the people have a say, we see development even when we're sharing our property with ungrateful fellows... Mtcheww.. Rubbish goat
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by biggmusty(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2015
beycity:
Political game.... Iranu.

Abasa
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by biggmusty(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

[b][size=16pt]

Oga fayose na yoruba nd muazu na hausa.. so sup with ur irrelevant post? #IranuAbasha
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by biggmusty(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

[b][size=16pt]

Oga fayose na yoruba nd muazu na hausa.. so sup with ur irrelevant post...#IranuAbasha
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by ngoziama: 10:00pm On May 08, 2015
midolian:
Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose, has described the resignation of British Labour Party (LP) leader, Ed Miliband, and Liberal Democrats

leader, Nick Clegg, over their parties’ woeful performance in the Thursday

May 7, 2015 parliamentary election as a vindication of his call for the resignation of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Chairman,

Adamu Mu’azu.

The governor, in a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, insisted he had no  personal score to settle with the PDP national chairman.

He said: “It is morally wrong for the national chairman to remain in office after leading the party into its first national electoral loss.

“Alhaji Mu’azu should be honourable enough to follow the same path as the British LP and Democrats leaders.

“Mu’azu’s case is even worse than that of the British party leaders, who resigned immediately their party lost because majority of PDP members no longer have confidence in his (Mu’azu) leadership and there is no way a willing leader can be forced on an unwilling followers.

“This is not about any personality and I am also not operating here on empty boast because Ekiti State was delivered to the PDP 100 per cent.

“Rather, it is about issues. Imagine the PDP not getting up to five per cent of the votes in Bauchi State, the National Chairman’s home state and someone is still not being honourable enough to resign.

“Haven’t we now seen what operates in saner climes with the resignation of the British LP and Democrat leaders?

“Shouldn’t our party National Chairman also take a queue from this and allow for fresh minds to steer the ship of the party at this difficult time?

“Methinks leaders in this country should learn from their counterparts in other climes because like I said, when a war commander leads his troop to an embarrassing defeat, such commander does not need anyone to tell him that he needs to leave the war front.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/fayose-muazu-resign-emulate-british-lp-democrats-leaders/

Fayose has said my mind.adamu resign and give way to a more focused, straight forward and more sincere person.adamu's position as pdp chairman would surely jeopardise pdps efforts to restructure and reorganise itself .adamu tread the paths of Clegg .You performed woefully and there is no resit for now so pack your load and go.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Forwetinnah: 10:35pm On May 08, 2015
Fayose...more fire please! Put enough heat in that saboteur ' s arsee. Muazu pack your kaya oooo!!
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 08, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

He's the leader of the party in southwest and the only weapon left in PDP armoury.
PDP is doomed if you really mean this.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by poketoholo01(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2015
fayose sir, ur very on point, failed nigerians dont resign, rather they blame everybody else but themselves. rubbish. ..
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by bola555(f): 12:03am On May 09, 2015
This man called Fayose shuld go and find one place to sit down joor with his beer pallor talk...empty barrel make much noise.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by 12345DKO(m): 12:21am On May 09, 2015
Wonders will never end, Mr Ayodele Fayose talking about saner climes and honourable thing to do, hian. Well let me quickly tell Mr Fayose that in saner climes, (1) there is no way 7 lawmakers will ever impeach the speaker of the house of Assembly which has 26 members and you as a sitting Governor is working with the 7 lawmakers.
(2) No one will order that court proceedings be disrupted and the presiding Judge beaten.
(3) No SANE GOVERNOR will hinder the legislative arm of government as you are doing. Etc.
So Mr Fayose, you are a pot calling kettle black.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 3:28am On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
I hope u still have the result of ekiti presidential election in ur brain If u do then I don't expect u to speak through ur ANUS the way u just did!
Fayose had all the resources as a sitting governor to RIG the election in his state which he did successfully. So it was easy for him to have delivered his state. Which magic you want make Mua'Zu perform?
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 3:35am On May 09, 2015
appini:

how e go be election? Shey your candidate lost na? Had it been he won, it would have been the best election...
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by 2n2k(m): 3:43am On May 09, 2015
Fayose should learn that UK operates parliamentary system where the chairman of a party being the leader of the party is automatically the Prime Ministerial candidate of that party. Candidate for the post of prime minister is not separately nominated.

Since the leader of the winning party becomes the prime minister, the leader of the losing party sees it as public rejection of him (the loser), hence the resignation.

This doesn't apply in presidential system in USA which we operate in Nigeria. Party Chairman is different from the Party Candidate. It is the candidate that will be seen as rejected, not the chairman. How many times have you heard the Chairman of Republican or Democratic party in the US resigned because his party lost an election? At worst, the losing presidential candidate may announce that he will not be contesting in future but not for the party chairman to resign.
Re: Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders by spencekat(m): 6:56am On May 09, 2015
babamadiba:
Fayose pls go and french kiss a cobra. U also contributed to the loss of election.
He never contributed to any loss,rather he delivered his own state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iswap’s Ability To Launch Rockets In Borno Disturbing - IGP Baba / NAF Kills Terror Kingpins, 100 Others In Borno / Blogger Ojo Emmanuel Arrested By Hon. Adebiyi Adeleye (Pics) - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.