Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Who Owns The Original Song To This Beat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns The Original Song To This Beat? (556 Views)

When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / Who Owns a woman's Breast????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Original Song To This Beat? by Emodeee: 10:57pm On May 08, 2015
I jumped on a beat dat I randomly searched online and d beat sounds familiar bt I don't know the original song to the beat.

Here is mah own song to the beat, I hope u will like it. http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=511204.

Download and listen. Kindly tell me d original song to the beat if u know it.
Re: Who Owns The Original Song To This Beat? by Emodeee: 11:23pm On May 08, 2015
No comment? Write smtin lah. Una stingy o. D song is data friendly, no need to worry abt data.
Re: Who Owns The Original Song To This Beat? by melvo001(m): 11:34pm On May 08, 2015
Unchained melody, righteous brothers
Re: Who Owns The Original Song To This Beat? by Emodeee: 11:59pm On May 08, 2015
melvo001:
Unchained melody, righteous brothers

That's nt d song. D beat of dat song is different from d one I jumped on.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stay Facebook Friends With My Ex? / GUYS !check Out 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys [must Read] / Am I Being A Bad Friend? Is This Betrayal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.