Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,520 members, 7,898,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

APC Campaign Bus Kills 3 In Kwara-state - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / APC Campaign Bus Kills 3 In Kwara-state (429 Views)

Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) / Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) / Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Campaign Bus Kills 3 In Kwara-state by femifaith(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2015
3rd Of May 2015 was a sad day for the family of the people involve in a fatal motor crash , The accidents which happen around 4pm at Irewolede, Ilorin , Kwara-State when an APC campaign bus killed 3 people along irewolede axis of Ilorin , the sienna car who was said to have passed a wrong way killing 3 civilian, a bike man , a passenger and a captain cook sales man , According to our correspondent the bike man who was coming Yidi road while the drunk driver facing them hits them really hard and they both died instantly while the captain cook sales man died at night , the accident who killed a captain cook sales man selling bread (Captain Cook Bread) who was sitting comfortable in his small ride whose eatery is located at the unity , opposite First Bank, Ilorin , leaving them in a really bad state , their body was said to have divided due to the hit , the bike rider named Lateef popularly known as baba ibeji , It was learnt that he just went to deliver a contribution money before his death , Baba ibeji who hails from Oshogbo , Osun –State just resigned from Coke Cola after working there for over 30 years and was awaiting his gratitude after resigning from Coke Cola , Lateef who was said to be a generous individual and was loved by many in his residents , His body was buried the following day on the 4th Of May 2014 , the body was not taking to his home town because of the bad state of the body . The driver who killed them was drunk and had smoked cannabis and he still live , different kinds of alcoholic drinks was found his vehicle , after the accident had occur thugs in the area angrily burnt down the APC campaign vehicle , May their gently souls rest in peace

http://nairapalacecommunity..com/2015/05/apc-campaign-bus-kills-3-in-kwara-state.html
Re: APC Campaign Bus Kills 3 In Kwara-state by SuperSuave(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2015
And I dey ilorin I nor hear angry

(1) (Reply)

Massive Earning Opportunity While Helping Hands / They Attacked Me And I Killed Them / Photoss: Fashola Regarded With A Degree By Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.