Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil (37851 Views)

Heaven Forbid That The President Dies(or retires)But If So WHAT NEXT? OSINBAJO?! / Nigerians Are Losing Productivity In Search Of Fuel, Buhari Must Act – Ezekwesil / "I Will Accept Any Government Appointment From Buhari" – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by vislabraye(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2015
anonimi:

She should direct her "particularly instructive third tweet" to the Daura President and Borno elders who UNDERMINED our gallant soldiers fight against Boko Haram =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

Nigerians have short memory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by vislabraye(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2015
Madam Oby, try and shut that your thick lips.
The military rescued some kidnapped women, why didn't you talk about that ?
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by light004: 12:48pm On May 10, 2015
This is a nice write up. i enjoin everyone to read. People like Oby should cover their face in shame, they know better but decided to turn the other side. I really don't why? Please read.

A new narrative has evolved but how this novel dialectics became prevalent beats me. Maybe after reading this someone out there will help me solve the opaque poser.

The new discursive description is this:

You are not a true Northerner unless you think like a programmed android. Once you have a free mind to form your own opinions like Zainab Abba Haliru and Farida Adamu you become tagged a fake Northerner.

The new definition of a Northerner is someone who thinks, reasons, speaks, acts, eats, sleeps, laugh, cry, steals, lie, and generally live the way certain slave-master elders say it should be. Every deviant is not a true Northerner.

You are a true Northerner if you say CAN and President Goodluck Jonathan are the sponsors of Boko Haram. If you fault this reasoning and call it a lie then you are not a true Northerner, yet Shekau is not from Ogbomosho and he is not a Christian.

You are a real Northerner if you call President Jonathan clueless but once you point out that a clueless man could not have performed greatly as he did in certain sector like Rail transportation, Aviation, Road Construction, Agriculture, Education then you are a fake Northerner. I wonder what they will call Mai Gaskiya when he follows up on some of the policies and good work of the clueless one. These guys are the ones who indict Mai Gaskiya with their hypocrisy because anyone who follows on or continue the ideas of a clueless person is brainless. So do not be angry when the other side call our most beloved Mai Gaskiya that.

You are a true Northerner when you believe that Mai Gaskiya has no house, has only one million Naira in his bank account and lives like a poverty stricken peasant. When you point out to these brainwashed Northerners that though Mai Gaskiya is a honest and largely incorruptible man he still owns four duplexes, lives comfortably and send his kids to very good schools they will call you a fake Northerner.

Most of these lot spewing what they don't know have never been to Mai Gaskiya's house. Yesterday evening at Zone 6, Wuse Abuja, Zahra Buhari went for her sister's baby birthday (her sister, husband and kids own a house in Zone 6) in a car convey comprising of a G-wagon, Mercedes 500 AMG 4matic (owned by her cousin Hassan), Peugeot 608 and the back-up DSS truck. Now is that how a peasant's daughter move around?

No doubt about it, General Muhammadu Buhari is among the most honest Nigerians to have held public office but he is not a poor man, actually he is a very rich man though not stupendously so. If you think am wrong then who is paying for Zahra Muhammadu Buhari's tuition and flat in Sussex?

Every Northerner who voted against Mai Gaskiya is not a real Northerner but every Southerner who voted against GEJ is a true Southerner. I wonder how further hypocrisy can go from here?

What the brainwashed mass who think like hypnotized Zombies do not know is that we are the true Northerners. Call me whatever you like you can never takeaway my Arewa roots just like you can never takeaway that of Zainab Abba Haliru or that of Mallam Nuhu Ribadu. We must not all think in one direction like fools. Diversity of opinion and thought is the beauty of life. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by mcprince32(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2015
anonimi:

She should direct her "particularly instructive third tweet" to the Daura President and Borno elders who UNDERMINED our gallant soldiers fight against Boko Haram =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by specco(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2015
Madam vengeance! It's okay naw.Hate has a way of roasting your insides. Free Jona and move on.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by lavatoz(f): 1:05pm On May 10, 2015
In the name of democracy, GEJ had made this gov't very transparent and encouraged freedom of speech plus the right to info. Now every irresponsible person wants to talk out of tune simply because they want to make up for the lost attention they never got in OBJ's administration. I find all these politicians funny when given the opportunity they mess up now they want to act like they're better? undecided
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by ernieboy(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2015
Donrissy:
Well, to move to the next level, sacrifices must be made. Pres. Jonathan has made the sacrifice of press freedom of which he became a victim. Now every Tom,.Dick and Harry can say any gibberish. Can this woman come out during obj's tenure to attack the government at any slightest opportunity? oh I forgot she's his mistress!!

May God give us life to see how this woman and others criticize the incoming government where they get it wrong.

May 29 should be fast at hand so that Pres. Jonathan can take his leave since he caused the epileptic power supply, bad roads, etcetera that has bedevilled Nigeria since independence.
Happy Sunday
He may not have caused these problems but he was voted in to address these issues on behalf of the people and he failed woefully. Also in 2011 campaign these were the issues he promised to address but four year later the problems were even worse e.g. Power
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Eruditor: 1:10pm On May 10, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili turned down GEJs offer to her to be the Finance Minister in 2010. El Rufai was another man that turned GEJ down same year.

When they speak, it is out of love for their country. True Patriotism if you please.

The fact remains that we handed GEJ 774 Local government's and he is returning to us 764 at the most. Speaks volumes of his incompetence and I am being generous today because it is a Sunday.

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by ibietela2(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

Have you ever come out openly, organising civil societies against the kidnap of 220 gilrs not related you, if not you don't have any justification to attack this woman

She is not the founder of the group
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:12pm On May 10, 2015
She's frustrated and aggrieved. It happens sometimes when you are ignored. But am afraid her her horrible state continues indefinitely cause GMB may likely not intergrate her in his business even though she is part of that essential media train that ran GEJ down.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by ibietela2(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2015
Orikinla:
Apparently, you lack the intellect for the intellectual comprehension of what she said in context of the missing Chibok school girls. Calling her an idi-ot only means you are childish and foolish and those who liked your comment are the real idiots. It is now common practice for non-entities who are even academic and professional failures and non-achievers to come on Nairaland and castigate notable Nigerian academic and professional achievers like Oby and others. You don't even understand how to use tenses, and you are calling someone an idi-ot? You are intellectually reta-rded.

I know people like you
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by eazysally: 1:25pm On May 10, 2015
Reference:

I hope she continues beyond the 29th of this month to prove she is apolitical and not complicit. But to criticize a hausa-fulani ex-general....I just laugh. So she must be having a ball knowing Cinderella must return to the fireplace at midnight.

Even me too am watching bro I pray she continue beyond 29th.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by tonyscorp(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2015
CountDracula:
See rubbish. She shud jus shut up and go to d kitchen

This lady really looks like Obj. I have a feeling she is his daughter. guys just check it out. pics for pics
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by light004: 1:30pm On May 10, 2015
Donrissy:
Well, to move to the next level, sacrifices must be made. Pres. Jonathan has made the sacrifice of press freedom of which he became a victim. Now every Tom,.Dick and Harry can say any gibberish. Can this woman come out during obj's tenure to attack the government at any slightest opportunity? oh I forgot she's his mistress!!

May God give us life to see how this woman and others criticize the incoming government where they get it wrong.

May 29 should be fast at hand so that Pres. Jonathan can take his leave since he caused the epileptic power supply, bad roads, etcetera that has bedevilled Nigeria since independence.
Happy Sunday

Thanks for you simple illustration, you hit the nail on the head. We need to open our mind and be fair in our judgement. As a christian, we were admonished not to judge other because our judgement maybe wrong since we are not all-knowing and only God is. I'm not in Jonathan's shoes, i don't know what it takes to be the president of Nigeria on a daily basis or a governor. I have limited knowledge and information on the real happenings in government circles and so also many others who pronounced Jonathan's government a Failure. I don't want to judge anyone but to emphasize the need for us to exercise caution when expressing our views especially in public spaces such as, social media.

I have followed several administrations in this country and I'm shocked the kind of base adjectives used to describe this one and the occupant of the office of the President. In our recent history, I can say with all confident that no administration tolerated dissenting views like that of Jonathan's govt and that to me is a big plus to our democracy. Freedom of speech is very important for the development of any society in this century. When you withhold freedom; ingenuity, innovation and creativity dies. No govt has allowed the inclusiveness in governance in such a small space despite the huge challenges of sabotage and insurgency like this administration; talk about Nollywood, youwin, graduate scholarship,Sure-p, etc. It's sad that no positives of the govt is being celebrated which there are many for us to celebrate like, the fertiliser scam, the agric revolution, the modernization of the military with modern equipment, road constructions, the completion of over 7 new power plants, the refurbishment of our airports, the construction of six new airport terminals, the rehabilitation of railways and construction of modern standard gauge line from Abuja to kaduna(completed) and so many others. Can we in all honesty comparing Jonathan's administration to others and say he has failed and the worst ever? I leave everyone to their conscience to take their stands.

It shall be well with Nigeria when everyone is treated equally, fairly and justly according to the law. Double standard will invariably destroy any nation.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Okikiade(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2015
[/b]Oby Ezekwesili[b] A good example of how not to be over-ambitious! Insanity of the daughter of "Eze" who is "a silly daughter!" An ex-minister of education with her hullabaloo moving us toward a state of brouhaha! [s][/s]Chai, Diaris godduuu ooo!
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by light004: 1:46pm On May 10, 2015
eazysally:

Must you take on her for standing for the truth? Haba!! Somebody have to stand up for these girls else they would have sweep the issue under the carpet for long, you tink ur guvment was serious about these girls NO!! But this woman kept them on their toes let us give it to her for once. The problem is that when you don't stay in the north east you don't know what these people are going tru and if your relations are not among these chibok girls u can't feel what their people are feeling. God help us they should be found by our gallant army. But we just have to give kudos to this woman.

My friend, you need to learn to read in between the lines. Don't just accept thing on the surface. The issue of boko haram is deep and i see it more as a conspiracy not just as an insurgency. So care must be taking when addressing any issue concerning the insurgency in the North-east. Before the Chibok girls alot of atrocities have been committed and after them more also have been committed. All these crime may not necessary carry equal weight but the Chibok cannot be said to be the worst. The freeing of over 1000 civilians by our military is an indication of the enormous atrocities committed by this group.
Oby is obviously playing to a script. currently, there is a urgent need of humanitarian assistance in the North east can someone help us to rally the international community for assistance to help the survivors of the insurgency. Oby can do well here with her international exposure. Why just chibok? Please don't misunderstand my point, the girls should be found. Every soul is vital and equally important.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by OCHULORC(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2015
baybeeboi:
Oby Ezekwesili earlier on today took to Twitter to reflect on how the present administration really failed Nigerians over the Chibok girls. According to her, may God forbid that in the future any Nigerian government will repeat what this administration did.
Her tweets continue below.
I so dslike ds Woman, i hardly can take her serious..
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by JUHABACH: 1:55pm On May 10, 2015
CountDracula:

Ask ur mother, she said she's never had sex dts been out of dis world so I took her there

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by tete7000(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2015
As far as I am concerned, this woman is just a pure noise maker. She talked as if only the chibok girls are the only people abducted. The point we are now, we are beyond just chibok girls and the focus should be about how all abducted persons must be rescued. Is Oby telling us that rescue effort should only focus on chibok girls or what is her obsession with chibok girls?
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by MrP7: 1:56pm On May 10, 2015
She's a big hypocrite. She couldn't say whether obj was corrupt.
She's no Gani. Madam go sit down
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by jkross(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2015
The thunder that will fire this woman is still looking for fuel to use and charge up
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by cutietokunbo: 2:10pm On May 10, 2015
nzeobi:

You think you are normal but you are gradually becoming insane, where in my post did I say GEJ should abondon the girls.
The governor and the principal are guilty of negligence of duty and conspiracy, its only in nigeria that only presidents is blamed without tracing the root cause of problems.
Use your brain its Gods free gift

Self-check-in is allowed in all the local psychiatric hospitals around you; you ll be doing us a great deal by checking yourself in fool.

Nigeria ll be -1 brainless idiott on our streets. Must you say GEJ should abandoned these Chibok girls in your repulsive write up before I deduce what you were talking about?
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by iretiland: 2:26pm On May 10, 2015
GEJ and his supporters have an IQ at the level of pry 3 pupils and except we get the Pakistani school girl called Malala to educate them, all these Chibok girls issue is such a difficult thing for them to understand..... This is why Oby Ezek's notion of what a President should be is totally strange for them. It's not their fault that one can hardly hold a discussion with them, since they can not understand the meaning of a functional human society and the concept of the leadership of such a society. People should learn to take them seriously or think about whatever they say. They all need help, literally.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by nzeobi(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2015
cutietokunbo:

Self-check-in is allowed in all the local psychiatric hospitals around you; you ll be doing us a great deal by checking yourself in fool.

Nigeria ll be -1 brainless idiott on our streets. Must you say GEJ should abandoned these Chibok girls in your repulsive write up before I deduce what you were talking about?
Reply not a fool so that doesn't think he is wise. That's what my bible tells me
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by mbulela: 3:14pm On May 10, 2015
I am no fan of gej but I think this madam should stop flogging a dead horse. GEJ presidency is a dead horse. We have acted in his failure by voting him out (although I hear he is still deluded enough to believe that he did not lose. That means his failure has not sunk in but that is a discussion for another day).
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by preselect(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2015
GEJ's govt failed the chibok girls, yes, we know. but madam Oby, i've got one question for you. . . . was Obasanjo's govt corrupt?
kettle calling pot black

and I do hope you'll carry this your chibok campaign beyond may 29th, bc i've seen that the campaign has slowed down since General Nebuchadnezzar was rig-lected. . .

and by the way, I do hope that the girls are found, even if General Nebuchadnezzar will take the credit no problem.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by neocortex: 3:26pm On May 10, 2015
I wonder how this woman will survive when there is no more GEJ to blame.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Aroh48(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2015
omenka:
Apparently you just landed in Naija. How was pluto??
Hahahaha! una no kill for this NL wt u guys funny talk.Pluto,chail guy i cnt stop laughing.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by GENTLETEE(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2015
I am beginning to dislike this woman. She should just shut up!
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by klax(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2015
A eh let us here word madam. We have know why you are crying bring back our girls ok si don't worry ministerial portfolio is waiting for you so let us rest abeg I can trust you anymore.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Ollyfad(f): 4:19pm On May 10, 2015
midolian:
In Dammy krane's voice ..."Help me say Amin o, Amin"

Here is another sweet tweet:
"It is painful to hear/read supporters of prez. Jonathan unwittingly speak as if he is their 'lil brother'..NO! HE is OUR PRESIDENT"
bro dis ur signature na die! grin
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by abokikhalifa: 4:25pm On May 10, 2015
gbl01:
The twitter queen!

She was in the previous government, what did she do?

Truth is, GEJs government is a perceived and accepted failure-no doubt. But how can this lady be the one drumming it into our ears? Having joined people to condemn this country years back, would she had spoken differently if she was given a job in the government? Is she not defending OBJs government tooth and nail today? Some people will condemn all your efforts if they're not part of it. A lot of people know how to keep quiet, only few know when

Now I know why dictators exterminate such idiots when they assume power.
but you and I no that OBJ govt was far far better than jonathan govt in every aspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Ministerial Nominee, Sani Danladi Barred By Supreme Court From Political Office / President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.