Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,740 members, 7,935,203 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil (37918 Views)

Heaven Forbid That The President Dies(or retires)But If So WHAT NEXT? OSINBAJO?! / Nigerians Are Losing Productivity In Search Of Fuel, Buhari Must Act – Ezekwesil / "I Will Accept Any Government Appointment From Buhari" – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by abokikhalifa: 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
GENTLETEE:
I am beginning to dislike this woman. She should just shut up!
why
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Osode: 4:44pm On May 10, 2015
light004:
This is a nice write up. i enjoin everyone to read. People like Oby should cover their face in shame, they know better but decided to turn the other side. I really don't why? Please read.

A new narrative has evolved but how this novel dialectics became prevalent beats me. Maybe after reading this someone out there will help me solve the opaque poser.

The new discursive description is this:

You are not a true Northerner unless you think like a programmed android. Once you have a free mind to form your own opinions like Zainab Abba Haliru and Farida Adamu you become tagged a fake Northerner.

The new definition of a Northerner is someone who thinks, reasons, speaks, acts, eats, sleeps, laugh, cry, steals, lie, and generally live the way certain slave-master elders say it should be. Every deviant is not a true Northerner.

You are a true Northerner if you say CAN and President Goodluck Jonathan are the sponsors of Boko Haram. If you fault this reasoning and call it a lie then you are not a true Northerner, yet Shekau is not from Ogbomosho and he is not a Christian.

You are a real Northerner if you call President Jonathan clueless but once you point out that a clueless man could not have performed greatly as he did in certain sector like Rail transportation, Aviation, Road Construction, Agriculture, Education then you are a fake Northerner. I wonder what they will call Mai Gaskiya when he follows up on some of the policies and good work of the clueless one. These guys are the ones who indict Mai Gaskiya with their hypocrisy because anyone who follows on or continue the ideas of a clueless person is brainless. So do not be angry when the other side call our most beloved Mai Gaskiya that.

You are a true Northerner when you believe that Mai Gaskiya has no house, has only one million Naira in his bank account and lives like a poverty stricken peasant. When you point out to these brainwashed Northerners that though Mai Gaskiya is a honest and largely incorruptible man he still owns four duplexes, lives comfortably and send his kids to very good schools they will call you a fake Northerner.

Most of these lot spewing what they don't know have never been to Mai Gaskiya's house. Yesterday evening at Zone 6, Wuse Abuja, Zahra Buhari went for her sister's baby birthday (her sister, husband and kids own a house in Zone 6) in a car convey comprising of a G-wagon, Mercedes 500 AMG 4matic (owned by her cousin Hassan), Peugeot 608 and the back-up DSS truck. Now is that how a peasant's daughter move around?

No doubt about it, General Muhammadu Buhari is among the most honest Nigerians to have held public office but he is not a poor man, actually he is a very rich man though not stupendously so. If you think am wrong then who is paying for Zahra Muhammadu Buhari's tuition and flat in Sussex?

Every Northerner who voted against Mai Gaskiya is not a real Northerner but every Southerner who voted against GEJ is a true Southerner. I wonder how further hypocrisy can go from here?

What the brainwashed mass who think like hypnotized Zombies do not know is that we are the true Northerners. Call me whatever you like you can never takeaway my Arewa roots just like you can never takeaway that of Zainab Abba Haliru or that of Mallam Nuhu Ribadu. We must not all think in one direction like fools. Diversity of opinion and thought is the beauty of life. Deal with it.
Wow...
Such Powerful insight.
Pity ur likes get fewer and fewer around here with each passing day...
Respects.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Winning123: 4:48pm On May 10, 2015
gbl01:
The twitter queen!

She was in the previous government, what did she do?

Truth is, GEJs government is a perceived and accepted failure-no doubt. But how can this lady be the one drumming it into our ears? Having joined people to condemn this country years back, would she had spoken differently if she was given a job in the government? Is she not defending OBJs government tooth and nail today? Some people will condemn all your efforts if they're not part of it. A lot of people know how to keep quiet, only few know when

Now I know why dictators exterminate such idiots when they assume power.

Stop displaying your crass ignorance. If you don't know much about her achievements that earned her a job at world Bank, then Google it. Or have you not heard about her being referred to madam due process
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 10, 2015
Winning123:

Stop displaying your crass ignorance. If you don't know much about her achievements that earned her a job at world Bank, then Google it. Or have you not heard about her being referred to madam due process

You can therefore start worshipping her.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by midolian(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2015
Ollyfad:
bro dis ur signature na die! grin
lol..buh no be lie na
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Myself2(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2015
This shameless mistress of the Ota baboon should shove her stupid tweet up her worn out and smelly pvssy.

GEJ handled the so called Chibok girls saga WELL cos that incident was orchestrated by certain political interests in the state to make GEJ'S govt look bad.

GEJ MY HERO, ,,,,, OBY EZEKWESLI OBJ'S BIITCCH
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Myself2(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2015
Winning123:

Na you dey display crass ignorance so.Just a few days ago whilst on Al jazeera we saw how dumb she was as she could not give any intelligent answers to questions she was asked. Mumu, na only to spew GEJ this, GEJ that she sabi

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Ayiose(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2015
Donrissy:
Well, to move to the next level, sacrifices must be made. Pres. Jonathan has made the sacrifice of press freedom of which he became a victim. Now every Tom,.Dick and Harry can say any gibberish. Can this woman come out during obj's tenure to attack the government at any slightest opportunity? oh I forgot she's his mistress!!

May God give us life to see how this woman and others criticize the incoming government where they get it wrong.

May 29 should be fast at hand so that Pres. Jonathan can take his leave since he caused the epileptic power supply, bad roads, etcetera that has bedevilled Nigeria since independence.
Happy Sunday
Thank u.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Myself2(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2015
Shameless Oby,,,,,,,,,
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2015
tunde1200:
Haha some one parent you just mention like that?!.

Ogaooo

Wats so special abt ur parent? Is ur mother a god? Or do I need ur permission to do wat I did to her lastnyt?
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2015
0b1nna:

Ugly woman. See the shape of her head. Smh!
Her head b like mis-shaped foetus

2 Likes

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2015
1stola:

Go and tell your mother that.
Son of a drunkąrd old fool.
I knw its a monkey dt vomitted u into dis world and u hav empty retardedd brains, bt pls learn to pretend like u hav an element of intellect
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2015
eazysally:

Guy your profile pix on NL na anonymous image, I know what those guys can do when it comes to hacking and u said I should send my acct number, how I fit trust u
Trust me... undecided if I wanted to steal, is it from a beggar I wil steal from?
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by 1stola: 6:20pm On May 10, 2015
[s]
CountDracula:

I knw its a monkey dt vomitted u into dis world and u hav empty retardedd brains, bt pls learn to pretend like u hav an element of intellect
[/s]
Dry nonsense.
Ewu Biafra
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
1stola:
Dry nonsense. Ewu Biafra
Hmmm... Jus wat u wud expect from alaini ronu omo igbo oshi ti oni opolo
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Orunto: 6:44pm On May 10, 2015
Are you still on chibox girls? It was a camouflage subterfuge of Shettima
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by omolami: 6:52pm On May 10, 2015
May God equally forbide anyone ruine Nigeria's eductional system like oby ezekwesili did. May nigeri never hve an ugly minister like her again.AMEN

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Igwe2nero(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2015
My take on this matter is simple. Madam Oby, people were either dead or missing b4 d Chibok girls issue. What makes them so special? i still remember d poor woman dat lost her family at d madala church blast, i still remember d Adazi ani martyrs of yola, d numerous school attacks eg BuK kano, Fce Kano,. what's d koko with dis Chibok girls? or is She a practising selective activist ?Make she calm down so we can move forward. God bless Nigerians
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by 1stola: 7:32pm On May 10, 2015
CountDracula:
[s]
Hmmm... Jus wat u wud expect from alaini ronu omo igbo oshi[/s] ti oni opolo
Thanks.
Thank God even as foolish as you're, you can still deduct that someone is intelligent wink

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by churchmind: 7:59pm On May 10, 2015
baybeeboi:
Oby Ezekwesili earlier on today took to Twitter to reflect on how the present administration really failed Nigerians over the Chibok girls. According to her, may God forbid that in the future any Nigerian government will repeat what this administration did.
Her tweets continue below.
u r a shameless she devil dat has slept wit OBJ n u still hav d gods to point a finger at some other person wen d rest of 4 fingers r pointing at ur evilact
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by eazysally: 8:59pm On May 10, 2015
CountDracula:

Trust me... undecided if I wanted to steal, is it from a beggar I wil steal from?

So I be begger!!! shocked. Pple like u b4 dem go even give u go make sure CNN carry am as breaking news.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Nobody: 1:05am On May 11, 2015
CountDracula:
See rubbish. She shud jus shut up and go to d kitchen
Really, this is the best edit you could come up with? You must be a cave monkey.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by angelberton(f): 1:18am On May 11, 2015
CountDracula:
See rubbish. She shud jus shut up and go to d kitchen

Afraid of the truth? The courageous woman spoke for millions of Nigerians and the entire world, given the global campaign being waged on behalf of Nigeria with an ineffective president at the helm; who allowed the continuation of such atrocity.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Myself2(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2015
angelberton:

Afraid of the truth? The courageous woman spoke for millions of Nigerians and the entire world, given the global campaign being waged on behalf of Nigeria with an ineffective president at the helm; who allowed the continuation of such atrocity.

Taaaaaaa
You mean the ugly woman spoke for the myopic and gullible millions that could not decipher that the whole chibok girls charade was just a CHARADE
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2015
koyyes:

Really, this is the best edit you could come up with? You must be a cave monkey.
Den u must b d insect on d banana I'm eating
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2015
eazysally:

So I be begger!!! shocked. Pple like u b4 dem go even give u go make sure CNN carry am as breaking news.
Sure... Wats charity if d world doesn't see u doin it?
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2015
1stola:

Thanks.
Thank God even as foolish as you're, you can still deduct that someone is intelligent wink
Come again
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by koyyess: 8:40pm On May 11, 2015
CountDracula:

Den u must b d insect on d banana I'm eating
Your first comment reeks of political ignorance. After some bashing, you cowardly edited it and once again like the dumb iidiot that you are, showed an appalling ignorance concerning your social environment. That you are poverty stricken does not mean you should come to a forum and make a total fool of yourself. Foolish negro.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2015
koyyess:
Your first comment reeks of political ignorance. After some bashing, you cowardly edited it and once again like the dumb iidiot that you are, showed an appalling ignorance concerning your social environment. That you are poverty stricken does not mean you should come to a forum and make a total fool of yourself. Foolish negro.
Okay... My 1st comment sucked, I'm a coward so I changed it... Yes I'm socially ignorant, poverty? Lool, fool of myself? Lwkm... Ure d one dats takin dis personal... To me ure d fool
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by koyyess: 8:58pm On May 11, 2015
CountDracula:

Okay... My 1st comment sucked, I'm a coward so I changed it... Yes I'm socially ignorant, poverty? Lool, fool of myself? Lwkm... Ure d one dats takin dis personal... To me ure d fool
If the late dora spent her life in the kitchen, you probably would have swallowed thousands of dissected chalk and died like a fowl...next time when you want to disagree with people, make sure you think and give objective remarks instead of showing your 1700 cave mentality.... Mumu.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by CountDracula(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2015
koyyess:
If the late dora spent her life in the kitchen, you probably would have swallowed thousands of dissected chalk and died like a fowl...next time when you want to disagree with people, make sure you think and give objective remarks instead of showing your 1700 cave mentality.... Mumu.
Ure just stvpid aren't u! Dnt u get?
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by koyyess: 10:00pm On May 11, 2015
CountDracula:

Ure just stvpid aren't u! Dnt u get?
You think you have all authority to talk trash because you got 70 likes from miscreants, f@ggots, r@pists, animal lovers and all other demented fools on NL. You are just a daft monkey. RIP in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti / Mahmud Mohammed Will Swear In Buhari Tomorrow / Nickel Discovered In Dangoma, Kaduna, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.