Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,444 members, 7,888,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari (23617 Views)

We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose / Oil, Electricity Workers Opt Out Of Strike / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by ikeonyeka(f): 7:43am On May 10, 2015
They are complaining after they ve all been handsomely paid their gratuities. Privatization is here to stay.
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by mentorandfriend(m): 7:43am On May 10, 2015
We all knew it was. fraud. Of course how could they have forked out N5bn on that PDP presidential csmpaign fund raising night. Pastor Tunde Bakare said that Jonathan's destiny was to bankrupt Nigeria. Some haters tackled him on the pages of newspapers. Time has proven him right. Time has vindicated Bakare.
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:44am On May 10, 2015
BigElEddy:
F
ismokeweed:
a
boman2014:
x

Them be wan take FTC but GODWIN.... grin
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:46am On May 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Them be wan take FTC but GODWIN.... grin
grin
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by arsetalks(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:
"One Nigeria" as a country is big fat fraud, so why should you expect other things enmeshed in it not to be fraud?
You think it is a big fraud due to your sense of entitlement and "I am the victim" syndrome.

You need change in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:49am On May 10, 2015
For 3 to 4 decades, PHCN gave us darkness and at best epileptic power supply. Privatization is just about 2 years old. It's just common sense to allow more time before reaching conclusions on whether it has failed or not. Let's give privatization at least 10 years, which is just about 1/3 of the time we gave PHCN/NEPA

1 Like

Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by sinizia: 7:52am On May 10, 2015
arsetalks:
You think it is a big fraud due to your sense of entitlement and "I am the victim" syndrome.

You need change in your life.

You know zilch about me, so making up whatever crap you think you know about me, is solely your burden not mine.

You need a new brain in your life.
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by hadura29(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
just power solution my dear,
I will create a job for 22 to 30 pple. instead of burning and spending my money on generator,I will use the money to increase their salaries.

Just power problem solves is ok for me to advocate for buhari again?

Berth nnaji has to come back cos really change the system into transformation.

If it was only power good luck did for is in this country, I would have voted for him. Coz with just power a lot would have change, but i guess those importing power plants will not make that happen. I believe the are the ones paying vandals to destroy gas pipelines.. Coz that's the excuse this out going minister was giving. Silly excuses. I dey vex jare....
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by lionduke(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2015
Joe Ajero!! The man of the people. I concur to your opinion. #babaonechance should Bring back Prof. Barth Nnaji.
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2015
Baawaa:
We all knows, that is why we want CHANGE
Don't worry, by the time buhari takes us back 20years you will all understand the change. Hausas have a strong history of backwardness

1 Like

Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by Precious91(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2015
Everything just coming to light now.Wondering about the revelations that will come after may 29
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by otr1(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2015
That should be the first thing.
Funny how AEDC estimated my consumption to be 744 kw from 458 kw the previous month. Needless to say it was 250 kw before the shit called privatization happened.
We used to enjoy at least 20 hours power everyday on the average 2 years ago, but now it dropped to 20 hours a week even when the tariff and the units have been doubled.
It should be reversed ASAP.
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by Kingspin(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2015
Which way Nigeria na privatisation or no privatisation. It appear we dont know the right things to do. Some will say it privatisation and others say no to privatisation. Which way Nigerians? Buhari restructure the entire country(states) so that every part of Nigeria can work for Nigeria and make contribution. Spreading freebie( oil ) money to states every monthly is not helping us at all. Rather, it has made most of these states to become extra lazy lacking in developmental projects espcially revenue generation. Restructure Nigeria now or our `national` problems continue.
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by chamboy(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2015
nzeobi:
When APC said during their campaigns that they are okay with privatization of the DISCOS and will privatize the GENCO a union is here making noise.
The fact is the union wanted govt to own PHCN so that they can continue siphoning from govt budget
sharrap
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by taakper: 8:02am On May 10, 2015
May 29th,,,,,,,loading
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by Misogynist2014(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2015
It was a big fraud. Not better than what it was.
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by inimes(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2015
God bless this Ajaero for speaking for the majority of Nigerians. Privatization of PHCN is a big sham. Jonathan used the privatization to further impoverish Nigerians by placing undue financial burdens on them while electricity supply has remained epileptic and more scarce.
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by chamboy(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2015
I see GEJ running afterwards... too many scandals awaiting
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by nzeobi(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2015
chamboy:
sharrap
Try moderate your stupidity so that it doesn't disgrace in public like epilepsy
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by osikiabu(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2015
[quote author=Oklander post=33590458] Under the privatization so far, our bill has been balloooned and the fg is still paying about #200b to them, a private company? Privatization would be fine, but these under the clueless master is a scam just like Niger bridge.[/quote. As far as am concern everything about this man called GEJ is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by cocokiller1(f): 8:13am On May 10, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
For 3 to 4 decades, PHCN gave us darkness and at best epileptic power supply. Privatization is just about 2 years old. It's just common sense to allow more time before reaching conclusions on whether it has failed or not. Let's give privatization at least 10 years, which is just about 1/3 of the time we gave PHCN/NEPA
don't mind
they ol behaving like they started experiencing darkness wen Jonathan became president. .
so far I can remember
with NEPA there was still darkness

1 Like

Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by Kingspin(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2015
mentorandfriend:
We all knew it was. fraud. Of course how could they have forked out N5bn on that PDP presidential csmpaign fund raising night. Pastor Tunde Bakare said that Jonathan's destiny was to bankrupt Nigeria. Some haters tackled him on the pages of newspapers. Time has proven him right. Time has vindicated Bakare.
I wonder who has not enter to bankrupt Nigeria even ur governor. Nigeria will be a great country if the people can insist on good governace not one leader (s) somewhere directing them. At the end such leader(s) have a selfish interest. Most of our so called leaders always come up with something they like (impose) not what the populace wanted.
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by Emeth: 8:16am On May 10, 2015
nzeobi:
When APC said during their campaigns that they are okay with privatization of the DISCOS and will privatize the GENCO a union is here making noise.
The fact is the union wanted govt to own PHCN so that they can continue siphoning from govt budget
Bro, the GenCo's and DisCo's were both privatised! Only the TransysCo was left under the Fed. Govt. Mantibo Hydro Intl was is currently managing TCN (TransysCo).

1 Like

Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by Henrypraise41(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2015
nzeobi:
My taught exactly bro, they feel nigerians dont have sense.
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by princefaculty(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2015
The rotten staff should shut their trap, after setting us aback in the power sector for years with their Nigerian Police kind of attitude the privatisation came they collected their share of the settlement blew it on flivorities, afterwards still went behind to vandalise equipment & stuffs.
I'm sure they have this illusion that a reversal will see them carting fresh millions as entitlements again. grin

1 Like

Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by Henrypraise41(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2015
Henrypraise41:
My taught exactly bro, they feel nigerians dont have sense.
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by otr1(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
The privatization was programmed to fail from the start.
Yes the power sector have been privatized, but these Discos are still continuing in the ways of NEPA/PHCN.
We still buy and maintain our tranformers. In new neighborhoods, people still shoulder the cost of extending the service to their homes and the next month, bill will come.
If these Discos can't be private companies as expected, why wait till 2023 to do the needful?
We don't have the patience to wait for them because we pay exorbitant bills every month. If they can not wait to give bills, we can't also wait to enjoy what we're paying for.
It can't be business as usual any longer. Things must CHANGE and it will start from Energy and Power sectors.

1 Like

Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by SolarWizard: 8:32am On May 10, 2015
Best Price,Solar Street Light 08066895402

Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by nzeobi(m): 8:33am On May 10, 2015
Emeth:

Bro, the GenCo's and DisCo's were both privatised! Only the TransysCo was left under the Fed. Govt. Mantibo Hydro Intl was is currently managing TCN (TransysCo).
Bro the DISCO where privatised 100%, TRANSCOs 60 \40 btw govt and private but GENCO are 100 % govt owned.
Do some more research.
Re: Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 8:33am On May 10, 2015
any govt that can give Nigerians permanent electricity would be the most corrupt free in d world......

As for privatization of phcn, its one of the numerous fraud of gejs govt.....dey were too many

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasuki Appears In Abuja Court, Looks Unruffled / Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion / Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.