Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? (851 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by cheyi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2009
my girl started cheating on me the moment she secured a job thru me?are all girls this ungrateful??
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2009
Not all.

Sorry about that anyway, I hope you find a better girl.
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by engrhamid(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2009
At last poster, y must u give such a conclusion? My advice is:Pray to God to give u the best. If truely is your real girl, God will make her know what she is doin n she'll come back but if she is in this world to make u regret, God knows what to do to that perhaps maybe thats why God took her away from you. Also,try to call her and talk to her. U could try other hands for advice but this is all i've to say for now.
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by engrhamid(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2009
At last poster, y must u give such a conclusion? My advice is:Pray to God to give u the best. If truely is your real girl, God will make her know what she is doin n she'll come back but if she is in this world to make u regret, God knows what to do to that perhaps maybe thats why God took her away from you. Also,try to call her and talk to her. U could try other hands for advice but this is all i've to say for now.
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2009
shit happens! get on with your life buddy
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by Tranngirls(f): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2009
You are not tell us the whole story but that is the way you see it k. Some girls are like that but you arent giving us much to go on.
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by Czarskit(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2009
Well, that's bad news. . . sad
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by jacq(f): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2009
God will send your own real girl to you just pray to God for him to bring you and ur real woman in this world together.
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by jamace(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2009
Not all.

Sorry about that anyway, I hope you find a better girl.
That is it.
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by dani1luv: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2009
Just Like that undecided
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by LIMUEL(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2009
She does not deserve you
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by dani1luv: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2009
do not try anything trickish;
coz it will definitely hunt bak at you
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by gentlestar(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2009
How do you got to know that when you secured a job thats when she started cheating on you? What have you seen?
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by armadeo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
sorri poor u i shed tears for u, dont worri it might happen again grin

1 Like

Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by Sapphic: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2009
cheyi:

my girl started cheating on me the moment she secured a job thru me?are all girls this ungrateful??

Nope, they just try to copy the shit guys have done to girls for years and years. undecided Pele o. Accept my sympathies o. A o ni ri ru e mo o. Ojo a jina si ra. undecided
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2009
Stop bitching man up and get over it.maybe u still got many heartbreaks to encounter life's full of contingencies
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by chikito1(f): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2009
Pray she loses her job, so that she can cry back running into your arms to look for another one for her.

This time guess what, shocked shocked shocked you know what to do hehehehehehehhe.
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by omega25red(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ poster
A man or woman would cheat regardless of if you give them your left kidney or not you should chalk it up to doing a good dead for a person in need.
Also, if you are going to do something for someone never expect anything back do it because you are helping out and not because you want the credit for what you did.
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2009
Guy girls are really the most unpredictable and confused creation on earth.
Even the "house rat" is more loyal to you than them.

I learnt something and i am currently practicing it, i know most guys will insult me but who cares? afterall it has been working well for me.

1st) dont get a girl recharge card 9 as they DON'T ever use that card to call you) except they want to demand for another.
2) buy girls only material things and try aviod giving them cash as if you give them cash they will always demand for more, and they day you tell them you don't have you are in real shit.
#) i will rather buy a girl the november 2008 SWATCH wrist watch which cost N28,500 than give her N20,000 cash ( i just got a girl that for vals gift)
$) dont EVER help a girl get a job in one of your best client's coy, a close friend, or relative bcus they will eventually casue trouble between you and those people. ( i have been a victim of such situation twice( one i had to almost beg the client to death 'cus that was one of my best client and the second one the friend said it was alright but started giving another company jobs he gave mine)

My guy i am so sorry the girl isnt just worth it, MOVE ONE!11
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by romsky: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2009
dont generalise base on a particular occurence
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by ohwofasa(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2009
poster,jus imagine hw God will react wen u offend Him after giving u life?
Re: She Left Me When I Got Her A Job: Wat Do I Do? by Nautillus(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2009
All gals can't be YOUR gal. Move on. . .God will reward you.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do / Does love at first sight really exist or is it something we just feel / But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.