Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari (3942 Views)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by amzee(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2015
President-elect,
Muhammadu Buhari has
warned Nigerians against
expecting too many
changes too soon as his
emergence as president
came at “the wrong time” .
PREMIUM TIMES reports
that Buhari issued the
warning while received a
delegation of Northern
elders led by Maitama
Sule.
''You know that we used to
have Nigerian Airways,
Nigeria National Shipping
Line and Nigeria Railways.
Where are they now? Where
is the infrastructure?. Now
we have invariably
inherited all the problems,
especially in the north east.
I am sure that you have
heard about or seen the
children recovered from
Sambisa forest. Only the
children and women are
remaining while all the
able-bodied men have
been gotten rid of
somehow. Some have been
taken to as far as
Adamawa state to be
resettled. A generation has
been denied education and
health care. Infrastructure
has gone.
''You can imagine what is
happening in the high seas
where up to 400,000
barrels of crude oil which
we rely on is stolen
everyday with the full
cooperation of those who
are supposed to protect
it.The price of oil has gone
down and 90 percent of the
foreign exchange we rely
on comes from that.
''So, you have to convince
your constituencies that we
have virtually arrived at the
wrong time and that they
have to temper their
expectation with some
justice towards the
leadership'',Buhari said.
#Buhari

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by younghartz(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2015
Was I the first to comment? shocked

Story! undecided

Oboy! grin

Clear! Clear!! Clear!!!

make I buy land play monkey post

Younghartz

6 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by donbenedict(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2015
For the gods

8 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by cohug: 10:24pm On May 11, 2015
When he was campaigning all over, he didn't remember it's a wrong time! Baba there must be change ooo!

9 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 10:27pm On May 11, 2015
pls when is the right time to become a president of a nation?

Since he knew it was a wrong timing why did he went ahead to run for election?

and now that he observed it was the wrong timing why is he still waiting for may 29th to be sworn in ?

Am just confused as my pa buhari someone pls help me out

cc
francizy
temitemi1
servusnape
tit

11 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by papaejima1: 10:28pm On May 11, 2015
Hehehe and it starts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 11, 2015
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 11, 2015
lyntiffany:

and now that he observed it was the wrong timing why is he still waiting for may 29th to be sworn in ?

cc
francizy
temitemi1
servusnape
tit

When a woman speaks, you will know.

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 10:38pm On May 11, 2015
Jklue007:

When a woman speaks, you would know.
would know

5 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by hopeforcharles(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2015
lyntiffany:

cc
francizy
temitemi1
servusnape
tit
On seeing that post what u said was what came to my mind, is he looking for a n avenue to hold on to Incase he fails? He shouldn't think it at all he must, I say must work wonders if else America go hear, (in GEJ voice) what cock and bull story that is how he has been complaining since he won, I don't want to predict failure, but let's keep our fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by Chimarto: 11:26pm On May 11, 2015
No no no you're our president......Hell Buhari
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by Vicotex(m): 11:36pm On May 11, 2015
lyntiffany:
would know
You bad gan
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 11:39pm On May 11, 2015
Vicotex:
You bad gan
don't understand can you pls explain?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 11:44pm On May 11, 2015
hopeforcharles:

On seeing that post what u said was what came to my mind, is he looking for a n avenue to hold on to Incase he fails? He shouldn't think it at all he must, I say must work wonders if else America go hear, (in GEJ voice) what cock and bull story that is how he has been complaining since he won, I don't want to predict failure, but let's keep our fingers crossed.
have already kept my fingers crossed waiting for good things to unfold.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by rhotimee(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2015
This is the best time to show yourself as a true leader sir.

Sai Baba
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by ta4ba3(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2015
B
A
B
A
O
N
E
C
H
A
N
C
E

12 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by Nobody: 12:30am On May 12, 2015
Senility is beginning to creep in. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by Nobody: 12:52am On May 12, 2015
No, it is not at the wrong time but at the right time. it is a blessing in disguise.
Now that we do not have money, it's the best time to squeeze money out of the thieves we have in the government, strengthen our tax system and reduce dependency on oil.

I do not expect so much infrastructural development from you but you have to wipe out corruption ruthlessly.

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by 4stylz: 2:36am On May 12, 2015
Tired aready? U must be president

3 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by egift(m): 2:49am On May 12, 2015
PDP Agents and Their FAKE News Headlines to swindle Unsuspecting Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by mrborntodoit: 4:57am On May 12, 2015
Ben Murray Bruce already said it

#BabaOneChance#

4 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by francizy(m): 5:08am On May 12, 2015
lyntiffany:

cc
francizy
temitemi1
servusnape
tit

Don't mind Buhari.. I knew all what APC was about.. .

A guy once said that what this new administration does is producing 10 threats and 50 excuses on weekly basis. I think the number should be increased thus, 10 threats and 150 excuses per week..

They made us believe that Buhari is a demi-god/super hero/magician that can turn a stone to bread and water to wine, walk on sea, heal the sick and raise the dead (Nigeria) before election. Now he has started producing excuses and eventually, he has fallen from his most high status (assigned to him by his deluded followers) to a mere mortal.

Isn't it glaring that we need to protest collectively and have all the people at the top leave Nigeria and go on exile? This is because there is never a way we can progress if these set of tribalistic and bigotic political crooks keep ruling us.

I only hope and pray this change is not a retrogression because it will be a terrible four (4) years or eight ( 8 ) for us all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by Validated: 6:05am On May 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Baba, I believe you were not coming to party but to work. So sir, no matter how bad, please do not tamper with the following 10 promises you made wile campaigning:
i. Reduce Fuel price to N45.00 per litre
ii N5000 per month for every unemployed
iii. 3,000,000 jobs per annum
iv. Free meal for all elementary/primary/almajiri schools
v. 1 year allowance for Youth Corpers post NYSC
vi. Free and qualitative education up to SSS3
vii. 2 million houses yearly for next 4 years
viii. 48,000 megawatts of electricity generation
ix. Zero tolerance for corruption
x. Ban medical tourism by our politicians from May 29, 2015
I have decided to excuse you on Boko Haram as GEJ is ready to exterminate them now. I am also not interested in you equating $ to =N= nor am I keen to see you stabilising oil price because you really cannot.[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by BlackTechnology: 6:23am On May 12, 2015
FAILURE STARTS FROM THE MIND AND EXPRESSED THROUGH WORDS/DEEDS

I hope Yorubas are now happy

I hope Yorubas can now see that being educated does not make one wise

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool

4 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by Nobody: 6:44am On May 12, 2015
Mad Baba

2 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by Osode: 7:38am On May 12, 2015
ta4ba3:
B
A
B
A
O
N
E
C
H
A
N
C
E
With the likes of Baba Iyabo OBJ of the nigerian '16Bn Power Miracle',
Atiku Atiku ... Dan Atiku,
Madam 'Emperical Evidence'
Aregbe the Ifa Priest.. who pays salaries only when the gods fortell it so,
Amaechi .. Lion of Ubima, of the 50bn PH to Tokyo 4km HighSpeed fame,
My main man Rochas ... Whos own unpayed workers are even 'Owing' him 16bn
Ah.. The lion of burdillon.The jagaban of the whole universe himself...
I have come to appreciate a different hash tag for the New Savior of nigeria.
I prefer ALI BABA AND THE FORTY THEIFS !!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 7:50am On May 12, 2015
francizy:

Don't mind Buhari.. I knew all what APC was about.. .

A guy once said that what this new administration does is producing 10 threats and 50 excuses on weekly basis. I think the number should be increased thus, 10 threats and 150 excuses per week..

They made us believe that Buhari is a demi-god/super hero/magician that can turn a stone to bread and water to wine, walk on sea, heal the sick and raise the dead (Nigeria) before election. Now he has started producing excuses and eventually, he has fallen from his most high status (assigned to him by his deluded followers) to a mere mortal.

Isn't it glaring that we need to protest collectively and have all the people at the top leave Nigeria and go on exile? This is because there is never a way we can progress if these set of tribalistic and bigotic political crooks keep ruling us.

I only hope and pray this change is not a retrogression because it will be a terrible four (4) years or eight ( 8 ) for us all.
let's keep our hopes alive and see what they have for us. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by francizy(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
let's keep our hopes alive and see what they have for us. Good morning.

Good morning nwanne'm wanyi.. Kedu ka abani gi si ga?
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 8:51am On May 12, 2015
francizy:

Good morning nwanne'm wanyi.. Kedu ka abani gi si ga?
ó gara nke óma, ararum ura ka nwantakiri cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by francizy(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
ó gara nke óma, ararum ura ka nwantakiri cheesy

Nne, Igbo gi nka kaja ra akaja.. Oba ra'm n'isi ka mmaya ngwo... cheesy

Btw, ibunu nwatakiri nya mere iji rahu ó ura ka nwata tongue
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by OreMI22: 12:02pm On May 12, 2015
[size=17pt]CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel.[/size]
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by secorn: 12:22pm On May 12, 2015
That's not enough reason to use this kind of words. He should be brave and audible enough to tell us why said this

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leo Stan Ekeh: Nigeria Greatest Scientist Who Invented Zinox Computer / The Organised Scam Called Naptin. / Video: Prof. Wole Soyinka Confirms #esuisnotsatan (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.