Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,092 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari (3943 Views)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by aare07(m): 12:23pm On May 12, 2015
'k
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 12:25pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:

Nne, Igbo gi nka kaja ra akaja.. Oba ra'm n'isi ka mmaya ngwo... cheesy

Btw, ibunu nwatakiri nya mere iji rahu ó ura ka nwata tongue
grin grin grin grin francizy ígahí égbum cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by francizy(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
grin grin grin grin francizy ígahí égbum cheesy

Ihe obuna si bé anyi na ato'm ka nkpuru oma osisi mutara..

Ahuru'm ndi bé anyi n'anya ofuma..

Back to our borrowed language..

How's your day going na?

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 2:41pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:

Ihe obuna si bé anyi na ato'm ka nkpuru oma osisi mutara..

Ahuru'm ndi bé anyi n'anya ofuma..

Back to our borrowed language..

How's your day going na?
going smoothly well, work no gree us. Your grooving wella am sure about that.

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by francizy(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
going smoothly well, work no gree us. Your grooving wella am sure about that.

I wan come your side cuz grooving no too dey here.. wink

Hope you no dey work from Monday to Sunday sha? sad

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by normac: 3:33pm On May 12, 2015
if he really said this , all i have to say is erm...wasn't the bad state of the country kinda the point of Buhari running for office. I mean if everything was all fine and dandy he wouldn't have been able to sell his whole mantra of rescuing the nation now would he? Also, most of the problems he listed have been bad since even before he first ran for office in 2003 so he ought to have known that these are the problems any Nigerian president would face, regardless of when that person took office. Comments come across as dumb, only time will tell Mr. buhari, Nigerians are watching.
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by Enahi(f): 4:57pm On May 12, 2015
I can't believe Buhari is actually a weakling shocked, why is Buhari always lamenting? Mr. President you better perform. I never liked this man and now that I am beginning to like him,He is now misbehaving angry Buhari please stop whining like a baby,its irritating. Don't want to read anymore of this trash about you again.

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by hopeforcharles(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2015
Just got this, hope I am not starting an ewar lol. Use and Dump. Now, see how my Yoruba people have disgraced themselves: Kano-born APC power-broker, Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman, has this to say: "The entire South-West just contributed about 500,000 votes which is smaller as compared to what the entire Zamfara, delivered to GMB not to even call states in the Northeast or Kano. So what’s it that the region is bringing to blackmail Buhari into handing over the government to Tinubu who thinks controlling Lagos is same as Buhari?”. ---- # Lobatan#

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 7:00pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:

I wan come your side cuz grooving no too dey here.. wink

Hope you no dey work from Monday to Sunday sha? sad
nah not at all

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by francizy(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
nah not at all

Okay nwanne'm wanyi.. Am on my way to Akwa Ibom... Night bus... cheesy

Prepare your bed well for me as a visitor, you can sleep on the couch... tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 9:22pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:

Okay nwanne'm wanyi.. Am on my way to Akwa Ibom... Night bus... cheesy

Prepare your bed well for me as a visitor, you can sleep on the couch... tongue
much ready waiting for your ghost and will prefer you sleep on the floor grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by francizy(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
nope will prefer you sleep on the floor grin

Hehehehe, as the visitor, I reserve the right to sleep on the bed.. tongue

If couch no dey, na you go lie for ground.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by mikolo80: 10:37pm On May 12, 2015
So you prefer jona and the 40thieves
francizy:

Don't mind Buhari.. I knew all what APC was about.. .

A guy once said that what this new administration does is producing 10 threats and 50 excuses on weekly basis. I think the number should be increased thus, 10 threats and 150 excuses per week..

They made us believe that Buhari is a demi-god/super hero/magician that can turn a stone to bread and water to wine, walk on sea, heal the sick and raise the dead (Nigeria) before election. Now he has started producing excuses and eventually, he has fallen from his most high status (assigned to him by his deluded followers) to a mere mortal.

Isn't it glaring that we need to protest collectively and have all the people at the top leave Nigeria and go on exile? This is because there is never a way we can progress if these set of tribalistic and bigotic political crooks keep ruling us.

I only hope and pray this change is not a retrogression because it will be a terrible four (4) years or eight ( 8 ) for us all.
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by mikolo80: 10:40pm On May 12, 2015
Baba has said he will not probe so accept it and move on
Tinubu doesnt steal o
he borrows albeit unethically and imorally
BlackTechnology:
FAILURE STARTS FROM THE MIND AND EXPRESSED THROUGH WORDS/DEEDS

I hope Yorubas are now happy

I hope Yorubas can now see that being educated does not make one wise

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by hottest111: 11:03pm On May 12, 2015
Jesu !!!!!!!! """" Is dis old man trying to give excuse ? shocked
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by ifyan(m): 12:13am On May 13, 2015
What is wrong with our president and president elect.

Both of them talk too much.

Why.

You know. .......
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by NCOIM(m): 12:22am On May 13, 2015
Watching The country Naija From My Mango tree on 5D grin grin
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 1:43am On May 13, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, as the visitor, I reserve the right to sleep on the bed.. tongue

If couch no dey, na you go lie for ground.. undecided
grin grin grin francizy go away.

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by francizy(m): 1:49am On May 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
grin grin grin francizy go away.

E rahu bero ura eh? tongue

Amakwa'm na onwero onye nó ebe ahu na echu gi ura oh... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by francizy(m): 1:50am On May 13, 2015
NCOIM:
Watching The country Naija From My Mango tree on 5D grin grin

5D?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You be god?
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 2:15am On May 13, 2015
francizy:

E rahu bero ura eh? tongue

Amakwa'm na onwero onye nó ebe ahu na echu gi ura oh... lipsrsealed
nwoke oma onweghi onye na echum ura, nani na nchu ura na agbam.
onwe ogwu inwe mu ga eji chupu ya by ihe? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by francizy(m): 2:26am On May 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
nwoke oma onweghi onye na echum ura, nani na nchu ura na agbam.
onwe ogwu inwe mu ga eji chupu ya by ihe? cheesy

Ngwanu na añu puritone tablet.. Just one tab any night you seem not to be able to sleep.. Works for most people but doesn't work for me..
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by lyntiffany(f): 2:36am On May 13, 2015
francizy:

Ngwanu na añu puritone tablet.. Just one tab any night you seem not to be able to sleep.. Works for most people but doesn't work for me..
echem nah Ibu engineer kedu ihe kpuba ziri gi nikpo ogwu? Don't mind me I was only pulling your legs when I want to sleep I make a cup of concentrated tea then the next thing bu na ogodo mu ka í ga enwata m.

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by francizy(m): 2:39am On May 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
echem nah Ibu engineer kedu ihe kpuba ziri gi nikpo ogwu? Don't mind me I was only pulling your legs when I want to sleep I make a cup of concentrated tea then the next thing bu na ogodo mu ka í ga enwata m.

Heheheheh, kedu onye gwaziri gi na mu gúrú Engineering? Onye jim aku asiri biko? grin Amakwa'm na obughi ndi ochongo n'oko juputara NL? cheesy
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by situationroom: 2:47am On May 13, 2015
when you were busy going around to rant your mouth like LOCAL RAPPERS you didn't know Abi

wait small

yoyoyo local rappers
Re: I'm Becoming President Of Nigeria At The Wrong Time -buhari by dnawah(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2015
lesson: never leap b4 u look,look b4 u leap.
Mr president,u have to squize an orange b4 u get the juice out of it.u no them,especially the pot belle ones. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures Of Concord Hotel Renovated By Gov Okorocha / PHOTOS: Mystery In Kenya As Man’s Manhood Moves To Knee After Sex / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.