Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,203 members, 7,923,047 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:26 PM

Bulk SMS Not Delivering To MTN Numbers In PH. Why? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk SMS Not Delivering To MTN Numbers In PH. Why? (1079 Views)

We Are A Professional Web & App Design Company Delivering Standard Work / ​problem With Bulk SMS Delivery To MTN & Solution / Guaranteed Toolz: Smtp, Webmail, Php Mailer Instant Delivering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk SMS Not Delivering To MTN Numbers In PH. Why? by CreativeWeb(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2015
Have you experienced this? A client (reseller) just complained to me that when he's outside PH, his sms will be delivered to MTN numbers. But when he's in PH, it will not deliver. The portal delivers to other gsm networks. Does mtn has issue with PH?

1 Like

Re: Bulk SMS Not Delivering To MTN Numbers In PH. Why? by semasir: 3:29am On May 13, 2015
Contact your providers then, its weird. I've got people here in PH and no issues on that so far
Re: Bulk SMS Not Delivering To MTN Numbers In PH. Why? by smthosting: 5:39pm On May 14, 2015
our gateway delivers 100% to all MTN NUMBERS we have direct route and sms for resellers i 1.35kobo and deliver 1unit per sms

Re: Bulk SMS Not Delivering To MTN Numbers In PH. Why? by DualCore1: 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
Nothing personal but won't it just be fine if this "problem" was nationwide? One less source of spam to worry about! Anyway, with the amount of useless spam I receive daily, bulk text messages are working in ph.
Re: Bulk SMS Not Delivering To MTN Numbers In PH. Why? by ilyman(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
GoodLuck!

(1) (Reply)

How To Download 1.5gb Or More File With Just #n200 With Mtn / Pacific School Software / New Etisalat Free Browsing With Psiphon:100% Wprking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.