Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,171 members, 7,916,418 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:00 PM

Biafra Is An Acient Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is An Acient Country (1632 Views)

Man Experienced Jungle Justice For Saying Biafra Is A Joke Bloody Photo / Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is An Acient Country by Emytexboy(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2015
who said Biafra was not there before Nigeria? look below and download the full

Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by tobtap: 8:55pm On May 12, 2015
undecided undecided....get a proper life

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by Emytexboy(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2015
tobtap:
undecided undecided....get a proper life
Are u not a fool
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by adamskutty(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2015
Pls what is biafra?
Name of an animal,place or thing? grin
The name sounds very primitive,i must confess. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by RoyalPearl(f): 10:24pm On May 12, 2015
adamskutty:
Pls what is biafra?

You like wahala too much. But honestly in the beg I thought you were igbo
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by Benedict44(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2015
biafra ...the land of peace....
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by SOUNDKING: 10:43pm On May 12, 2015
adamskutty:
Pls what is biafra?
must you post?
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by adamskutty(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
You like wahala too much. But honestly in the beg I thought you were igbo
tufiaaaakwa! grin What made u think so? grin

I am a fresh igala boy from the land of great warriors. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by RoyalPearl(f): 10:52pm On May 12, 2015
adamskutty:
tufiaaaakwa! grin What made u think so? grin

I am a fresh igala boy from the land of great warriors. grin
I'd rather not say. But I remember you and my dear friend iconise/iconize were inseparable Ghana fighters so I just kinda assumed that you were same. I have never met an Igala before
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by adamskutty(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
I'd rather not say. But I remember you and my dear friend iconise/iconize were inseparable Ghana fighters so I just kinda assumed that you were same. I have never met an Igala before
when they is an attack from outside, we leave our differences to fight the enemy, when the war is over and the enemy eliminated, we can then continue with our in house fighting. grin grin

Lol! Well i dont think they are any igalas in ghana, they are only 5 million of us.
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by RoyalPearl(f): 11:15pm On May 12, 2015
adamskutty:
when they is an attack from outside, we leave our differences to fight the enemy, when the war is over and the enemy eliminated, we can then continue with our in house fighting. grin grin

Lol! Well i dont think they are any igalas in ghana, they are only 5 million of us.
Cool smiley.An enemy of my enemy is my friend wink. But honestly it's really sully. We should say no to Tribalism and Xenophobia. It takes less energy and frustration loving someone and getting along then hating etc etc. Maybe one day..... Neways I need my beauty sleep tongue so goodnight
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by adamskutty(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Cool smiley.An enemy of my enemy is my friend wink. But honestly it's really sully. We should say no to Tribalism and Xenophobia. It takes less energy and frustration loving someone and getting along then hating etc etc. Maybe one day..... Neways I need my beauty sleep tongue so goodnight
grin U know i am always on defend mood, i only engage with tribal bigots, u can call me the tribal bigots police. grin

So u are off to bed alone then? grin No invitation for mister adams to help keep u warm? grin
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by RoyalPearl(f): 11:27pm On May 12, 2015
adamskutty:
grin U know i am always on defend mood, i only engage with tribal bigots, u can call me the tribal bigots police. grin

So u are off to bed alone then? grin No invitation for mister adams to help keep u warm? grin
grin grin lol you are definitely the bigot police and you really have a way with words. Yeah am off to bed alone. Mister Adams I thought you don't like Ghana girls. Besides my bae Fula will hunt you down and kill you embarassed
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by adamskutty(m): 11:40pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
grin grin lol you are definitely the bigot police and you really have a way with words. Yeah am off to bed alone. Mister Adams I thought you don't like Ghana girls. Besides my bae Fula will hunt you down and kill you embarassed
grin grin Fula has long been relegated to the background.

Girls are girls, i like any girls, no mind my shakara for nl, even my enemies daughters i go after them. grin lol! Goodnight, i will come check on u around 1am, just remember to keep the door open. grin grin
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by Chigold101(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
adamskutty:

but you know that there are Igalas in Anambra which is a Biafran land?
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by adamskutty(m): 11:49pm On May 12, 2015
Chigold101:
but you know that there are Igalas in Anambra which is a Biafran land?
just a few hundred southern igalas. grin

Hope u are aware that they are 10x more igbos in igalaland than igalas in ur biafra? grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by Chigold101(m): 12:01am On May 13, 2015
adamskutty:
just a few hundred southern igalas. grin

Hope u are aware that they are 10x more igbos in igalaland than igalas in ur biafra? grin
are you talking about Igbos who live there for business & work or are they indigines of the place.

Igalas in Anambra are indigines. They own where they live. They are not visitors.

So if you mean Igbo men & women who have gone to Igala land fo business or work, lolzzz. Because IGBOS are everywhere all over the world.
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by opiaoku: 12:04am On May 13, 2015
adamskutty:

l use to love igalas as brothers until now i see your hate post

thanks for changing my view on them
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by adamskutty(m): 12:09am On May 13, 2015
Chigold101:
are you talking about Igbos who live there for business & work or are they indigines of the place.

Igalas in Anambra are indigines. They own where they live. They are not visitors.

So if you mean Igbo men & women who have gone to Igala land fo business or work, lolzzz. Because IGBOS are everywhere all over the world.
i know what i am talking about here, i know they are indigenes. grin grin

Those igbos in igalaland are into sell of cds, okrika cloths, selling 10 naira biscuits, mama pot small restaurants e.t.c grin grin

Dont make it look as if it is one better business and most of the igbo kids cant even remember their village, because their mama born them here and they dont feel safe to go back to their village. grin

Honestly me i dont know why, the way they even scatter the igala lang makes me a learner. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by adamskutty(m): 12:13am On May 13, 2015
opiaoku:

l use to love igalas as brothers until now i see your hate post

thanks for changing my view on them
thanks thanks very much. No problemo, that is my mission. grin

Mine was the same as urs too till i joined nl and saw how ur kind were terrorizing the place. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by mensdept: 1:00am On May 13, 2015
adamskutty:
Pls what is biafra?

At least you are in the mood of confessing. Surely you would confess that a white lepa woman gave you and your mumsi your identity, being as black as you are, or in other words a Ni.gga, from the N.igga area, hence Nigeria.

No wonder there is not constant light for una village.
Guess who gave England her name? Guess who gave Nigeria her name, even put her together?

Where's the common sense
Re: Biafra Is An Acient Country by adamskutty(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2015
mensdept:

At .
arrant nonsense from a burnt skin Biafra cannibal with canoe shaped head. grin grin

Nigga i aint as burnt skin as yall burnt skin cannibals, u definitely need to go for eye surgery u crook pated ape looking ibu look alike buffoon. grin grin grin

Cretinious fvcktard from the land of cannibals,drug barons, prostitution, video pirates, drug addicts and illegal immigrants, may ur hairy armpit be infested with the fleas from a thousand camels, u niggeeeer, slave. grin

Hahaha! Ur momma pucci is so hairy my dog mistook it for the jackson 5 afros in the 70s. grin it said ooo michael is that u and ur brother digging ur head in the wide maggot infested pucci of this wretched woman? grin

U are below me u slave, hope u do know that we had ancient kingdoms which date back to thousand of years ago, when ur kind were walking n@ked fvcking monkeys and sleeping in caves and bushes, my abcestors were busy conquering territories, had large, well organized kingdoms u Biafra beast. grin grin

This is actually an insult to me and my noble kind, u one thousand midnight, what made u think, ur landlock zoo will be better off than somalia? grin ur fellow kind even desist ur zoo, the high crime rate there is quite alarming. grin

Niggeeeeeer ur kind cant and will never know how to rule urselfs,( look at the way u guys sold urselves to the whiteman for instance. ) grin it is better for u animals to be ruled cos u will end up killing urselves. grin grin No unity, Biafra is a dreaaaaaaaaaaam. grin

Crack da ribs! grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To End FG Sponsorship Of Pilgrimage / CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us / Buhari Wins In The US After Obama Agrees To Sell Nigeria Apache Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.