Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,684 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics (29462 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by publicenemy(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by hertheytheydgee(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2015
Who send you?
How much did you collect?
In one sentence
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by funkyfrevy(f): 11:04am On May 13, 2015
Forward March. Pls let's all move ahead n forget d past. No one is perfect u know. Ben Bruce is right in his statements.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by ichidodo: 11:04am On May 13, 2015
Dis ya ah true tak frahn de good dawta, omosexy....Zion bless pon her.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by ifydadiva(f): 11:05am On May 13, 2015
True talk
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by sirsharks(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2015
Nice
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by OYAY(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2015
It is not criticism but upholding the maxim“who wants to come to equity must come with clean hand” not to build castle in the air.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by stayblack: 11:11am On May 13, 2015
THIS OMOTOLA SELF NA RAM.... grin grin grin..
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Seriallinks(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2015
sukkot:
<<< the typical Nigerian. you know sometimes i think the suffering of Nigerians is deserved. God knows what he is doing and he is not the author of confusion. to a wicked people will he give wicked leaders. especially after reading this whole thread. from now on when i see suffering Nigerians i will laugh. the suffering of Nigerians will be a source of joy to me from henceforth. cuz you have to be wicked for God to put you in that position. Nigerians as a whole are a wicked people

proverbs 1 vs 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

zechariah 11 15 And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. <<< ALL YOUR WICKED LEADERS ARE SELECTED TO BY GOD BECAUSE YOU ARE A WICKED AND EVIL PEOPLE.

NOW THE LORD HAS DECIDED TO EASE YOUR PAIN BY BRINGING IN SOMEONE LIKE BUHARI, BenBruce etc TO BRING YOU ACROSS THE RED SEA, TO HELP EASE YOUR PAIN BUT YOU WICKED PEOPLE LIKE THE ISRAELITES STILL YEARN FOR THE WAYS OF EGYPT. [b]THE DAYS OF OLD. ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE WICKED. THIS IS HOW YOUR WICKED MIND THINKS. YOU HATE JUSTICE.

This is exactly why I love the above post, by buzugee! Nigerians are wicked people, that's why they suffer...Imagine folks bashing a man who was only pointing out one of the major challenges we have in the Country!

How can you Nigerians ever be happy and your economy prosper when some of you are busy supporting and calling corrupt leaders like GEJ "MY HERO"; A man who once said "STEALING IS CORRUPTION"? Smh!

Greedy and selfish people who only give their mind to thinking on their belly? People who only see our national treasury as food that should be shared amongst their obsessed and gluttonous selves? Folks like that should never be celebrated for any reason whatsoever!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Nobody: 11:18am On May 13, 2015
People are very good at criticising others whereas they're not any better;pretenders do the worst. No wonder south Africans keep calling us Nigerians blo.ody hypocrites!
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by obailala(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2015
The mentality of a large number of Nigerians is depressingly horrible and retrogressive. Many people absolutely do not know when to criticise and when to support. How can any sane person be opposed to Ben Bruce's recent stance?... What is really wrong with Nigerians?

It is like a hungry homeless man in despair suddenly being offered food and clothes by a passing stranger. Instead of feeling happy or encouraging the stranger, his first response is "Why help me now?"

Some Nigerians are just sick... Tufiakwa!!
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by GJames(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Nigerians, what do we really want?He has started an anti-corruption crusade, yet he is being attacked.
I'm sorry for quoting you. Just to clear my curiousity, did you school in gwagwalada? SFG
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by BabaO2: 11:20am On May 13, 2015
People get time sha replying omotola. Ben Bruce is a benefactor of all kinds to Omotola
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by 247notire(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2015
obailala:
The mentality of a large number of Nigerians is depressingly horrible and retrogressive. Many people absolutely do not know when to criticise and when to support.

For those criticising Ben Bruce, it's like a hungry homeless man in despair suddenly offered food and clothes by a passing stranger. Instead of feeling happy or encouraging the stranger, his first response is "Why help me now?" Just as those asking why GEJ is rounding up BH and doing other things at this stage. We shud appreciate what he has fine not always politicizing issues at evry slight opportunity.

SOme Nigerians are just sick undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by sweetgala(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2015
OYAY:
It is not criticism but upholding the maxim“who wants to come to equity must come with clean hand” not to build castle in the air.

His action is somewhat self-serving I guess Nigerians are calling him out on his several years of romancing the elite and "cabals"
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by gogodaye(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2015
Burger01:
Omotola was right. Though people were just curious why Ben Bruce hadn't been this efficacious all the while. Trust Nigerians, they are the most complicated people on earthsmiley

Whatever it is....we need change and progresssmiley

Contrary to the insinuations making the rounds..by the friends of corruption and the corrupt against his anti-corruption stance....Mr. Ben Murray-Bruce has always been and stood by the side of the masses..........Evidence of this is not too far fetched to find.......
In the thick of the arguments for and against the removal of fuel subsidy in 2011, in the last but sole Town Hall Meeting convoked by the FG for stakeholders.......Mr. Ben Murray-Bruce, against all odds staked against him....was designated to speak for and on behalf of the Nigerians masses who were to bear the brunt of the ripple effects of the implementation of the policy as the same was being proposed then......
Any one in doubt should get his or their hands on the videos.........45% of the projects executed by the FG, [the only visible tier of the government that could account for what it did with its own share of the subsidies proceeds] through SURE-P.......were the off-shoots of the demands, Mr. Ben Murray-Bruce, suggested should be put in place for the benefit of the Nigerian masses.......
see...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlh5jZw4nl

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by bigtt76(f): 11:27am On May 13, 2015
Na today ...we all know how they start, when the 'Ghana Must Go' bags start going round on the senate floor in the wee hours of the morning preceding the deliberations on a critical corrupt bill in favor of the Executive and Ben Bruce comes out on twitter to denounce his share of the booty .....only then will I know he's serious. Until then, he's just one of them grin
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by holluwai(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2015
No one should criticize the man. He is doing a job and about to shoot himself in the leg in the process but no one cares. Let everyone support him.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Tonason: 11:29am On May 13, 2015
Nigeria will never be good because we refuse to change or be changed. What is wrong with many people? A Tree cannot make a forest, Buhari will not win the battle alone, he needs me and you to succeed, but when we fail to give support he can change into sit down dey look.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by roycegabby(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2015
Many Nigerias don't know what they want. ...enough of all this talking shit about someone.....u can only hold him to his word and promises he make when he fail! So lets keep our fingers across and wait thank God Nigerias vote counts so they should work for it.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by 989900: 11:34am On May 13, 2015
Too many f00lish people in Nigeria for progress, BUT WE SHALL OVERCOME.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by shammah1(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2015
Let the man be jooor
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by hotgunz(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2015
Since I was born and nw am still gettin younger I hv never seen a blackman never criticize, broda hv u seen
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by islandmoon: 11:38am On May 13, 2015
you want CHANGE, the man changed for better and you are crying, why?

seem the youth want the system to remain corrupt till it will get to their turn, why are you guys complaining about the man who has changed?
why are you trying to discourage him? and others who want to change

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by supaduma: 11:38am On May 13, 2015
[[b]quote author=Built2last post=33688737]We are in a deep shi.t in this country because anything you say now is weighed wearing the Binoculars of either APC or PDP.

Since I knew Ben Bruce, He has been vocal on the state of the nation.

Ben was the first in 2012 Subsidy debate to tell Ngozi Okonjo Iweala that her policies are wack. Ben said you cant remove subsidy without providing alternative transport system.

Google the subsidy debate of 2012 and know that Ben has been speaking long before those accusing him on twitter ever registered on twitter.

Ben is of the elite class, and so will not be toutish in approach, this is the first time he is coming in as an elected official.

If he has chosen now to make his voice more vocal in the interest of the masses, why crucify him.

Kayode Ogundamisi is asking him to account for 30billion on social media. Imagine the nonsense. social media should remain social.

one wonders exactly what Nigerians really want. You speak up for them, trouble, you keep quiet they call you names.

IMO, we should munch his tweets and constantly remind him and other law makers that they are accountable to us.

Ben is currently setting the precedence on what the masses expect from this government be it NASS or FG.

He has told us he doesnt want the Ghana must go shared to him

he has told you he is ready to serve from his own house in Abuja to save cost.

He has told you, that leaders should not earn more than those they serve.

whatexactly do people want?

must we weigh everything on the platform of APC or PDP?[/quote][/b]

Spot on ! Ben may not be a saint, he deserves a thumbs up for setting the right tone for the incoming government.
the same things we have been whining about these years, we finally get a senator who will echo the oppression of the poor and we do is PHD.
WAKE UP NIGERIANS!!![sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2015
Space booked because I smell front page material
P.s what concerns Omotola
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by rantexson(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2015
Naija and their criticism, the way it's going they would criticise our real Saviour. People just like to talk and start their own aggravation from someone else's opinion instead of waiting and watching....
Talk, talk, talk is all we do and some are even worse than the politicians themselves
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by redcliff: 11:43am On May 13, 2015
Built2last:
We are in a deep shi.t in this country because anything you say now is weighed wearing the Binoculars of either APC or PDP.

Since I knew Ben Bruce, He has been vocal on the state of the nation.

Ben was the first in 2012 Subsidy debate to tell Ngozi Okonjo Iweala that her policies are wack. Ben said you cant remove subsidy without providing alternative transport system.

Google the subsidy debate of 2012 and know that Ben has been speaking long before those accusing him on twitter ever registered on twitter.

Ben is of the elite class, and so will not be toutish in approach, this is the first time he is coming in as an elected official.

If he has chosen now to make his voice more vocal in the interest of the masses, why crucify him.

Kayode Ogundamisi is asking him to account for 30billion on social media. Imagine the nonsense. social media should remain social.

one wonders exactly what Nigerians really want. You speak up for them, trouble, you keep quiet they call you names.

IMO, we should munch his tweets and constantly remind him and other law makers that they are accountable to us.

Ben is currently setting the precedence on what the masses expect from this government be it NASS or FG.

He has told us he doesnt want the Ghana must go shared to him

he has told you he is ready to serve from his own house in Abuja to save cost.

He has told you, that leaders should not earn more than those they serve.

whatexactly do people want?

must we weigh everything on the platform of APC or PDP?

Leave tje mumu pipu let them keep talking. Mist people using the internet dont even know anything. I knew wen ben bruce came out on stv to propose a framework for reducing the effect of petrol subsidy on the masses by subsidizing transportation and he iterated that a few countries were already doing it in south america. I cant imagine a country as big as Nigeria where the government does not manage anything. If you go to europe the government handles transporation by 98% and this management is highly effective. I dont understand why a country like nigeria cannot do that, rather they are leving it in the hands of private companies and individuals. This is crazy i must say
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by pomporiking: 11:46am On May 13, 2015
Murray bruce is a thief since his nta days,pot calling kettle black.let's see what he does for his constituents

1 Like

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by musicwriter(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2015
Mr. Ben Bruce have always been doing this just that it wasn't twitter/Facebook era. He've been spending his personal resources doing so on his TV for years. I've watched him several times over the years crying out to Nigerians to go back to their constituencies to vie for electoral office, if they wanted to make a change.

Even if nothing else is achieved by his twitter outburst, the fact that we're now talking about the topics raised by him is already an achievement. Without him all this sharing of opinion about our government and what he said wouldn't have happened.

My only fuss with him is personal. Went to his radio station rhythm FM to have them play my song but they wanted money first. You all know when one isn't will a record label yet it's not yet making money. So, can't understand why you can't give upcoming artistes a change until they get signed by a label and definitely you'll will get a piece of the cake when the money start rolling in.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by juwoonn(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2015
How e take concern me?
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Nobody: 11:54am On May 13, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Where has he been all this while
Hibernating I guess.....
Me thinks he's just seeking cheap publicity

where is ur indomie brain? look at what a female is talking in public. SO because UR FATHER CHEATED ON UR MOM, DOES THAT MEAN HE SHOULD CONTINUE CHEATING RIGHT?

more politicians should join the Murray-train. Anybody against this man is enemy of himself .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, / Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors. / Man Who Was A Woman Marries Woman Who Was A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.