Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,925 members, 7,973,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:45 AM

Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics (29479 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by romooluwa(m): 3:28pm On May 13, 2015
We Nigerians are a very difficult set of people especially those of us that assume we are learned. Someone goes to the media and says what most of us have been clamoring about (excessive wastage of public funds on lawmakers) like i can almost say that's the first time the issue is being brought to the limelight and being criticized.. And what do the 'na we sabi everything' people do. Go ahead and attack the messenger.. He who has no sin let him cast the first stone.. If you have not ever in your life cheated a fellow Nigerian 'lo ogboju fun' then you can put your fingers to use by criticizing Ben if not kindly shut the hell up.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by emorse(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2015
shachris03:
dude is just an attention seeker.

Houseofglam7:
Where has he been all this while
Hibernating I guess.....
Me thinks he's just seeking cheap publicity

adeekiti:
Politics in naija is a promise and fail thing , dey misyahn before getting there , trust no one jare grin

write2obi:
Those guys are right , that guy just turn talkative overnite

One thing u lot need to understand is this. Elections are over. He already won and It would cost us nothing to join voices with him to put and end to corruption in Nigeria.

Also, he's rich. If he keeps quiet, he's going to get richer. If he talks, its not gonna make him poorer. The middle and lower class citizens will benefit more from this crusade. What we must do now is to ensure that he doesn't renege.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by roob: 4:32pm On May 13, 2015
I SUPPORT BEN BRUCE ON THIS ANTI-CORRUPTION CRUSADE.WE NEED MORE NOTABLE MEN LIKE HIM TO SPEAK AGAINST EVIL.... AND I WISH THOSE WHO DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COURSE UNTIMELY DEATH, COS THEY ARE ENEMY OF NIGERIA.... THANKS jOOOR, OMOTOLA SEXY.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by ibedun: 4:35pm On May 13, 2015
BEN Bruce must continue his crusade.

Sai Baba never relented and see where he is today!

Ben Bruce you have found your voice please continue to tell us what we need to do in this country. You have the name and the recognition please use it for the good of our people.

Buhari continued to believe and finally became our president, Please Ben Bruce do not relent!!!
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by STEVENcrack(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2015
Let's see if he can stand d test of time
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by roob: 4:50pm On May 13, 2015
write2obi:
Those guys are right , that guy just turn talkative overnite
YOU REALLY DONT HAVE TO TELL OTHERS .... IF YOU ARE BENEFITTNG FROM CORRUPTION
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by roob: 4:52pm On May 13, 2015
STEVENcrack:
Let's see if he can stand d test of time
HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT TO STAND.....MY FRIEND

1 Like

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by write2obi(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2015
roob:
YOU REALLY DONT HAVE TO TELL OTHERS .... IF YOU ARE BENEFITTNG FROM CORRUPTION
I am not, but i don't see what he can achieve by blabbing on twitter, talk is cheap.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Yemiolads(f): 5:12pm On May 13, 2015
This is a must read for all gentlemen and the ladies that love them: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/bro-code-5-fashion-goofs-you-sihould.html
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by juwoonn(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2015
tevinsolt:
who let you on the internet boy.
Who is this puerile and ludicrous imbec!le??
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by tevinsolt: 8:12pm On May 13, 2015
juwoonn:

Who is this puerile and ludicrous imbec!le??
Nigga get off the damn internet it's past your curfew.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by macklef(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Nigerians, what do we really want?He has started an anti-corruption crusade, yet he is being attacked.
I now believe ben wen he argued that abuja haas d classiest babes. Preety @dp abadiè
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by authority2006(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
Built2last:
We are in a deep shi.t in this country because anything you say now is weighed wearing the Binoculars of either APC or PDP.

Since I knew Ben Bruce, He has been vocal on the state of the nation.

Ben was the first in 2012 Subsidy debate to tell Ngozi Okonjo Iweala that her policies are wack. Ben said you cant remove subsidy without providing alternative transport system.

Google the subsidy debate of 2012 and know that Ben has been speaking long before those accusing him on twitter ever registered on twitter.

Ben is of the elite class, and so will not be toutish in approach, this is the first time he is coming in as an elected official.

If he has chosen now to make his voice more vocal in the interest of the masses, why crucify him.

Kayode Ogundamisi is asking him to account for 30billion on social media. Imagine the nonsense. social media should remain social.

one wonders exactly what Nigerians really want. You speak up for them, trouble, you keep quiet they call you names.

IMO, we should munch his tweets and constantly remind him and other law makers that they are accountable to us.

Ben is currently setting the precedence on what the masses expect from this government be it NASS or FG.

He has told us he doesnt want the Ghana must go shared to him

he has told you he is ready to serve from his own house in Abuja to save cost.

He has told you, that leaders should not earn more than those they serve.

whatexactly do people want?

must we weigh everything on the platform of APC or PDP?
So, the man has never been in the house before. Then why are they shouting "why now"? Like he was in the before.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by 2rivers: 9:42pm On May 13, 2015
It is good he spoke out, it will make it easy to remind him if he joins them and does otherwise later.
The bible talked of what the Lord Jesus began to DO and TEACH in Acts 1. He never preached what he didn't practiced, and that's how it should be. It easier said than done. We will ultimately be judged by what we do and not just what we say.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by juwoonn(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2015
tevinsolt:

Nigga get off the damn internet it's past your curfew.
You sound belligerent.

I know your type sha.. U're conspicuously a cantankerous fellow.

D best answer for u is silence.

Werey!
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Cassidy92: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello guys today's game are available call me for fixed match 600 and 350 odds no chances to loose just with one sure game your bills are settle call me or whatsapp me on 09037928456 don't miss the week matches on bet9ja/naira bet, winning is our priority stake and make millions with us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilien Klint Igwemba And Daughter In Matching Outfits (Photo) / Timaya Poses With US Marine Officers In New York / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.