Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Many Of You Did This At Your Villages? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Many Of You Did This At Your Villages? (1304 Views)

How Many Of You Did This Back Then In School (picture) / How Many Of You Did This ? - Photo / Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Did This At Your Villages? by Lilspicer(f): 1:39pm On May 13, 2015
Owk let's go

Re: How Many Of You Did This At Your Villages? by agoadiv(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2015
op thank you for making me lose my appetite,am de cause,i wish i just obeyed dad n stop phone activities wen eating.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This At Your Villages? by TGreat7(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2015
Why this na...

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This At Your Villages? by Spaxon(f): 1:44pm On May 13, 2015
Dem carry shit sweat for u?.....

U jus d mad

Yuck...
Re: How Many Of You Did This At Your Villages? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 13, 2015
the FTC,always see the good in every bad. For example- the ass in the pic.
Re: How Many Of You Did This At Your Villages? by prevail23(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2015
Lilspicer:
Owk let's go
is dat u? d one excreting
Re: How Many Of You Did This At Your Villages? by laurenjones: 4:48pm On May 13, 2015
Nice Ass, Good to doggy fvck

(1) (Reply)

Caption My "Pishure" / I Am Equipped Enough To Face Boko Haram - Akpors / When You Mistakenly Add Manchester United On Your Betslip (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.