Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,949 members, 7,927,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:28 PM

Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid (28585 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Fashola: When I Met Tinubu, I Ran Errands For Him / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by simplynola(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2015
No difference with the adulthood, just the white hair on him now. Same Pari
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Mariojane(f): 11:44am On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
you have a point but I want you to know that if his parent were poor, he won't kit up that way despite being Christmas day or his birthday.

maybe they are average-middle class. but have you ever met kids from poor home before? their cloths shine brighter on Christmas and new year cos they only have to wear it once and after they will keep it under their wardrobe till next Christmas or birthday. they will like to look their best on that day if not any other day.
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by agarawu23(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2015
Mariojane:
maybe they are average-middle class. but have you ever met kids from poor home before? their cloths shine brighter on Christmas and new year cos they only have to wear it once and after they will keep it under their wardrobe till next Christmas or birthday. they will like to look their best on that day if not any other day.
listen, there is no way you ganna compare rich kids with poor kids. when I am talking about poor, I am talking about parents who can't even afford a derica of rice on Christmas day talk less of buying new cloths for em.

listen, I was born and breed in poverty before God open way for my family. if I tell you "poor", I have my 100% point to back it up
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by kannymoore(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2015
omenka:
Lmao. Dude hasn't changed one bit!!

Op I wish you had titled the thread "guess who" for at least some time and see the responses you get. I believe a lot of them would have said BRF. cheesy

Great guy. smiley. He sorta looks like a bully. cheesy

You're not far from the truth there... an old friend of mine who once taught in his primary school said that the principal makes anyone who cared to know that he wasn't exactly an adorable kid back then.."socialwise." grin!

It's wonderful to see how he's turned out now!

That's why it's never wise to judge anyone based on whatever circumstances whatsoever cos Nobody knows Tomorrow.
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 14, 2015
Omo see king kong.........sinqing)
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by mikeapollo: 1:20pm On May 14, 2015
pegolala:
face of a transformer
Face of a boy that would grow up to hate and discriminate against the poor
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by dharay99: 1:32pm On May 14, 2015
angry
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by nanauju(f): 1:51pm On May 14, 2015
asumo12:
Beht why?

Na only em lips u see abi?

Bleeping hoes everywhere

Sigh
Such a loser. Smh
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Noizmaycar: 1:58pm On May 14, 2015
Demmzy15:
GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model, FASHOLA my mentor and Rochas our next Presido! grin grin
wu tel yu
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by christee(f): 2:35pm On May 14, 2015
THIS IS DORA'S PIXS
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by DTaj: 2:41pm On May 14, 2015
When the story of real 'transformational leadership' is told in Nigeria's history several years to come, the name Babatunde Raji Fashola will get a generous full page. A man imbued with admirable leadership qualities- charismatic, self-motivated, a confirmed 'doer', idealist and realist at the same time, and e very, very effective leader of men. May his rank continue to swell...

The landmark initiatives Lagos have seen (and is seeing) under this man would speak for him well into the future.

One of the very few Governors in Nigerian history who READ BOOKS, HAVE FERTILE MINDS, and have GLOBAL VIEWS about almost anything and any subject; and can speak extempore without prior notice, prompting, or prepared speeches!

Akinwunmi Ambode, Governor-elect, has a huge reputational expectation to fulfill. He's succeeding a class-act leader (Fashola) as Governor. The bar is too high to be lowered...Best wishes, Ambode!
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by lomprico(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
wow

who are the ppl saying he stole Lagos state money undecided

from his dressing we can see he was born with a silver spoon cheesy

I wasn't born with a silver spoon not even robber spoon BUT I am working hard for one. cheesy cheesy
Who said he stole lagos money? He is only allowing tinubu to continue stealing lagos money.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Yemiolads(f): 2:58pm On May 14, 2015
You won't believe what Nse Ikpe Etim looked like back in the days!
http://www.opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/celebrity-throwback-of-week-nigerias.html
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Chiaka(f): 3:01pm On May 14, 2015
Cute boy!
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Mariojane(f): 3:14pm On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
listen, there is no way you ganna compare rich kids with poor kids. when I am talking about poor, I am talking about parents who can't even afford a derica of rice on Christmas day talk less of buying new cloths for em.

listen, I was born and breed in poverty before God open way for my family. if I tell you "poor", I have my 100% point to back it up
oh talking from experience. okay i concur
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by agarawu23(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2015
Mariojane:

oh talking from experience. okay i concur
-------->>>>>>>>to helll
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by CoolBigSam(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
wow

who are the ppl saying he stole Lagos state money undecided

from his dressing we can see he was born with a silver spoon cheesy

[b][/b]I wasn't born with a silver spoon not even robber spoon BUT I am working hard for one. cheesy cheesy
but seriously, who asked you?
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by agarawu23(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2015
CoolBigSam:
but seriously, who asked you?
is none of your business undecided
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 15, 2015
nanauju:

Such a loser. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) / 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest / Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.