Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Cadd Quest Test For Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadd Quest Test For Engineers (963 Views)

Please Who Has Information About FBN Quest Test Scheduled To Hold Next Week / Who Also Received Invite 4 CADD Quest Test / Cadd Quest Final...test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cadd Quest Test For Engineers by femaks(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2015
I was invited for CADD quest test on Saturday 303B Jide Oki street, Off Ligali Ayorinde street. Victoria Island. Ereke House,
15 CIPM Avenue CBD Alausa Ikeja . I want to find out frrom NL the nature of their test from anyone that has written it before
Re: Cadd Quest Test For Engineers by Udochee(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2015
femaks:
I was invited for CADD quest test
sup brov.ow did d test go.mine's dis Saturday(23rd).u mind dropping a few info on wot to expect..thanx
Re: Cadd Quest Test For Engineers by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2015
same hia................... Need to perfect my CADD skills.
Re: Cadd Quest Test For Engineers by yinkaloo: 7:26pm On May 18, 2015
help...help...i got d same text...mine is schedule for dis sat 23rd...plz sincerely need expo...special hint
Re: Cadd Quest Test For Engineers by Souljaboi1: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
femaks:
I was invited for CADD quest test on Saturday 303B Jide Oki street, Off Ligali Ayorinde street. Victoria Island. Ereke House,
15 CIPM Avenue CBD Alausa Ikeja . I want to find out frrom NL the nature of their test from anyone that has written it before

I wrote the test and was told to expect the result the following week. After almost a month, I received a call from them saying I passed but they could only give me 50% scholarship.

I had already gotten a hint that they can only afford 50% scholarship, so your test scored is a factor of that 50%. If you scored very hgh in the test, you get 50% off the fee; but if you scored, lets say, 50% in the test, you'll get 25% scholarship.

The fee for studying even with the scholarship is almost the same as that obtainable in other centre, so I just told them I wasnt interested any longer.
Re: Cadd Quest Test For Engineers by femaks(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Souljaboi1:

I wrote the test and was told to expect the result the following week. After almost a month, I received a call from them saying I passed but they could only give me 50% scholarship.

I had already gotten a hint that they can only afford 50% scholarship, so your test scored is a factor of that 50%. If you scored very hgh in the test, you get 50% off the fee; but if you scored, lets say, 50% in the test, you'll get 25% scholarship.

The fee for studying even with the scholarship is almost the same as that obtainable in other centre, so I just told them I wasnt interested any longer.
That's exactly what happened to me, so I thought it was just wise to opt out for cheaper centres that offers the same service. If I had known that is a 50-50 stuff, then I wouldn't have wasted my time n resources on it. All the same, is well my broda

(1) (Reply)

CHAN Medi-pharm Limited/gte (CMP) Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Vacancy Exists At Vodacom Nigeria For Experienced Professionals / Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.