Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Cadd Quest Final...test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadd Quest Final...test (1096 Views)

Who Also Received Invite 4 CADD Quest Test / Cadd Quest Test For Engineers / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cadd Quest Final...test by yinkaloo: 7:50pm On May 18, 2015
i did recieved a test msg....as regard d cadd test on 23rd.......thanks to God,cos its only those dat are shortlisted that are contacted.....but worried because i dont av any clue abt d test....need ur help
Re: Cadd Quest Final...test by femaks(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2015
I just wrote mine 3day ago. Is a simple test comprising of normal word substitution, some current affairs, little maths, abbreviations lik GIS...CDMA n so on. U re supposed to score between 20%-50% to be successful. The test is rated 50%

2 Likes

Re: Cadd Quest Final...test by leggyb(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2015
i wrote on the 16th in island center lagos......its funny when cadd center claims to partner with rccg to bring scholarship to people 50%. meanwhile all over the advert pages for the 2015 cadd quest, it is written free free free. how can an absolutely free scholarship cost 50% tuition? eh? as much as i love the cadd quest programme, the advert is kind of faulty and really unclear. we were all surprised on that center when a tutor came in and started rattling on the 50% thing. my mind was like "here we are again...nothing is free after all". awaiting the result and next step anyway.
Re: Cadd Quest Final...test by simonolowo(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2015
Hw is their training like?
Re: Cadd Quest Final...test by yinkaloo: 10:54pm On May 19, 2015
50% is written on there advert...i believe wen we get to d bridge we wil cross it....test 1st then we wil know wat next...23rd on ma mind for my test
Re: Cadd Quest Final...test by yinkaloo: 10:58pm On May 19, 2015
@femaks.....were the test in option format....OBJ/OMR
Re: Cadd Quest Final...test by femaks(m): 6:30am On May 20, 2015
yinkaloo:
@femaks.....were the test in option format....OBJ/OMR
OBJ all the way...wish you well!
Re: Cadd Quest Final...test by yinkaloo: 3:33am On May 28, 2015
obj format.....does anybody av any idea of fee attach to any course offer at Cadd..... Just to have a fear idea of the amount
Re: Cadd Quest Final...test by yinkaloo: 3:36am On May 28, 2015
the test was okay.....50questions, OMR format.....i recieved a text that i got 66%....thanks to God....what next.the test was okay.....50questions, OMR format.....i recieved a text that i got 66%....thanks to God....what next.the test was okay.....50questions, OMR format.....i recieved a text that i got 66%....thanks to God....what next.
Re: Cadd Quest Final...test by leggyb(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
These cad test people are acting really funny, at first we were told this is a partnership with redeemed church, and then on the day of the test, we were told in island center that it is 50% scholarship. we wrote that text and till this moment, my results have not been revealed to me. Today, i received the following test message...."u have one week left to make a payment of N10k (Acceptance fee) to redeem ur 45% scholarship. some classes are scheduled to start on 15th june. Bank A/c name: Riverbank technologies & Engineering services limited, A/c no: 1013203219. Zenith bank. call 08087453059 for further details" you can imagine this. i tried calling the line but all to no avail. this is embarrassing, they even send there sms in shorthand; highly unprofessional.
Re: Cadd Quest Final...test by leggyb(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
yinkaloo:
the test was okay.....50questions, OMR format.....i recieved a text that i got 66%....thanks to God....what next.the test was okay.....50questions, OMR format.....i recieved a text that i got 66%....thanks to God....what next.the test was okay.....50questions, OMR format.....i recieved a text that i got 66%....thanks to God....what next.
i hardly believe a thing from this people so DO NOT take this too seriously. we were told in the island center that the tuition fee is N100.000.00 but with a 50% scholarship(reason for the test) you would be paying N50,000.00.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help - Ayo Fasoro / Urgent IT Job Opening / Urgent Vacancies In A School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.