Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp (30900 Views)

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by An2elect2(f): 4:30pm On May 15, 2015
Oh God what is it with these men on uniform angry

shebi i will soon serve, lemme see anybody that will touch me mtchewwww sad
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Larynx(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2015
[size=20pt]why on earth will you beat a corp member I cant blame the illiterate soldier tho, he never know what it takes to be a graduate, and it is coward like him that run away from boko[size=20pt].................................................. BULLSHIT !!![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by juwoonn(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2015
emekachimek:

That soldier must be a coward. I did NYSC. No amount of rudeness would warrant beating up someone, even to loss of consciousness. If na my relation, we don hammer be that cos I'll make big fortune out of his life by the time we r done in d court
How much do u think d soldier collects annually? Wey u don hammer! Mtchew
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 15, 2015
onoikenna:
Soldiers today's morning allegedly beat 3 Corps members in Katsina NYSC camp mercilessly,with one of the Corps members going unconscious.

According to a twitter user Mariam Otun who is serving in Katsina,the Corps members are planning to stage a protest in the streets of Katsina.It should be recalled soldiers recently beat a Corps member to coma in Nasarawa state.

Soldiers aren't allowed to touch corp members. Worst is frog jump punishment. This soldier has bitten more dan he can chew. He must pay
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by hedonistic: 4:33pm On May 15, 2015
These cowards need to be put in their place. I am seriously worried that the recurring menace of military brutality to unarmed and defenceless civilians has not been placed at the front burner of public discourse so that the government would consider it a policy priority. It is now sixteen long years since Nigeria has been in an uninterrupted democracy, and we cannot continue to overlook this rubbish as a 'normal thing'. It is unacceptable and unjustifiable. Blogs, newspapers, and other influential media must bring it to the notice of the authorities that indiscipline and unprofessional conduct on the part of uniformed personnel (whose only claim to superiority and strength is that they are legally authorised to carry TAXPAYER FUNDED arms) can no longer be condoned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Ella201: 4:34pm On May 15, 2015
Dahveydson:
Soldiers don't go about beating CMs, what did the CMs do?
Some proud CMs disobey soldiers so rudely and expect preferential treatment because they "know" someone.

Et doesn't matter hw terrible d CMs has offended d soldiers they hv no ryt 2 beat up a citizen... Well I dnt blame them dey r xo folish dey shuld hv purnished dem instead d fact here iz dhat d so called soldiers are nt human they are naturally wicked av witnessed an incident b4 xo I don't nid 2 b told wat dey culd do... Nigerian soilders r sum fin else dey r full ov pride nd arrogancy they need 2 watch d way american soldiers behave nd learn 4wom dem u dnt need 2 force any 1 2 respect u onli ur attitude will force me 2 gv u as much as u deserve!
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by boxypane(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2015
Now dat got out of hand!! They are meant to protect corps not beat dem up na.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Johnnoo(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2015
onoikenna:
Soldiers today's morning allegedly beat 3 Corps members in Katsina NYSC camp mercilessly,with one of the Corps members going unconscious.

According to a twitter user Mariam Otun who is serving in Katsina,the Corps members are planning to stage a protest in the streets of Katsina.It should be recalled soldiers recently beat a Corps member to coma in Nasarawa state.

What are they waiting for... Seek redress immediately... shocked
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by arigold1304(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2015
Is not fare......FG should do sth abt dat
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Geestunnar(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2015
solid3:
Nice one. All this children of now a days who have no respect for constituted authority, it serves them right.
Shoro niyen
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by nerodenero: 4:37pm On May 15, 2015
Assuming those Corp members are your younger ones that were SOLIDLY beaten to coma, would you say this? Two wrongs don't make a right.
solid3:
Nice one. All this children of now a days who have no respect for constituted authority, it serves them right.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by GodMode: 4:38pm On May 15, 2015
hajruna:
though they might have deserved it, but there are subtle and more mean ways to deal with whatever altercation they might've had.

No one deserves to be beatenangry
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by ozodigboo(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2015
I'll never support someone being beaten to the point of coma, but plz we need to remember that the NYSC is a military posting, and not somewhere to go n show others who your parents are, or that you attended the best University.
Plz, just go there, be a mugu for 3 weeks, and move on with your life.
If u don't disobey orders, u'll enjoy camp.
Camp is enjoyable.......once-in-a-lifetime chance to live n mix up with all ethnic groups at the same time.........u'll never get that chance again.
There are some spoilt kids who are not used to obeying orders ........they find it hard when they get to camp.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by sukkot: 4:39pm On May 15, 2015
MrScript:

Dah hasn't justified y a CM dat s serving d nation voluntarily shud b beaten 2 coma by a soldier bosting around with just a sec. Sch certificate. Na dia type d run from maiduguri
so would the beating have been justified if the soldier was holding a phd ?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by seedorfg(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
were is boko haram, when you need them
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by GodMode: 4:43pm On May 15, 2015
AGgal:
Hian! This is now becoming a trend. These soldiers should go to sambisa and flex their muscles instead of looking for harmless CM to torture!

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww!

It has always been happeningangry

There was no social media to expose the cowards..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by clemz88(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2015
Served there last year. I can testify to it that the armies that were posted during my orientation were wicked. angry. Not surprise if they kill person.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Ella201: 4:45pm On May 15, 2015
Evathyst:
I wonder when jungle justice became a norm in this country? Today it's soldiers beating up corp members, tomorrow it's Naval officers asking a grown up man to swim in a gutter. undecided

Funny enough, when these miscreants parading themselves as soldiers see boko boys, dem go run pass Hussein Bolt.
cheesy asin ehnn no b small fin na here diar moral high
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 15, 2015
The education ministry of Nigeria or whatever section of the government responsible for this mandatory one-year bullsh*t called Youth Service should remove it from the academic system. It is very military in nature and doesn't look like a modern approach to those who acquired knowledge. We aren't living in the world of physical approach to activities any more but of technology, intelligence,etc. The ones with better intelligence win the race not physical strength. Why do Nigeria always like stress and unintelligent processes. As if the educated youths are in the communist North Korea. I can clearly see one of the reasons the Nigerian army is so unprofessional. Ptui! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by nairation: 4:46pm On May 15, 2015
bamidele029:

No matter what they did they have no right to beat them. Nigeria is not a jungle so the soldiers need to stop acting like animals. If the CMs has disobeyed a rule I am sure there are punishments that are approved which does not involve physical violence

I am nt in support of the beating ooo

But if you ever go to the camp and see how some CMs disrespect these men...

You will feel like kicking the CM in the eye...

Instead of beating sef..let dem just demobilize dem...

make i see who e go pain pass

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by donbenedict(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2015
IyaIode:
Only in Nigeria do you put soldiers suffering psychology war trauma to mentor kids.
kids? U must be jokin.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by crisycent: 4:48pm On May 15, 2015
Na this same soldier go hear BH weapon from 2km away dem go pull uniform. undecided
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by xtervaganza(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2015
onoikenna:

being unconscious is far far different from being in coma ooooo

Naija ppl no go kill me lol
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by clemz88(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2015
An2elect2:
Oh God what is it with these men on uniform angry

shebi i will soon serve, lemme see anybody that will touch me mtchewwww sad
I sorry for you. They will beat you eeeeh . You go forget your name

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by prophetfire: 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
Dahveydson:
Soldiers don't go about beating CMs, what did the CMs do?
Some proud CMs disobey soldiers so rudely and expect preferential treatment because they "know" someone.
if u re justifying the soldiers action,ur head needs to be examined.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by teepsee(f): 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
Is this servic by force? Or does it meAn automatic employement undecided

Why on earth wil one suffer in schcool and still suffer during service n yet suffer again in labour market? Where is this contry heading to?

Na wahoooo
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Mogenerous(f): 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
According to what i read on facebook, posted by one of his friends, he was sick and had to be administered drugs to use by the camp clinic. But due to the fact that he hadn't eaten and kitchen wasn't serving food anymore, he decided to go to maami to get food. On his way, he was stopped by a sojo and he explained his ordeal to him, instead of being symphathetic, he told him to do frog jump and he said he couldn't do it as he might collapse. The sojo ordered him to camp cell and locked him for hours where he passed out
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 15, 2015
Those soldiers should not only be court martialed but seriously dealt with. those soldiers should be quickly withdrawn from the orientation camp and notting should warrant bringing such lunatics into any orientation camp across the country ever in their life again. they shouldnt be allow to near students talk not of corpers again.. people who have not been able to coordinate themselves like human beings or trained individuals, but are barbaric savages..you bring them into such sensitive environment.. some of them as long as they are on that uniform, or perceive they are military boys, they lost their sense of belonging and begin to behave like cows.. some actually thrive to join the military just becos they want to behave like the way this nomads in uniform just behaved. These ones bring shame to the military. if you look deeply into the issue you would find out the issue might not have gotten to the level that warrants them to have beaten those CMs to dat level. i know some corpers, especially the females can be so foolish and unwarrantably insolent , but at least it shouldnt have gotten to a level an ajay would wanna beat a copa to coma..Atleast both party na federal government pikin....its a total disservice to the military and the federal government who initiated and encourages this youth service thing.. Even the federal government should react to this issue, cause its a slap to their face. do they encourage youth service only for this soldier to end up disrespecting and beating up graduate corpers in camps? even to coma? its crazy..some of them could end up becoming ministers, commissioners and even presidents. and could be in the helm of affairs responsible for funding this ediots, and the best they can do is beat this people who have come to serve their fathers land in a strange land far away from their family to coma? They should practice such actions in war fronts and against boko haram thats where it would come in very much handy.. not on people who dont pose a threat to them..wats wrong with those boys?
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 15, 2015
Soldiers are different from officers. Officers are from the rank of 2nd Lieutenant upwards - they are the ones that do a 4 year course in NDA, similar to a University.

Nigerdeltaboi:

assemble 20 soldiers today and i tell you ll find out 10 are graduates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Skip NYSC? / NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.