Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) (43907 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Stunning Pics Of The Vps's Wife Mrs Osinbajo And Mrs Oshiomole At A UN Event / Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Lilimax(f): 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
I wish them happy married life smiley

Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Forwetinnah: 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
Buhari is a bonafide Sadist. .just look at his face at an event like this. Taaaaah!! He only smiles in the presence of his colonial maters or fellow barawos

Buhari to Tony Blair
I want to thank you and your country for your help FOR Nigeria grin

and it didn't make news?? What a President??
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by M4gunners: 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
But what did the constitution says about foreign first Lady. Not just because og this Oshomole own but future purposes.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
kennygee:
This girl go marry Osho is e no get money?

No one should tell me this is love o.
Abi o. If he was an average man I'm sure she wouldn't even consider him.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Forwetinnah: 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Dont worry alibaba, he'll get u one of dis fresh blood if u care. U need change.

Which instrument will he use in servicing the "fresh blood"?
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by tpiadotcom: 3:17pm On May 15, 2015
M4gunners:
But what did the constitution says about foreign first Lady. Not just because og this Oshomole own but future purposes.

always a first time.

Nigeria itself was named by a white first lady, nothing new there I guess.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Sweetlemon(f): 3:19pm On May 15, 2015
somegirl1:

Lol
He didn't look convinced from this pic.
It is not exactly normal that a woman would marry a man old enough to be her dad. Not the first time, but definitely still abnormal. Buhari himself is guilty of this so perhaps you are right.

You see why you should have thought twice before commenting?
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by shiki(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2015
daimsy:
Is this really love or a misconception?

If he ask for ur hands in marry, would u reject? ....luv or no luv, .....be Frank dear wink
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Sweetlemon(f): 3:21pm On May 15, 2015
M4gunners:

First lady is ceremonial. Just a title attached to the wife of the Governor/President. So it cannot be an issue.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by M4gunners: 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:

always a first time.

Nigeria itself was named by a white first lady, nothing new there I guess.
That means automatically foreign first Ladys are not prohibited in Nigeria? In my home town we have a major general then just because he's married to a white woman emm let me there till i fine out first.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by somegirl1: 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You see why you should have thought twice before commenting?

Forgive my southern mentality. It's easy to forget that certain practices deemed abnormal in your immediate environment is in fact the norm elsewhere.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by erunz(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2015
Am in Ekpoma now, u need to see d influx of Govt official from different state. the siren over hear is something else
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Charles4075(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2015
Rotfl.. Beauty and the Beast. General Buhari holding his own
d-i-c-k and be like: so na this fine apple osho wan dey chop now.. Kai, walahi we must probe him for forceful marriage.. Lwkmd. And later someone will post a thread later, that money is not everything or money can't buy happiness.. Hustle hard my fellow guys..
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by tpiadotcom: 3:28pm On May 15, 2015
M4gunners:
That means automatically foreign first Ladys are not prohibited in Nigeria?

no idea really.

but i'm sure nationality or skin colour will not be a problem should a Nigerian man decide he wants his wife to be a first lady.

In my home town we have a major general then just because he's married to a white woman emm let me there till i fine out first.

they are already dusting off amendments to passport and immigration laws, are you married to a non Nigerian lady?

your star don shine be that o, I mean her star don dey shine more be that.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by M4gunners: 3:29pm On May 15, 2015
Sweetlemon:

First lady is ceremonial. Just a title attached to the wife of the Governor/President. So it cannot be an issue.
I was once told when i was small during military rule that if one intend to be President he can't marry a foreigner. Thou i haven't find it important to do any research about this.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Lilimax(f): 3:30pm On May 15, 2015
tatafonaijacom:
Why is the General not smiling? see more pictures at http://www.tatafonaija.com/2015/05/first-pictures-from-governor-adams-oshiomole-wedding-to-lara-fortes/
See this fine girl smiley
Wishing them happy married life.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by luckman20(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2015
cheesy

Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by tpiadotcom: 3:33pm On May 15, 2015
M4gunners:
I was once told when i was small during military rule that if one intend to be President he can't marry a foreigner.

na wash.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Sweetlemon(f): 3:33pm On May 15, 2015
M4gunners:
I was once told when i was small during military rule that if one intend to be President he can't marry a foreigner. Thou i haven't find it important to do any research about this.

Maryam Abacha is not a Nigerian.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by tpiadotcom: 3:34pm On May 15, 2015
Maryam Abacha:

Her mum, Nana Jiddah is Kanuri born of a Borno princess with German roots. She is also a direct descendant of Sheikh Ibrahim Waidama, an Arab who settled in Kanem-Borno in the 16th and 17th centuries.

https://www.nairaland.com/1157567/things-didnt-know-maryam-abacha
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by KMJY(f): 3:36pm On May 15, 2015
...help me sing...these hoes aint loyal. Buhari is even taller than Osho's model wife.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 15, 2015
what's running in Buhari's mind,...na me bi first see dis babe b4 ooh no worry i will use my office power a.k.a impunity collect am back,...

1 Like

Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by IfyAwazie(f): 3:40pm On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Which instrument will he use in servicing the "fresh blood"?
lol, na u know.cheesy
d same instrument oshomohle go use.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by natureblack(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2015
daimsy:
Love Of course. grin

Love is the key to any relationship.
If you can fake that,you're in. lipsrsealed
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by alobam1: 3:44pm On May 15, 2015
kennygee:
This girl go marry Osho if e no get money?

No one should tell me this is love o.

Wont you also do the same?Hypocrites.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 15, 2015
alobam1:

Wont you also do the same?Hypocrites.

Speak for yourself.

No I won't.

I love fine guys too much.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Aroh48(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2015
My heavenly father,u created money Pls lord embarass me with your blessings.Give me wealth.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by dwas: 3:47pm On May 15, 2015
old and young
dark skinned and light skinned
short and tall

what a perfect combination
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by danlaw: 3:48pm On May 15, 2015
alikor2:
grin Abeg why Buhari dey cover em pen*s na grin grin

Because the thing don rise when him come dey eye the girl beauty.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by alobam1: 3:50pm On May 15, 2015
kennygee:

Speak for yourself.

No I won't.

I love fine guys too much.

Liar...Lie Lie woman..Shiro ni yen..shiorrr
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by benedictnsi(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2015
daimsy:

Dey dia d ask questions...... No go get your own werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React / EndSARS Protest Gains Support In UK, US, South Africa, Canada / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.