Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) (43908 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Stunning Pics Of The Vps's Wife Mrs Osinbajo And Mrs Oshiomole At A UN Event / Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Forwetinnah: 3:51pm On May 15, 2015
IfyAwazie:
lol, na u know.cheesy
d same instrument oshomohle go use.

The mallam own don park up o, incase you no know
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by tpiadotcom: 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
dwas:
old and young
dark skinned and light skinned
short and tall

what a perfect combination

yin and yan

like I said, deep ogboni things.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by irepat1(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2015
Kudos to Osho BABA
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by benedictnsi(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2015
Charles4075:
Rotfl.. Beauty and the Beast. General Buhari holding his own
d-i-c-k and be like: so na this fine apple osho wan dey chop now.. Kai, walahi we must probe him for forceful marriage.. Lwkmd. And later someone will post a thread later, that money is not everything or money can't buy happiness.. Hustle hard my fellow guys..

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

This post deserves the longest laugh in Nairaland
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by frank442: 3:54pm On May 15, 2015
After samplling edo girls

God dey oooo

None is wife material
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by M4gunners: 3:55pm On May 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:

no idea really.

but i'm sure nationality or skin colour will not be a problem should a Nigerian man decide he wants his wife to be a first lady . I'm not yet married but my fiance and mother of my Son is a German.

they are already dusting off amendments to passport and immigration laws, are you married to a non Nigerian lady?

your star don shine be that o, I mean her star don dey shine more be that.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 15, 2015
Still wondering how this two 'collaboED'

I'm eager to see her kid face in the next 9-11 months.
Osho baba!
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by kay29000(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2015
themodernman:
Buhari don turn to many politician's play thing....wanna know how he'll rule naija without these guys' influence.

See as hin stand like: "thank you Sir".

Don't worry...You will know after May 29th. He doesn't have power yet, so he is just riding the wave till then.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2015
Why are people asking silly questions about the bride's sincerity? Many women genuinely love powerful, intelligent, caring and wealthy men. So what is grotesque about this lady's taste in men?

Mrs Oshiomole, don't mind these Nairalanders. You choose wella. grin
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by tpiadotcom: 4:16pm On May 15, 2015
M4gunners:
I'm not yet married but my fiance and mother of my Son is a German.

I guess you shouldn't be scared to move back to Nigeria then with your family.

which state are you, if you don't mind my asking.

I suspect the same state as our fresh governor, am I right?

or do you want to blaze trails elsewhere.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by harry509: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
tatafonaijacom:
Why is the General not smiling? see more pictures at http://www.tatafonaija.com/2015/05/first-pictures-from-governor-adams-oshiomole-wedding-to-lara-fortes/
hope dis man nava enta 1 chance oooh? grin
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by speak2jasmine(f): 4:25pm On May 15, 2015
Be careful with ur words
Borrussia:
Why is Oshiomole signing his death contract. That wh0re is gonna murder him with sex ooo.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2015
kennygee:

Speak for yourself.

No I won't.

I love fine guys too much.
Fine guys my behind. 90% of African women will do the same thing that lady did. What's fine about going hungry and not be able to pay your bills.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by michael807: 4:26pm On May 15, 2015
nothing money can not coast money is just everything on earth
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 15, 2015
speak2jasmine:
Be careful with ur words
Bro, I cannot be intimidated, do I look like barcanista?
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by M4gunners: 4:27pm On May 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:

I guess you shouldn't be scared to move back to Nigeria then with your family.

which state are you, if you don't mind my asking.

I suspect the same state as our fresh governor, am I right?

or do you want to blaze trails elsewhere.
No I'm from Delta State.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by michael807: 4:29pm On May 15, 2015
if say this man no get money no woman will even like hike but now see even the greed hair. money speak louder than voice
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Bro, I cannot be intimidated, do I look like barcanista?
Can barcanista be intimidated?
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by tpiadotcom: 4:32pm On May 15, 2015
M4gunners:
No I'm from Delta State.

Delta state and Germany are like white and rice, lolz.

so, no qualms I guess.

No trails to be blazed there.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Can barcanista be intimidated?
grin No be yesterday you talk say somebody wan kill you?
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 15, 2015
Could this be love??
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by 989900: 4:38pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Why is Oshiomole signing his death contract. That wh0re is gonna murder him with sex ooo.

Ethiopian girls are very beautiful, but not all that in bed (not a 'law' though, just my experiences with them . . . been with a good number of them from the innocent to the wild ones . . . have friends with similar experiences too).

I love them though, thought I would marry one at some point in my wild days.

Do they love money? Yes, same goes for all women regardless of age, race, nationality, tribe, religion and what have you.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 15, 2015
How does that translate to intimidation?
Borrussia:
grin No be yesterday you talk say somebody wan kill you?
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by tpiadotcom: 4:39pm On May 15, 2015
I guess i'm the only one who has met Ethiopian girls who are not beautiful?

Nairaland males are so annoying with their woman wrapper idiocy.

smacks of low self esteem, maybe una dey ugly and feel ugly (or are just greedy).

iwa many of you ko fine anyway.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by crisycent: 4:39pm On May 15, 2015
Oshio baba, this your eyes no be like frog for nothing. You really dey see! I greet you baba!
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by joedave(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2015
tatafonaijacom:
Why is the General not smiling? see more pictures at http://www.tatafonaija.com/2015/05/first-pictures-from-governor-adams-oshiomole-wedding-to-lara-fortes/

Oh you mean to say, Why is GMB not flashing his teeth!
I can see him smile, he doesnt need to grin ear to ear like
a roasted goat!
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by tpiadotcom: 4:59pm On May 15, 2015
oya, next news/scandal o, this one has been on since yesterday, time to move on.

who's the next person or persons to help us out here?
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by vicostyle200: 4:59pm On May 15, 2015
You get that feeling of wanting to go shop for clothes
but hesitant because those clothes make you feel fat.
You hate trying on clothes upon clothes before settling on one
and the sales person will not let you try on the one you love best because
‘you might damage it.’ You have tried to lose weight
but you clothes only feel tighter and tighter by the day.
T5 Fat Burners Nigeria has GOOD NEWS for You –
You can lose that weight fast and wear that dress /shirt you love again with T5 Fat Burner Slimming Pill Today
BUY HERE>>>http://naijafussion..com/2015/05/lose-that-weight-forever-and-get-your.html
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by richard870(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2015
This is what happens when you enrich yourself with tax payers' money. I pity this country
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by victorv12(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2015
Buhari is a man of dignity. Looking at his facial expression, he knows something is wrong somehow.
Re: General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 15, 2015
Bbuhari blokos don kick..my guy dey block am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.